剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
得了吧 你会从中找到快乐的
Come on. You'll get a kick out of it, alright?
看得出来你怀念这种生活
I see you missed this.
单亲父母很艰难的
It's tough parenting alone.
我理解
I get it.
没多少时间干其他事情 对吧
Not a lot of time for anything else, right?
好吧 被你发现了
Alright. You got me.
快到了
We're almost there.
他们提到废墟
They mentinedruins.
望远镜在杂物箱里
Binoculars are in the glove box.
菲奥娜 克里斯
Fiona! Chris!
这不可能 我们怎么才能找到他们
This is impossible. How are we supposed to find them here?
这是人流密集区
This is a heavily-trafficked area.
你看 刚刚有人经过这里
Look, people were just here.
迁徙小径 供水站
Migrant trails, water stations.
我还以为医生有耐心呢
I thought surgeons had patience.
有些人在这里能生存一周
Some people survive out here a week.
我没有一周的时间
Well, I don't have a week.
必须回去参加卢卡的听证会
I have to be back for Luca's hearing
不然他们就要带走卢卡
or they'll take him away from me.
-什么时候 -两天后
When is that? Two days.
而且明天要家访
And his interview is tomorrow.
明天
Tomorrow?
拿你♥他♥妈♥的出来干嘛 特尼
Then what the hell are you doing out here, Thony?
我不能没有菲奥娜和克里斯 卢卡也一样
I can't lose Fiona or Chris, and neither can Luca.
就像不能没有兄弟
It'd be like losing a brother.
孩子们适应力很强的
Yeah, well, kids are resilient.
是吗
Is that them?
不知道 不过他们肯定是沿着那条路走的
I don't know, but I'm pretty sure they're following those.
好 我们走
Okay. Let's go
妈妈 贾兹
Mom?Jaz?
舅妈 T舅妈
Auntie --Auntie T?
有人吗
Anyone?
我死了吗
AmIdead?
你晕过去了
Te desmayaste
你对我做什么了
What'd you do to me?
给你治疗
I fix you
那是什么
What is that?
金枪
Tuna.
金枪鱼吗
Like fish tuna?
不是
No. Um...
那个叫什么
¿C-Como se llama?
仙人掌
Uh, cactus?
金枪是仙人掌果
Uh, tuna is -- es fruta de cactus .
我学会了 怎么说
Aprendi como... ¿Como se dice?
我妈妈 她 教会了我怎么吃
Mi mamá, she -- she sho wed me como comerlo y --
用于医药
para medicina.
药品
Medicine?
嗯 药品 药品
Mm-hm. Medicina. Medicina.
真不敢相信你找到了这个
I can't believe you found something like this.
怎么 怎么了 我嘴皮也像你的一样
What? What? Oh, my lips are like yours?
看起来很搞笑吗
I look funny, don't I?
“帕亚索” -什么是“帕亚索”
Payaso. What's a payaso?
是 有鼻了的小丑
Was it -- Con la nariz. Un payaso.
像小丑 “ 帕亚索”就是小丑的意思
Oh, like a clown. Like a payaso is a clown.
-小丑 -那可不好
Un payaso. That can't be good.
那可不好 不好
That's not good. No.
他们看不见我们的
They'll never see us.
你知道我妈去哪儿了吗
Do you khow where my mom went?
去找人帮忙了
She go find help.
会没事的 我保证
It's gonna be okay. I promise.
药品
Medicina?
药品 药品
Medicina? Medicina.
药品
Medicina. Hm? Huh.
你是我律师 做好你的工作
You're my lawyers. It's your job
找对我有利的法律条款
to bend the laws in my favor.
不然就炒了你 因为我负担不起了
Then you're fired because I can't afford you anymore.
该死
Oh, damn it!
我是罗根 请留言
Logan: Go for Logan.
嘿罗根 我是纳蒂亚 打电♥话♥问问
Hey, Logan, it's Nadia. I'm just checking in.
方便的时候给我回电♥话♥
Uh...just give me a call whenever you can.
天哪
Oh, my God.
天哪 天哪
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
搞什么
What the hell?
我是鲁索
Russo: Russo here.
纳蒂亚 是你吗
Nadia, is that you?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
纳蒂亚
Nadia?
有发现吗
Did you find anything?
小道太多了 分不清哪儿跟哪儿
There's way too many tracks. We can't tell. which is which.
他们可能去哪儿 -不知道
Where could they be? No, no. It's done.
特尼 我们必须向边境巡逻队报告
Thony, we have to call it in to Border Patrol.
他们有无人机 有探员在边境巡逻
They've got drones, agents patrolling the area.
这是你姐姐最好的机会
It's the best shot your sister has.
然后呢 让她再次被驱逐出境吗
And what, she gets deported again?
不不不 她儿了在这边还有大好前途
No, no, no, no, no, her son has a life here.
他只会在这边生活
That's all he's known.
你宁愿让他们死在这里吗
Who'd you rather see them die out here?
不 我要救他们活着离开
No, I want to get them out alive.
我不想抛弃他们
I don't want to quit on them,
你的任务是找到他们
and that's your job to find them.
我们带过境的人不会在沙漠穿行
The people we bring across don't walk through the desert.
不应该是那样
It wasn't supposed to happen that way.
-事情就发生了 -因为你们家人
Yeah, well, it did. Yeah, because your family
就爱惹麻烦 土狼就这么说的
caused trouble, that's what our Coyote said.
你信他们那一套
And you believe that?
我只知道我们的路线没问题
What I do know is our routes are safe.
是吗
Oh,yeah?
那我怎么还在你卡车上救了
Then why did I have to save a woman
一个快要临产而死的女人
who was dying giving birth on your truck?
有多少绝望的人死在这里
I mean, how many desperate people are dying out here?
不是你不知道就是你不在乎
It's either you don't know or you don't care.
好像你为了救你的亲人
As if you've never done anything horrible
就没干过什么坏事似的
to save your own skin.
知道吗 我不干了
You know what? We're done here.
不不不 对不起 你说得对
No, no, no, no, no. I'm sorry. Okay. You're right.
为了救我的家人 我什么事都干过
I-I've done all kinds of things to protect my family,
你也一样
and so have you.
怎么了
What is it?
特尼
Thony.
特尼 别往那方面想 拜托
Thony, don't go there. Come on,
都怪我
It's my fault.
我害她被驱逐的
I got her deported.
是我害了她
I did this to her.
这不怪你 -我不是故意的
It's not your fault. I didn't mean for this to happen.
天哪 不是你的错 特尼
Oh, God. It wasn't you, Thony.
拜托 我们得走了
Come on. We gotta go.
他们来过这里 来过这里
They were here. They were here.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
这是克里斯的帽子
It's Chris's hat.
我可能知道他们朝哪儿走了
And I think I know where they're headed.
我们得绕过去
We gotta go around.
我好想你们
I missed you guys.
等菲姑姑和克里斯回来
When Tita Fi and Chris come home,
等菲姑姑和克里斯回来
When Tita Fi and Chris come home,
你们能搬来一起住吗
can you move in with us?
小家伙
Well, little big man,
小家伙
Well, little big man,
这里住不下我们这么多人
I don't think there's enough room for us here.
可以的
Yes, there is.
可是贾兹和我现在有自己的家了
But Jaz and I, we have our own place now.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表