剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
我在墨西哥长大
I grew up in las vecindades of Mexico,
你在阿根廷长大
y tu en las villas de Argentina.
但我们都经历了太多才到这里
But we both fought like hell to get here.
我从没放弃过
I've never stopped fighting.
只是要确保你别用力过猛
Just make sure not to fight so hard,
把所有人都推开了
you push everyone away.
你就是这样的吗
Is that what you did?
我这一生的遗憾不多
I got very few regrets in life,
但我希望自己没有那么固执地想要自立
but I wish I hadn't been so stubbornly independent.
很 孤单
It's...isolating.
我不想让你跟我犯一样的错误
I wouldn't want you to make that same mistake.
我和阿曼之间有些遗憾
I have some regrets about how things played out with Armando.
但我现在都明白了
But I know better now.
那就好
Good.
我明白了就算你拥有这世上的钱和权力
I've learned you can have all the money
但是没了家人
and power in the world, but without family,
仍然毫无意义
it's nothing.
所以我才如此在乎
That's why I care so deeply
让你和阿曼留在我身边
about keeping you and Armando close.
我不想再失去他了
I don't want to lose him again.
是时候了
It's time.
他在里面吗
He's in here?
嘿 爷爷
Kyle: Hey, Grandpa.
我给你带了个医生来
I brought you a doctor.
你好
Hello.
他已经病了好几天了 我们没钱去急诊室
He's been sick for days, and we can't afford to go to the ER.
你能帮他吗 -可以让我看看
Can you help him? Yeah, I can take a look.
我跟你说不要医生了 凯尔
I told you no doctors, Kyle.
我们没钱也没医保
We don't get no money or insurance.
我不会收钱的 您是
I'm not gonna charge you, Mr
-阿尔文-阿尔文先生
Alvin. Alvin. Okay.
哪有不收钱的医生啊
What kind of doctor doesn't want money?
愚蠢的那种
The stupid kind.
恶心和呕吐持续多久了
So how long has the nausea and vomiting been going on?
不止 他还会摔倒
It's not just that. He's been falling, too.
而且
And-
凯尔太操心了
Kyle worries too much.
可能就是啤酒喝多了
It's probably one too many beers.
有具体时间吗
Any particular time of day?
起来就喝 坐下就喝
When I get up, when I sit down.
所以一看电视他就喝
Which is about a thousand times during a game.
他喜欢朝着电视吼
He likes to yell at the TV.
现在几点了
What time is it now?
慢点 慢点
Oh, oh, oh. Easy, easy, easy.
好了 把头转到我这边
Okay. Turn your head towards me.
你 你头晕吗
Did Did you get dizzy?
是
Yeah. Yeah?
我 需要点时间
I- I just need a second.
但没有检测结果我不确定
So I can't be sure without tests,
但我觉得应该是耳石症
But I think it's BPPV.
不可能 我都多少年没犯过了
Impossible. I ain't done the nasty in years.
这是一种内耳疾病
It's an inner ear condition
里面的晶体脱落造成的
when the crystals come dislodged.
所以我得帮你用个手法
So I'm going to have to manipulate you.
凯尔 你看着我 你得自己给他做
Kyle, you watch. You may have to do it again.
阿尔文 躺下
Alvin, just lie down.
好了
There.
现在把头转向我
Now turn your head towards me.
45度 下巴抬高
45 degrees. Chin up.
好 再来另一面
Okay, now opposite side.
转动头部
You turn your head.
你给他转好然后让他起来
You roll him and you get him up.
慢点 慢点
Slowly, slowly.
好了
Here you go.
你这是巫甫吧
What the heck kind of witchcraft was that?
感觉好点了吗
Feel better?
简直好的不得了
Like a million bucks.
-那就好 -谢谢
Okay, great. Thank you.
不客气 阿尔文
You're welcome, Alvin. Truly.
现在你孙子能照顾你了
Um, so your grandson can take care of you now.
你是个好孩子 凯尔 -要是再那样
You're a good kid, Kyle. Thony: ...if it happens again.
我们得走了 好吗
We've got to go, okay?
那 那个
S- So, about that.
这样吧
You know what?
你留着吧 好好留着
You keep it. You take good care of it.
谢了 但我本来想说
Thanks. But what I was gonna say is,
我是在垃圾桶里翻到的
I found it in the dumpster.
我前面不敢告诉你 -为什么
I was just afraid to tell you earlier. Why?
扔它的那家伙 他有点吓坏我了
The guy who threw it out, he kind of freaks me out a bit.
他要是发现我说出去了
If he finds out I ratted on him.
他 他不会的 我们只想 知道他住哪儿
H- He won't. We just need to to know where he lives.
他不住这儿
He doesn't live here.
我只看见他从公♥寓♥里
I've just seen him come in and out
进出过几次
of the apartment a few times.
好 你能带我们去那儿吗
Okay, can you take us there?
可以 但是 我是说
Yeah, but, I mean
凯尔 我朋友有危险
Kyle, my friend is in danger.
拜托了
Please.
好 跟我走
Okay. Let's go.
就在楼下的第二间阳台
It's the next balcony down.
别搞得太可疑 好吗
Just try not to look sus, alright?
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
阿曼
Arman!
阿曼
Arman.
菲 是他
Fi, it's him.
是阿曼
It's Arman.
你找到好东西了哈
You found the good stuff, huh?
我知道你觉得我更喜欢阿曼多
I know you think I favored Armando,
但我带在身边的是你啊
but you're the one I took with me.
但你还是把这车给了他没给我
Yet you gave him that car instead of me.
因为我想让他觉得自己有未来 好吗
Because I wanted him to see a future for himself, okay,
怀揣爱德华多没法击垮的梦想
to have a dream Eduardo couldn't crush.
但我从来不担心你
But you I never worried about.
我很清楚没什么会阻挡你
I always knew nothing would stop you.
你走出了自己的路
You made your own path.
不 我追随了你的脚步
No, I followed yours.
可能吧 但你青出于蓝而胜于蓝
Maybe, but you made them better.
我在努力 但不知为啥 你不让我这么干
I'm trying to, but for some reason, you won't let me.
别又提这个 拜托了
Not this again, por favor.
生意就得革新 你怎么想不明白呢
The business needs to evolve. How can you not see that?
我是说 不然你为啥花大价钱
I mean, isn't that the reason why you paid
送我去读哈佛法律学院呢
for me to go to Harvard and law school?
对啊 是为了以牙还牙
Yes, to beat them at their own game,
不是让你忘了自己的本
not to forget about your roots.
能想到哈 反正都是你说了算
Of course, everything always under your own terms.
你还觉得你能替我决定
You still think you can make decisions for me.
现在倒好 你想替阿曼多决定了
And now you want to make them for Armando, too.
你老说他心地善良
You always said he had a good heart.
像金子一样发光
Como oro.
那么
Entonces.
你觉得他会想掺和这种
you think he's going to want to get into the things that
你干的勾当
you've been getting into?
你是在破坏生意 姐
You're corrupting the business, hermana.
你心里清楚 -闭嘴
You know that. Callate.
有这种风险在身
I can't protect our family
我没法保护我们的家人
when we're exposed to those kind of risks.
我们得减少损失
We need to cut our losses,
把问题扼杀在摇篮里
dump those routes before they sink us.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表