剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
然后 你交给他处理
and you just just let him deal with it.
不行 他可能也有参与
No, he could be part of this whole thing.
我就四处看看 -不 那
I'm just gonna look around. No. Well, then...
你就带我一起去 -什么 不行
you're dragging me in with you. What? No.
我不会让你自己去的
I'm not letting you go alone.
你去我就去
You go, I go.
好 行吧
Okay. Okay.
泰留下的青光眼药呢
Where's the glaucoma medication that Tay left behind?
要那干嘛
Why?
是一种抗毒素
It's an antitoxin.
给
Here.
水管工呢
What about the plumber?
我们就把他留这吧
We'll just leave him here.
克里斯很快就要回来了
Chris is gonna come home soon.
我忘了保姆的事了
I forgot about my babysitter.
现在怎么办
Well, what now?
嘿
Jeremy: Hey.
都搞定了 可以用了
AlI done. It's good to go.
谢了 杰瑞米 你可真是个天才
Thanks, Jeremy. You're a genius.
我反正都在 还需要修别的吗
Is there anything else while I'm here?
实际上
Uh...Well, actually, um
我们的货车开不了了
our van won't start.
哦 你们想让我帮忙看看吗
Okay. You want me to take a look at it?
不 不用 我会找人修
Uh, no, no. I- I gotta get it fixed.
还有更重要的事 但是
Bigger issues, but, um
如果你能送我们一趟就最好了
If you could give us a ride, that'd be nice.
你车停在前面了对吧
You're parked out front, right?
对 没事 一点都不麻烦
Yeah. Yeah. No sweat, no sweat. Yeah.
不过 车里有点乱哈
Just, uh, no judging
到处都是塔可贝尔家的包装纸
the amount of Taco Bell wrappers on the floor.
别介意哈
Okay?
谢谢你帮忙把车从扣押处弄出来
Thanks for helping me get it out of the impound.
阿曼超爱这辆车的 他特别舍不得
Arman loves this car. He could never let it go.
即使我们不得不变卖♥♥一切来还债
Even when we had to sell off everything to pay a debt.
他总说 这辆车是他小时候起
You know, he always said that this is the car
就梦想拥有的
he dreamed of having ever since he was a kid.
这也是我一直想让他拥有的车
It's the car I always wanted him to have.
好了 但丁在楼上 只要我们
Okay, Dante's upstairs. As soon as we-
没想到哈 他还有凯迪拉克呢
Well, what do you know? He got the Caddy.
看来爱德华多说的对啊
I guess Eduardo was right.
自打你让阿曼喜欢上这车之后
You got into Armando's head
他就放不下了 -什么意思
and never got out. How do you mean?
我们还是孩子时 雷蒙娜给了他一个跟这一样的车模
When we were kids, Ramona gave him a model car like this,
收藏品
a collectible.
然后爱德华多给弄坏了
Then Eduardo destroyed it.
那家伙就专门扼杀别人的梦想
He was the killer of dreams, that man.
伤害了我们所有人
Ramona: Ah, he hurt us all.
但最糟糕的还是失去阿曼
But the worst part was losing Armando.
但现在他回来了
But now he's coming home.
谁签收 -我来 谢谢
Who's signing for this? I am. Thank you.
现在 这事也归你负责了
Now you're in charge of this, too.
看他们什么时候联♥系♥
For when they reach out.
等一下
Wait.
先别走
Don't go.
我们去酒吧边喝酒边等吧
Come to the lounge for a drink while we wait.
你们 你们确定是这吗
Jeremy: You, uh You guys sure this is the right address?
以前来过吗
Uh...You been here before?
没有 但就是这了 谢谢
No, but this is it. Yes. Thank you.
要我陪你们进去吗
You want me to go in with you?
不用 我们就是来看个朋友
No, we're just checking on a friend.
好吧 那你们回去怎么办啊
Okay, well, how are you planning on getting back?
因为我刚好要去趟商店
Cause I just got to stop off at the shop.
不必麻烦了 -听上去不错
That won't be necessary. That sounds great.
不错 希望不会太给你添麻烦
That sounds great. If it's not too much trouble.
不会-好
No. No problem. Okay.
给我发消息就行 -谢谢
Uh, just, uh, text me. Thank you.
-好 谢谢 -走吧
Yes. Okay. Thank you. Thank you. Let's go.
好
Okay.
也许我们应该让他等我们
Maybe we should have had him wait for us.
这里感觉很乱啊
It's too sketchy.
这正是我担心的
That's what I'm worried about.
那你有什么计划
So, what's the game plan?
我们不能直接打听但丁
We can't just ask around for Dante.
那样太容易引起注意了
That would draw too much attention.
好吧 那我们就像你说的 先四处看看
Okay. So we look around, like you said.
哟 两位女士找人吗
Yo, you ladies looking for someone?
50块钱半小时如何
How about 50 bucks for 30 minutes, huh?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 婊♥子♥
Screw you, bitch!
岁数那么大了
I'd rather with your sister, anyways.
这可不是好听的话
That is not a compliment.
我是说 这绝对是那种
I mean, this is definitely the kind of place
想要避风头会来的地方
someone would go to get away with stuff.
不会有人注意到的
No one would notice.
比如将某人控制在这里
Like holding someone hostage?
是 买♥♥卖♥♥ 偷盗 吸毒
Yeah, well, buying, stealing, smoking,
这些在这里都是平常事
snorting, it's all fair game.
-但那样也行 -女士 我能问个问题吗
But that works, too. Ma'am, can I ask you a question?
我就是来洗衣服的 什么都不知道
Solo estoy lavando la ropa. No se nada.
我有种感觉 在这你就不能打听任何事
I get the feeling you can't ask anyone about anything here.
这样我们什么都问不到
Thony: This isn't getting us anywhere.
孩子们一般有事都知道
Kids always seem to know what's going on.
我们去跟他们聊聊
Let's Let's talk to one of them.
试试看吧
Let's see.
菲
Fi.
我天
Oh, my God.
是阿曼的
It's Arman's
而且上面有子弹孔
And it has bullet holes.
好吧 那就意味着阿曼来过这
Okay, that means Arman's been here.
我们接近了 那么
That means we're closer, right, so...
打扰一下
Excuse me.
打扰一下 这是谁的
Excuse us. Uh, whose is this?
有人在哪发现的吗
Did someone find it somewhere?
快点 走了
Come on, man, let's go.
我只是想知道 你们有没有看见谁穿这件衣服
I- I just need to know if you saw someone wearing it or- -
嘿 任何消息都行 拜托了
Hey, any information, please.
你为什么要知道这个
Why do you want to know?
这是我朋友的衣服
It belongs to my friend.
而且 我不知道 他可能受伤了
And, um, I don't know. He could be hurt.
我 我是个医生 我可以帮他
I- I I'm a doctor. I could help him.
我只是想知道你们是否知道些什么
I just want to know if you know anything.
跟我来吧
Come with me.
谢谢 -谢了
Thank you. Thanks.
汇款已经安排了
The wire's been arranged.
只要我丈夫安全回来
As soon as my husband is safe with me,
钱就会进你账户
the money will be in your account.
是的 我会的
Yes, I will.
看看她啊
Look at her.
沉着冷静 从容不迫
Calm, composed.
她天生就是干这行的
She's a natural.
我对这事有种不好的感觉
I have a bad feeling about this.
那是当然
Of course you would.
你喜欢一切尽在掌握
You like being in control.
因为我知道这对你来说意味着什么
Because I know how much this means to you.
去酒吧和豪尔赫等我 去喝一杯吧
Just wait at the bar with Jorge and get a drink.
他们同意了我们的条件
They agreed to my terms.
会给我们发具体时间和位置
They'll text back with the time and place.
干的漂亮 纳蒂亚
Well done, Nadia.
你处理这事正合适
You were right about handling this.
你和我很像
You and I, como dos gotas de agua.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表