剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
害死他们的是你
You're the reason that they're dead.
你差点暴露了我们的身份
For almost exposing our identity.
我发誓 我什么都没跟他们说
I promise you, I didn't say anything to them.
你需要的工具都在这了
These are your tools.
不不不 我不会帮你的
No, no, no, no, I am not doing this.
我就是个打扫卫生的
I clean, that's all.
你提出 要用劳动交换你大姑了回来
You wanted to work for your sister's passage.
这就是劳动内容
This is the job.
求你了 求你了
Please. Please.
我会处理好的
I'll take care of it.
带她来见你
Bring her to you.
阿曼的妻子 娜迪亚
Arman's wife, Nadia.
你跟她说过我们的事吗
Did you say anything to her about us?
她什么都不知道
She knows nothing.
别让她知道
Keep it that way.
你有两个小时
You have two hours.
酸溶剂 手套 还有
Acid, that's your plastic, and, uh...
这些全都清理掉
Get rid of it all.
莫拉莱斯
Morales?
我是来提交失踪人口报告的
I am here to file a missing person's report
我试过打电♥话♥ 但我等了一个多小时
I tried calling, but I was on hold for over an hour,
然后线就断了
and then the line just dropped.
上面的信息 把知道的都填好
Fill this out best you can,
你带照片了吗
Did you bring a photo?
带了
I did.
如果人找到了 我可以随时叫停搜寻的
Um, I can call off the search anytime, right?
对吧 -是的
If he turns up? Yeah.
我是娜迪亚 请讲
Yes, this is Nadia.
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
与描述吻合吗
And the description matches?
我马上就到
I'll be right there.
来
Come.
我给你做饭吃
Ipagluluto kita.
我给你做饭吃
Let me cook for you.
哇哦 你做的太多了
Oh, w-wow. This is -- This is a lot of food.
对菲律宾人来说可不多
Paolo: Not for a Filipino.
这道酸汤是我的拿手菜
The sinigang. My specialty.
你会做饭吗 -我吗 不会
Do you cook? Uh, me? No.
用微波炉加热欢乐蜂的外卖♥♥算不算啊
No, not unless you count, uh, nuking Jollibee leftovers.
对我而言烹饪就是生活
For me, cooking is life.
来我给你看看
Come, let me show you.
但在你进入保罗大厨的厨房♥前
But before you can enter Paolo's great turo turo kitchen...
这就对了
Oh--Ayan.
这就像我们一员了
Now you look the part.
哦 是吗
Oh, I do? Mm-hmm.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
好丑
Ugly...
这是苦瓜
It's ampalaya.
苦瓜 -苦瓜
Ampalaya. Bitter melon.
又丑又苦 但它能净化血液
Ugly and bitter. But it cleans the blood,
有助于治疗糖尿病
helps with diabetes.
这玩意有益健康 前提是有人吃才行
It's good for you, but it's no good if no one eats it.
所以首先 我们让它看起来有食欲
First, we have to make it look nice.
还要把它做得好吃
And then we make it taste good.
你是怎么学会做饭的
How did you learn how to cook?
这多亏了老保罗
The original Paolo.
也就是原版的保罗 我老爸
The "OG," my Tatay.
天 要是我妈早点告诉我你的存在就好了
Gosh, I wish my mom told me about you sooner.
别生你♥妈♥的♥气
Don't be mad at your mom.
她做了很多人都不敢做的事
What she did, too many others are too scared to do.
她离开了所爱的一切
She left everything she loved
和所有爱她的人
and everyone who loved her.
但她这么做都是为了你
But she did it all for you.
是啊 但话说回来 她没必要
Yeah, but still, I mean, she didn't have to, like,
对我撒谎的
lie to me about it.
你知道奉献是什么吗
Do you know what malasakit is?
奉献
Malasakit?
这是一种菲律宾人的价值观
It's a Filipino thing
把别人的需要放在
where you put the needs of others
自己的需要之前
before your own.
你妈妈 她很有奉献精神
Your mom, she is full of malasakit.
你就是证据
You're the proof.
她放弃了自己的生活 好让你拥有自己的生活
She gave up her life so that you could have yours.
一个我无法给你的生活
A life that I could not have given you.
那时的我可不是今天这样
Back then, I was not the same man that I am now.
我当时就是个二流子
Bata at tanga pa ako.
整个人没个正型
I was all over the place, man.
我当时—团糟
I was a mess.
我们在最好的时间相认了 儿了
We met at the right time, anak.
好吧 你是谁 你在对我儿子做什么
Okay, so, um, who are you and what have you done with my son?
去吧
Go.
也给你妈妈一点奉献
Show some malasakit for your mom.
我 我很抱歉 儿了 好吗
Hey, I'm -- I'm sorry, anak, okay?
我应该换种处理方式的 不管是对你还是他
I wish I did things differently with -- with both of you.
你只是做了在你看来最好的选择
You just did what you thought was best for me.
你 我现在理解了
You -- I get -- I get it now.
但你说的对 我夺走了你的父亲
But you're right. I robbed you of your father,
这是不对的 保罗是个好人
and that's wrong. No, Paolo is a good person,
and that's wrong. No, Paolo is a good person,
我从没想过如此伤害他
and I never wanted to hurt him like that, okay?
因为你也是个好人
我是吗
Iam?
听着 我不想扫你俩的兴
Look, um, I hate to do this,
但我们得马上去领♥事♥馆♥
but we have to go to the consulate.
怎么啦 -特尼给我们找了条回家的路
What? Um, Thony's found us a-way home,
我们马上要回去了
and we leave soon, so...
行吧 记得来吃下午茶
Hoy. Come back for merienda.
带上你的外公外婆
Bring your Lolo. Lola, too.
真的吗 -是啊
Really? Yeah.
好啊 可以
Yeah? Yeah.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
好吧 走吧
Okay. Sige.
你永远找不到他的
Jorge: Si no lo mas encontrar.
这样你永远找不到他的 娜迪亚
You'll never find him this way, Nadia.
你是谁
Nadia: Who are you?
姑且把我当成你的家族朋友吧
Consider me a friend of the family.
你看起来不像朋友
You don't look like a friend.
但我给你个友善的建议
Well, I have some friendly advice.
别再问阿曼的事了
Stop asking questions about Arman.
你一直忙着联♥系♥医院 停尸房♥
You've been busy, calling hospitals, morgues.
竟然还打到了警局
But the police?
你不该这么傻 娜迪亚
You should have been smarter than that, Nadia.
我只想找到阿曼
All I care about is finding Arman.
我只想知道他出了什么事
I just want to know what happened to him.
是 问题就在这里
Yeah, but problema.
一个忠贞的妻子 开始问东问西
You know, a caring wife starts making noise.
提出各种疯狂理论
Starts coming up with theories.
过不了几天 她就疯狂不远了
Pretty soon, she's hysterical.
我不会泄露秘密的 我发誓
I won't say another word, I swear.
我只要你告诉我 他是不是还活着
Just let me know if he's still alive.
你得小心点 娜迪亚
You need to be careful, Nadia.
你已经没有安曼的保护了
Arman's not here to protect you.
我也不希望
And I would --
我也不希望再见到你
I would hate for us to meet again.
因为下次见面
Because next time,
我就不会这么友善了
it won't be as a friend.
噪音让我无法入睡
♪This is the noise that keeps me awake♪
我的头要炸 我的浑身疼
♪My head explodes and my body aches ♪
噪音让我无法入睡
♪This is the noise that keeps me awake♪
我的头要炸 我的浑身疼
♪My head explodes and my body aches♪
噪音让我无法入睡
♪This is the noise that keeps me awake♪
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表