剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
贾兹
Oh, Jaz.
你不能替我自作主张
You don't get to just decide for me.
-你说得对-我想跟妈妈在一起
You're right. I want to be with my mom.
可是也想跟你住一起 为什么非要我选
But I want to be with you, too. Why would you make me choose?
情况很复杂
Things are complicated.
因为T舅妈吗
Because of Auntie T?
真希望你们不要再吵了
I just wish you guys would stop fighting already.
我们都知道她搞砸了 可是她现在拼尽全力
We all know she screwed up, but now she's doing everything
帮妈妈和克里斯回来
she can to get Mom and Chris back.
我知道 我们不是故意吵嘴
I know. We don't mean to fight.
只是
It's just...
不同的人有不同的做事风格
different people sometimes approach things differently.
那就想办法
Well, then figure it out.
我跟克里斯吵架时你们不是这么教我的吗
Isn't that what you tell me and Chris to do when we fight?
会好起来的
It's going to be okay.
你说得对 雇佣罗根是个错误
You were right. Hiring Logan was a mistake.
他们是怎么打开的
How did they even get that inside?
只有我和阿曼知道密♥码♥
Only Arman and I know the combination.
从别人口里打探情报有很多方法
There are ways to get information out of someone,
至少你的所作所为让他们出手了
but at least what you did forced their hand.
现在我们知道他还活着 对吧
Now we know that he's alive, right?
我说过可以帮忙 不过一亿
I said I could help, pero cien millones,
那可是一大笔钱 这不是你打电♥话♥的原因吗
that's a lot of money. Isn't that why you called?
不是 雷蒙娜
No, Ramona.
那你需要我♥干♥什么
我需要信任的人
I need someone I can trust.
希望能赢得你的信任
And that's something I hope to earn.
你还有什么瞒着我
What is it you're not telling me?
联邦调查局冻结了我的资产
The FBI froze all my money.
是吗
¿Así?.
NS 你看
Have a look at that.
你跟他们联♥系♥过吗
Have you been in contact with them?
没 不过他们几乎冻结了
No, but they seized almost everything
我前夫的所有资金
that belonged to my ex-husband.
感谢你的诚实 纳蒂亚
Thank you for your honesty, Nadia.
我知道联调局是什么样的
I know what it's like with the feds.
有些人终其一生在沙漠上建城♥堡♥
Some of us spend our lives building castles in the sand
而他们却以拆毁城♥堡♥为乐
while they get pleasure tearing them down.
幸好 我有时间建立重要的人际关系
Fortunately, I had time to build the important relationships.
你愿意的话我可以动用关系
I can pull some strings if you'd like.
我的律师说 走司法程序的话
Well, my lawyer said it could take years
全部解冻要花好几年时间
to get it all back with all the legal files --
法律 谁说要按法定程序了
Legal? Who said anything about legal?
接吧 我不介意
Contesta. I don't mind.
不是重要的电♥话♥
Oh, it's not that important.
我待会儿打过去
Voy a Illamar después.
纳蒂亚 建立信任是需要双方的努力
The thing about trust, Nadia, is that it goes both ways.
别忘了这一点
Don't forget that.
天哪
God.
老天 求你
God, please.
求你
Please.
什么
What, what?
喂 你还好吗
Woman: ¿Hola, estas bien?
救命
Fiona: Help!
你好 你还好吗
¿Hola, estas bien?
到这边来
Man: Vengan para acá.
你好
oa
谢谢
Gracias.
我的儿子
Mi-- Mi hijo
在这里
Esta aqui --
不不不
No, no, no.
瓦玛诺斯
¡Vamanos!
我在找我儿子 他在这里
I'mlooking for my son. He's back here-He's here?
拜托 拜托
Please, please.
他说他儿子需要帮助
Dice que su hijo necesita ayuda.
我们得继续走 不然边防警♥察♥要来了
We need to keep moving before the Border Patrol comes.
抱歉 是移♥民♥ 快点
Sorry, it's la migra. Come on.
不不 求你们 瓦玛诺斯
No, no. Please. ¡Vamanos!
嘿 我儿了离这里只有几英里
Hey, m-my son is a few miles back.
真的需要帮助 求你们-不 不行
Really need help. Please. No! You can't.
不能丢下他 他会死的
You can't leave him, please! He's gonna die!
我儿子
Myson.
求你
Please.
抱歉 瓦玛诺斯
Sorry. Vamanos.
天哪
Oh, my gosh.
谁会这么做
Who would do this?
边防警卫
Jorge: Border vigilantes.
所以他们就让那些人死在这里
That's why they let them die out here
不给他们水喝
instead of letting them have water?
来这里的人离开不久
Whoever was here, they just left.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
嘿 举起双手
Hey, put your hands up.
敢动一下 我就 枪把你打回老家
You move, and I shoot your ass back to wherever you came from.
跪下 跪下
On your knees. On your knees!
你们俩
Both of you.
嘿 朋友 我们只是出来打猎
Hey, we're just out here hunting, amigo,
我们不想惹麻烦
and I don't think you want any trouble.
搞笑 我们也是出来打猎的
That's funny. We're out here hunting, too,
看来我们运气不错啊
and it looks like we just got lucky.
A队 我们抓到一些毒骡了 说不定还有狼
Alpha, we got ourselves some drug mules, maybe Coyotes.
收到 我们看到一辆卡车
Man: Roger that Delta. We just spotted a cargo truck
说不定上面有十几个外来人
that might have about a dozen aliens in it.
收到
Copy that.
你们从哪里来
Where are you from?
拉斯维加斯 -得了吧
Las Vegas. Oh, come on.
你到底从哪里来
Where are you really from?
柬埔寨
Cambodia.
听到了没 人老远从柬埔寨过来
Whoo! Did you hear that, Barbie? All the way from Cam-bo-di-a.
从那个小地方一路爬过来
They're crawling in from every crevice,
那个你们叫什么 蟑螂
What do you all call that? La cucaracha?
是啊 不如你们爬回你们来的那个
Yeah. Why don't you crawl back to whatever trailer park
拖车公园
you came --
马上放下枪 放下 拜托
Put the gun down now! Put it down! Come on.
杀了他 芭花
Shoot him, Barbie!
芭花 别听这混♥蛋♥的
Barbie, don't listen to this scumbag.
把枪放下
Put the gun down!
放下 跪下
Down! Down on your knees!
哼 你以为你聪明是吧
Oh, yeah. You think you're smart, huh?
你知道我对付过多少像你这样
You know how many people like you I've --
看着我
Thony: Look at me.
是他逼我的
Barbie: H-He made me do it.
是吗 你想回家吗
Oh, yeah? Okay, you want to go home?
想
Yeah. Yeah.
好啊 给你朋友打电♥话♥问问
Alright, you're gonna call your friends and ask them
那辆车在哪个位置
where this van full of people is.
不要提到我们 否则
And don't mention us or --
我可不想迫不得已杀了你
well, I don't want to have to kill you.
打啊
Go ahead.
A队 我是D队
Alpha, this is Delta.
你在什么位置
What's your 20?
响尾蛇路北行方向
Alpha: Northbound on Rattlesnake Road,
离岔路口5英里
mile five, by the junction.
-收到 -我们包抄它们
Copy that. We're closing in on them,
不过会给你们留几个活口
but we'll keep a few alive for you.
-我们走 -等等
Let's go. Wait!
不要把我丢在这里 我会死的
Don't leave me out here! I'll die!
升托 拜托
Please, come on.
拜托
Comeon!
求你们
You guys, please.
拜托 对
Please. Yeah. Yeah.
求你
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表