剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
严格来说 这不是骗
Well, technically, it's not a lie.
我只是尽量保护她的安全
I am trying to keep her safe.
免受一帮五岁孩子和骑小马的伤害
From a bunch of five- year- olds and a pony ride?
能出什么事啊
I mean, what can go wrong?
我不知道 你说呢
I don't know. You tell me.
知道但丁可能会跟谁谈起我们 我们的家人吗
Any idea who Dante might have talked to about us, our family?
不比你知道的多
No more than you.
那我就不会拿我的孩子冒险
Well, then I'm not taking any chances with my kid.
如果你够聪明
And if you were smart, you'd, uh,
就取消今晚画廊的活动吧
cancel that thing at the gallery tonight.
别傻了
Don't be ridiculous.
但丁永远不会出♥卖♥♥♥我的身份
Dante would never betray my identity.
是 他绑♥架♥我们侄子之前我也这么以为的
Yeah, that's what I thought until he kidnapped our nephew.
你觉得他不会也出♥卖♥♥♥我们吗
You think he wouldn't sell us out, too?
跟他共事的人你都料理好了对吧
You took care of the rest of the crew he worked with, right?
是
Yes.
但可能还有其他人认为我们很脆弱
But there might be others who think we're vulnerable.
那么就让他们知道我们的厉害
Well, then we show them we're not.
然后我会找个接替但丁的人
And then I'll find a replacement for Dante.
你是说床上还是
You mean in your bed or...?
你对他有感觉吗
Did you get any sense of it at all with him?
你看 他背叛了我们两个
Mira, he betrayed us both.
不过现在 我们还是集中精力收拾他的烂摊子
But right now, let's just focus on cleaning up his mess
确保我们不会受到牵连 好吧
and making sure nothing traces back to us, okay?
这样 别生气
Look, don't be mad.
好 我知道 知道你会生气的
Okay, I- I know...I know you're gonna be mad.
我必须做点什么
Look, I had to do something.
否则我们怎么能摆脱这该死的烂摊子
I mean, how else are we gonna get out of this bloody mess?
我可以的
I can do this.
嘿 我要用面包车 杰瑞米会载你过去
Hey, I'm taking the van, but Jeremy's gonna give you a ride.
什么 等等 你要去哪里
What? Wait. Where are you going?
你不能搞砸这个大单
You can't screw this big job up.
所有人都得去
We need the full crew.
我会去的 不会耽误很久
Oh, I'll be there. I won't be long.
不行 车是我的 你不告诉我
No, it's my van, and you're not using this
你要干嘛去 就别想用车
until you tell me what the hell you're doing.
我不想再让你卷进来了
I don't want you mixed up in this anymore.
别这样 好吧
Come on. Okay.
我要回去他们关押阿曼的地方
I'm going back to where they held Arman.
那里可能有线索
There might be something there
帮我了解发生了什么
that helps me understand what happened.
然后呢 我还不知道
Then what? I don't know yet.
我去找鲁索了
I went to Russo.
什么 你开玩笑吧
What? Are you kidding me?
你跟她说什么了
What the hell did you tell her?
说的内容都不会给你惹麻烦
Look, nothing that would get you in trouble,
她可以帮我们
but she can help us.
是么 不会 她帮不了
Oh, yeah? No, she can't.
现在全家人都有危险了
No the whole family's in danger.
我们清理的可是尸体 很快就会结束
We're cleaning up bodies. It's gonna be over soon.
我天 我保证
Oh, my God. I promise.
这话我都听过多少回了
How many times have I heard this?
拜托你 趁着还没有其他人死
Just please let the FBI handle this
就让联调局的人处理吧
before someone else ends up dead.
嘿 妈妈 你要一直说一件事 你会管这个行为叫什么
Hey, Mom, what do you call it when you can't stop talking about something?
我没 我才没有迷恋
I'm not- I'm not obsessed.
你有 你今天提卡米拉
Yes, you are. You've mentioned Camila
提了能有一万次了
like a million times today.
出什么事了
What's going on?
卡米拉不回我信息
Camila's not answering any of my messages.
没关系的
That's okay.
你觉得能拜托你一个
Oh, do you think you can get one of your, uh,
蛇头朋友去看看她情况吗
coyote friends to check up on her, maybe?
克里斯 不行
Chris, no.
不可以 不行
No! No.
不行 那帮人不是朋友 明白吗
No, those people are not friends, okay?
也没人说过他们是特尼朋友 知道了吗
And no one said they're Thony's friends, okay?
别做白日梦了
Get your head out of the clouds
去做作业去 快去
and go and do your homework. Go!
去吧 好
Just go. Okay.
快去 去吧
Now! Go, go, go.
就连克里斯都知道你替那些人做事
Even Chris knows you work for those people.
你还想让他知道什么
Huh? I mean, what else do you want him to find out?
没什么 好吧
Nothing. Okay?
如果我在公♥寓♥里有所发现 我保证
If I find anything in the apartment, I promise,
我会交给鲁索去查
we will take it to Russo.
求你了 我只想知道发生了什么
Please, I just need to understand what happened.
就
Just.
要小心
be careful.
特尼
Thony.
看你出现在这里我怎么一点都不意外呢
I guess I'm not surprised to see you here,
但丁的警方报告上写了这个地址
The address was on Dante's police report.
我 只是需要答案
I- I just needed answers.
你是说这是你第一次来这里
Are you saying this is the first time you've been here,
还是说你以前来过
or you've been here before?
什么 别折磨这姑娘了
What? Oh, don't torture the girl.
我们也想要答案 但这个答案我们已经知道了
We want answers, too, but that's one we already have.
我们来这里是为了确保但丁没有留下
We came here to make sure Dante didn't leave
任何可供指控的证据
any incriminating evidence behind,
我们找到了一瓶开给罗萨的治疗青光眼的药
and we found a glaucoma medicine for De La Rosa.
我可以解释 我想他比你更会掩盖自己的行踪
Yeah, well, I can explain...I guess he covered his tracks better than you did.
我们真正想知道的是 特尼
What we really want to know, Thony, is
你是在打给联调局之前还是之后掉的这个呢
you dropped that before or after you called the FBI?
没 我没打给联调局
No, I- I didn't call the Feds.
我发誓我来这里是为了阿曼
I promise I came here for Arman,
等我到的时候 他已经不在了
and by the time I got here, he was already gone.
就是说你从没跟联调局说过话
So you've never talked to the Feds?
很久以前 我
A long time ago. I-
到底是哪样 特尼 说过还是没说过 很久以前
So, which one is it, Thony? Yes? No? A long time ago?
你这谎话一会儿一变啊
It's hard to keep up with the lies! Please -
拜托 赶紧开枪毙了她吧
Por favor! Just shoot her already!
她才一直在说谎 是她
She's been lying! She isl
什么 真的 她一直跟但丁合作
What? Yeah, she's been working with Dante.
她才要对阿曼的死负责
She's the one responsible for Arman's death.
你到底想说什么
What are you saying exactly?
别理她 你在说什么
No le hagas caso. What are you saying?
她想说服你好自己脱身
She's trying to talk her way out of this!
看看我那天发现了什么
Look at what I found that day.
他写下了她的名字
He wrote her name.
玛丽娜 他就是这么叫她的
Marina...that's what he called her by.
万一他出了什么事
In case anything happened to him,
我们就知道是她干的了
then we'd know she did it.
他一直在你手上 为什么
You had him this entire time? Why?
我不需要向任何人解释
I don't explain myself to anyone.
我没抓他 抓他的是但丁
I didn't take him. Dante did.
他 他爱你
HeHe loved you.
但丁告诉我他找到了
Dante told me he found the man
劫道的人
who hit oyr routes.
等我知道那人是阿曼多的时候 已经为时已晚
I didn't find out it was Armanglo until jt was too late.
我没抓阿曼多 但我包庇了但丁
I didn't take Armando, but I protected Dante.
所以 原谅我 弟弟
So, forgive me, hermano.
我从没想过这样伤害家人
I never meant to hurt the familia Jjke this.
我想我只是
I guess I'm just having trouble
有点难以接受
wrapping my mind around it all- -
是我姐姐干的
that my sister did this.
是她干的
She did.
现在她会让我为此付出代价 因为我揭发了她
Now she's gonna make me pay for it because I exposed her.
你看到她看我的眼神了吗
Did you see how she Jooked at me?
求求你 我不能让她去对付我家人
Please. I- I can't have her go after my family.
我尽力而为
I'lI see what I can do,
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表