剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
嘿 贾兹 还给我 还给我 拜托
Hey, Jazl Hey, give it back. Give it back. Come on!
你不能发给她这个
No way you sent her this!
我 贾兹 贾兹 还给我
I...Jaz. Jaz. Jaz, give it back.
她想看看你 来吧
Aw, she wants to see you. Come on!
等等 她想过来
Wait. She wants to come over.
拜托 别傻了 快点给我
Come on! Don't be dumb. Come on. Give it.
拜托 嘿
C- Come ...hey!
你想谈谈吗
You want to talk?
好吧 是我搞砸了
Bueno pues, ya. I screwed up.
说吧 你没有阻止但丁的真正原因是什么
Just tell me, what's the real reason you didn't stop Dante?
不是因为我在他和家人之间选择了他
It's not because I chose him over our familia.
是因为我 我全都想要
It's because I- - I wanted it all.
记得我们小时候
Remember when we were little,
我们所有人在奶奶家
all of us at mama grande's house?
我还能闻到烤架上烤肉的那个味道
La carne asada en la parillia. I can still smell it.
当我第一次把家人带来时
That's what I wanted for us
那就是我想要的
when I first brought out familia over.
所以你认为可以利用但丁的阴谋成为他的英雄
So you thought you could use Dante's scheme to be his hero?
别生我气 弟弟
Don't be mad at me, hermano.
我还很担心
I'm also concerned.
拜托不要再来一次
Please, not that again.
说真的 雷蒙娜 你上次看医生是什么时候
Seriously, Ramona, when was the last time you saw a doctor?
因为那种想法是不对的
'Cause that kind of thinking isn't right.
我的健康和这些没有任何关系
My health has nothing to do with any of this.
爸爸 爸爸
Papi? Papi?
嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh, shh.
去睡觉 小宝贝
Go back to sleep, chiquita.
你显然在否认 雷蒙娜
You're clearly in denial, Ramona.
我只是担心维奥莱塔的安全
I'm just worried about protecting Violeta.
你是在威胁要把她从我身边带走吗
Are you threatening to take her away from me?
当然不是 姐姐
Of course not, hermana.
我们最不希望的就是再失去任何人
The last thing we need is to lose anyone else.
这就是我建议你想清楚
Which is why I'm suggesting that you try to figure out
你那些 你那些鲁莽行为的真正原因
what's behind your...your reckless behavior.
话说 你和菲怎么样了
So, how's it going with you and Fi?
没问题吧
Things good?
是的
Yeah.
什么声音 你听见了吗
What was that? Did you hear?
听见什么 我不知道
Hear what? I don't know.
哦 不 是这个
Oh, no, it's this thing.
这个声音会让耳朵难受
They'll do a number on your ears.
连睡觉都能听到它
You'll hear it in your sleep.
天哪 现在又是什么声音
Oh, my God. What's that now?
是这里发出来的
It came from here.
天哪 怎么了
Oh, my gosh. What?
是氯气 快出去
That's chlorine gas. Get out!
好吧 来 这边走 这边走
Okay, come on, this way, this way.
没有出路
There's no way out.
一定有个安全阀
There's gotta be a safety valve.
它卡住了
It's jammed!
拉 使劲拉
Pull! Pull itl
不起作用
It's not working.
趴下 小心
Get down! Watch out!
杰瑞米
Jeremy?
来吧
Come on.
站起来
Stand up.
听到了吗杰瑞米
Hear me? Jeremy?
杰瑞米 你听到我说话了吗
Jeremy, do you hear me?
杰瑞米 你听到我说话了吗
Jeremy, you hear me?
你现在得
You're gonna have to …
你现在得站起来
You're gonna have to stand up now.
拜托 你能听到我说话吗
Come on. Can you hear me?
使劲 尽量坐好
Push, push on you. All right.
很好
Ah! That's good.
让我看看这个
Aah! Let me have a look at this.
好的 好的
AlI right. Okay.
你得用你的手按住这里
You're gonna press with your hand right here.
快点 对 使劲按住
Aah! Come on. Yeah, press hard.
使劲按住
Press hard. Aah.
好了 你在这里待着
Okay, you stay here. Stay there.
有多严重
How bad is it?
只是个小伤口
Ah, it's just a nick.
你真不会撒谎
You're a bad liar.
知道吗 幸好我是一个厉害的外科医生
You know what? Lucky for you I'm a good surgeon.
所以 你给我讲个故事吧
So, you're gonna tell me a story.
什么 给我讲个故事 就是你
What? Just tell me a story. Yeah, you.
什么
What? Aah! Ah, ah.
好吧 这么说你是 是来自纽约的吧
AII right. So you're- you're from New York, yeah?
是是 太好了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Great.
我小时候 我 呃
When I was a kid, I, uh...
深呼吸 搞什么
Just breathe. What the hell? l
保持呼吸 这就完了
Keep breathing. We're done here.
深呼吸 我保证它会止血的
Just breathe. I promise it's gonna stop the bleeding.
天啊 这就像 继续
Man, this is just like...Carry on.
当我爸爸教我武术的时候
...when my dad was teaching me martial arts.
好的 好的
Okay. All right?
对 武术 武术 哪一种
Yeah, martial...martial arts. Uh- huh. Which one?
哦 不 我受不了疼痛 但他一直逼我练习
Oh, no, I couldn't take the pain, but he kept pushing.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
很好 很好 好了
That's good. That's good. Okay.
难的部分已经结束了
The hard part's over. Uh...
我们还是得赶紧离开这里
We still gotta get the hell out of here.
我只是需要
I just need- ah.
让我先给你封闭一下 好吗
Let me seal you up before, okay?
好的
Okay.
不不 向下看 别抬头
Ah, no, no, no. Tip up. Look down.
下 向下
Down, down, down.
这是怎么回事 特尼
What happened here, Thony?
你知道什么我不知道的事吗
You know something I don't?
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
这不是意外 对吧
This wasn't an accident, was it?
你的头别动 好吗 谢谢
Can you stop moving your head, please? Thank you.
好的
Okay.
发生了什么事
What's going on?
做春卷
Mmm. Lumpia?
卡米拉终于回了克里斯消息
Camila finally hit Chris back
她要过来吃晚饭
and she's coming over for dinner.
看吧 你白担心一场
Ah! See? You were worried for nothing.
好吧 有什么需要我帮忙吗
Okay. Anything I can help you with?
什么 不 不 不 我可以的
What? No, no, no, no, I got it.
你 你只要回你房♥间或者什么地方呆着就好
You...You just go hang out in your room or something.
呃 贾兹 我知道
Uh...Jaz, I know.
我们可以把桌子布置得非常漂亮
We can make the table really nice pretty.
哦 我有一些我们万圣节从未用过的蜡烛
Ooh! I have those candles that we never used for Halloween.
是的 各位 不要
Yes! Guys, no.
我来就好 别托别添乱
I'm on it. Please don't. You guys.
致命蜡烛 不
Deadly candles. No.
对 求你了
Yes! Pleasel
嘿 别担心 孩子 我们能搞定 我保证
Hey, don't worry, anak. We got this. I promise.
会让你尴尬到底
Gonna embarrass the heck out of you!
好的 很好
Okay, good.
不不 不 不
Jeremy: No. No, no, no.
所以你打算忽略这个问题
So you're just gonna ignore the question?
什么 我 我 我不知道发生了什么
Huh? What? I- I- I don't know what happened.
听着 如果要我死在这里 至少要死得明白
Look, if I'm gonna die here, I deserve to know why.
听着 我们只要出去 你不会死的
Look, we just need to get out, and you're not gonna die.
哦 天哪 天哪
Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh.
怎么了 进来的烟雾更多了
What's going on? There's more come in.
我们必须出去
We need to get out.
我们必须出去
We need to get out.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表