剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
我的头要炸 我的浑身疼
♪My head explodes and my body aches♪
别担心 宝贝
♪Don't worry, baby♪
我们先去检查下
Cop: Let's check that first.
你们老师喜欢你的画吗
Did your teacher like the drawing?
喜欢 -她喜欢对吧
Yeah. She did?
我就知道 因为你就是个小画家
I knew it, 'cause you're so good.
完全是因为你画得那么棒 对吧
It was such a good drawing, that's why, right?
是的 -真为你开心
Violeta: Yeah. So glad to hear that.
画的真棒
It was beautiful.
等我一下 亲爱的 好吗
Wait for me a second, sweetheart. Alright?
我马上回来
I'll be right back, alright?
你在这里做什么 把这个穿上
What the hell are you doing here? Put this on.
我差点被警♥察♥抓住
I almost got caught by the police.
你得马上离开
You need to leave. Now.
我要是被抓 就会失去我儿子
If I get caught, I'm going to lose my son.
别这样 这里有孩了
Stop! There's kids here.
我的孩子
My kid!
豪尔赫
Jorge!
今年的狂欢节 你想来做志愿者吗
Are you volunteering at Carnevale this year?
平常维奥莱塔的妈妈都会来 不过
I know Violeta's mom always helped, but, um...
抛鱼比赛还有两个空位
The fish toss has two spots open.
抛鱼比赛 真棒 我喜欢抛鱼比赛
The fish toss, that's great. I love the fish toss.
好的 帮我填一个吧
Okay, uh, put me down for one.
就一个 -对的
Just one? Yeah.
好的 -好嘞
Okay. Okay.
谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
NEU
You need to leave.
你得马上走
你得听我说
You need to listen to me.
这种活我不会再 T了
I am not going to do this again.
我这次勉强死里逃生 -是你主动
I barely got away this time -- You came to us
找我们帮忙 争取这份工作的
asking for help, asking for this job.
你在阿曼手下就是做这个的
It's what you did for Arman.
不 我可从没切过尸体
No, I never chopped bodies before --
住口
Stop.
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are, huh?
来接近我女儿 还这样出现在她学校
Coming near my child? Coming to her school like this?
雷蒙娜来我家就可以对吧
Ramona came to my home, and that's fine?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
她来我家威胁我儿子
She came and threatened my kid.
如果这事发生在你身上你怎么想
And how would you feel if that happened to your child?
不准再来找我女儿
Don't come near my daughter again.
你对特尼玩什么把戏
What the hell kind of game are you playing with Thony?
先是让她见到你本人 现在你又跑去她家里
First you show your face, now you're going into her home?
是她想见我
She wanted to see me,
我想着我们可以互相熟悉熟悉
and I thought we could get better acquainted.
通过威胁她儿了
By threatening her son?
他是个可爱的孩了 好奇心很强
He's an adorable boy. So inquisitive.
承认你干的好事
And own up to what you did.
我♥干♥什么了
Which is what?
不知道
I don't know.
所以我要搞清楚
That's what I'm trying to figure out
不过我知道的是 当我在停尸房♥
But what I do know is that while I was at the morgue
设法阻止阿曼多的老婆揭发你的身份时
trying to stop Armando's wife from exposing you,
你却把我的身份暴露给特尼
you were exposing me to Thony.
你非要告诉她我有孩了吗
Did you really have to tell her that I've got a kid?
怎么 她干什么了 -她 去了维奥莱塔的学校
Why? What did she do? She went to Violeta's school,
浑身血迹 大吵大闹
covered in blood, making a scene.
维奥莱特看到她了吗 -她没有看到
Did Violeta see her? No, she dion't see her,
差点就看到了
but she could have.
那个女人是疯子
That woman is erratic.
你想让我调查她的背景
You wanted me to find out more about her.
她有个生病的儿子 丈夫死了
She has a sick kid, dead husband.
家人在菲律宾遭到袭击
Family being attacked in the Philippines.
她走投无路了
She's desperate.
我们都清楚 走投无路的人会成为负担
And we both know that desperate people become liabilities.
不管你对她玩什么把戏
So whatever game you're playing with her
都得收手了
has to stop.
我知道我在干什么 豪尔赫
I know what I'm doing, Jorge.
我绝对不会计维奥莱特有危险
I would never put Violeta at risk.
她是我的心肝宝贝
Ella es mi corazón, es mi alma.
为什么把那女人留在身边
Why keep that woman around?
她无足轻重
She's nobody.
早就应该被埋在大沙漠里了
She should be buried in the desert by now.
就因为她跟阿曼有关系
Just because she has ties to Armand --
她不止那么简单
She's clearly much more than that.
如果阿曼回来发现我们伤害了他在乎的人
And if he returns to find we hurt someone he cares about,
他永远不会原谅我们
he will never forgive us.
这有什么关系 -很有关系
Why does any of that matter? Because it does.
王帝保佑阿曼多中安间来 在这之前
Until Armando comes back, God willing,
我们必须把她留在身边 尽量从她口中多打探消息
we have to keep her close, learn what we can from her.
说不定她能派上用场
And maybe she'll even prove useful.
我们的业务不需要这种人
We don't need either of them for our business,
尤其是他们还偷过我们的货
especially after they stole from us.
我们的人就是因为他们被害
Our people were killed because of them.
阿曼多也不知道用的是我们的路线
He couldn't have known he was using our routes,
他是亲人 豪尔赫
He's familia, Jorge.
还亲人呢 背叛我们的亲人
Familia, familia who turned their backs on us,
根本不把我们当,回事
treated us like crap.
那是愛德华多好吧
That was Eduardo, mm-hmm?
阿曼多当时还小 跟你一样
Armando was just a boy, same as you.
你们以前亲如兄弟
You were just like brothers.
但是现在他又回到了我们的生活当中
But now he's come back into our lives.
你不明白吗
Can't you see?
兄弟 这是命中注定的
Mano, this was meant to be.
一旦阿曼多回到我们身边
And once Armando returns to us,
你就会记起你跟他之间的情谊
you'll remember the bond you shared with him.
因为他属于我们
Bcaus eg t s.
不 我不觉得
No, not with me.
小公主
La princesa de la casa.
你好吗 亲爱的
Como estas, mi amor? Mwah.
我们晚点再聊这个
We'll continue this later.
现在帮我个忙 把这个交给我们的新朋友
Now do me a favor and see that our new friend gets this.
饿了吗
Are you hungry?
有点饿了 一点点
A little bit? Poquito?
一般饿 还是很饿很饿啦
Mediano? Mucho?
这是你亲人的航♥班♥信息
That's the flight information for your family,
汽车旅馆 蛇头之类的详细信息
along with details on the motel, the coyote...
都在里面
it's all there.
是不是就算我债付清了
Thony: Does that mean my debt is paid?
这可没那么简单
It doesn't work that way.
我 我不能 我
I-I can't. I-I --
在我们没说你还完债之前
Until we say that you are done,
照我们说的去做
you will do what is asked.
你可不想背上赖账的名声
And you do not want to renege on paying that debt.
这件事必须有个了结
There has to be an end to this.
两个乘客 两趟任务 这样行吗
Two passengers, two jobs, that's it?
这不是谈判
This isn't a negotiation.
本周末我要参加监护叔听证会
I have a custody hearing at the end of the week.
如果被他们发现这种事
If they find out about any of this,
我会失去儿了的监护权的
I'm going to lose my son.
肯定还有别的事可以让我做
There has to be something else I can do.
这就是你答应的条件 特尼
This is the deal you made, Thony.
我们做出这种让步完全是
And the only reason we made this concession
因为阿曼
is because of Arman.
你还有一条命就该谢天谢地了
Be grateful you're not already dead.
天哪 我离开马尼拉之后就一直
Oh, my God. I've been craving for this buko pie
想吃这种椰了派
since I left Manila.
比我记忆中的味道更好
It's even better than I remembered.
我记得你,次吃下两个
Oh, I remember you eating two pies at once.
还是吃了一个 我给忘了
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表