剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
我在抓走阿曼的车里发现了这个
Thony: I found this in the van that took Arman.
它被称为“恶魔之息”
It's known as Devil's Breath.
我在找卖♥♥这个东西的人“恶魔之息”
I'm looking for someone who sells this Devil's Breath.
他的警长朋友悄悄把逮捕报告塞给了JD
His sergeant friend Wayne slipped JD the arrest report.
就是那个给雷蒙德做事的人
You know, for the guy who works for Ramona.
但丁
Thony: Dante.
警方在他的车上发现了恶魔之息
Thony: They found Devil's Breath in his car.
你有想过以前 想过我们吗
Do you ever think about the past, about us?
我为你高兴 伊莎贝尔
I'm happy for you, Isabel.
我们有23年没见过阿曼多了
We haven't seen Armando in 23 years.
我们认为阿曼多可能被人抓走了
We think Armando may have been taken.
我们想找出是谁干的
We're trying to find out by who.
对此我们一无所知
We know nothing aboyt that.
阿曼
Arman?
但丁抓了阿曼 我不知道具体情况
Thony: Dante took Arman, and I don't know what's happening.
我们马上就要把阿曼救回来了
We're getting Arman right now.
你还好吗 需要什么吗
Everything okay? You need anything?
他当时不该救我的 菲
He didn't have to save me, Fi.
他会一直是你的英雄
He was always gonna be your hero.
他想为你成为英雄
That's what he wanted to be for you.
我本来应该救他的
I was supposed to save him.
-我 -当时
I- - There was 一
你当时也无能为力 特尼
I mean, there's nothing you could've done, Thony.
不 我本来可以报♥警♥ 通知联调局
No, no. Could've called the police, the FBI.
做点什么都行
Do something. Anything.
那样他也不至于死去
He'd still be alive today.
不
No.
别折磨自己了
Stop torturing yourself.
别再责怪自己
Stop blaming yourself.
他本来不会死的 菲
He didn't have to die, Fi.
这不是你的错
You didn't do this.
是但丁 但丁绑♥架♥了他
Dante did this. Dante kidnapped him.
而且他不会受到惩罚
And he's gonna get away with it.
你是时候放下这一切了
It's time for you to walk away from all of this.
怎么放 我脑子里全是这些
How? That's all I can think about.
他被关的那个房♥间
That room he was held in.
写着“玛丽娜”是什么意思
That word- - "marina. "What's that even mean?
你今天就好好哀悼他吧
You need a day just to grieve, okay?
什么都不要想了
Just Just to do nothing.
不行 我今天要去参加守灵夜
I can't. I have the velorio today.
拜托 特尼
Come on, Thony.
是你说的 我需要哀悼
I mean, you just said it. I need to grieve.
我是说在这里
Yeah, but here.
这里才安全
H- Here, where it's safe.
妈咪
Luca: Mommy!
来了 宝儿
Yes, my love.
怎么了
What's happening in here?
我想拿我的翻斗车去参加
I'm trying to find my Dumpster Truck
明天的演讲展示
for show- and- tell tomorrow!
好吧
Okay.
你最后一次看到它是在什么地方
Well, where where's the last place you saw it?
忘记了
I don't remember!
不如我们换个东西展示
Why don't we bring something else?
你看 我们可以拿这个去
Look. We can bring this instead.
万一我把它忘在公园里 彻底丢了呢
What if I left at the park and it's gone forever?
没事的 宝贝
That's okay, my love.
有时候我们会丢东西
Sometimes we lose things, and it's- -
为此感到难过也是正常的
it's fine to be sad about it.
好了
Okay.
删除
谢谢你打理这里的一切 纳蒂亚
Ramona: Thanks for handling everything here, Nadia.
有事做是好事
It helped to do something.
准备守灵夜也许不能让我们妤受一点
Having this velorio may not make us feel any better...
删除
但是会有人跟我们一起感到悲伤
...but we'll have people to feel horrible with.
我都不知道该对别人说什么
I don't even know what to say to anyone.
你什么都不用说
You don't have to.
我觉得
I feel
空虚
...empty.
我也是 亲爱的
Me too, mija.
我也是
Me too.
就这样
So that's it.
就剩下这些了
That's all that's left.
不
Ramona: No.
他还留在你的心里
What's left is in your heart,
你的灵魂里
y en tu alma.
万一这是我造成的呢
What if it was my fault?
这是个意外
Jorge: It was an accident.
联调局的追捕让他们开出了路边
The feds chased them off the road.
联调局的人怎么会在那里
Why were the FBI even there?
这是个好问题
That's the big question.
我们的联络人说警方调度中心什么都不知道
Our contact said nothing came through the police dispatch.
他们也不知道是谁通知了联调局
They have no clue who called the feds.
只有三个人知道交接地点
Only three people knew where the drop was 一
但丁 我
Dante, me...
但丁 我
Dante, me...
和你
...and you.
你觉得你有责任还有其他原因吗
Is there another reason you feel responsible?
我没有打给联调局
I didn't call the feds.
但丁说你当时在
Well, Dante said you were talking to someone
-打电♥话♥ -我在跟特尼通话
on your phone. I was talking to Thony.
为什么 依我看 你们俩不算是朋友
Why? From what I can tell, you two aren't exactly friends.
她打给我的 她很担心
She called me. She was worried.
担心什么
About?
阿曼
Arman. Mm.
她好像知道他要回来了
She seemed to know that he was coming home,
所以我把我的位置告诉了她
so I ended up telling her where I was.
我知道我不该那么做
I know I wasn't supposed to do that.
可是她求我 我不知道该怎么办
But she begged me. I didn't know what to do.
你觉得她可能打给联调局吗
You think she could have called the feds?
如果我想到这一点 就什么都不会跟她说
Well, if I thought that, I would have never said anything to her.
我 不知道
I mean, I...I don't know.
不过我觉得应该不是她
I don't think it was her, though.
感谢你对我们的坦诚 纳蒂亚
Thank you for being honest with us, Nadia.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt,
不过第一批客人已经到了
but the first few guests have arrived.
我把这个放到祭坛上去
Shall I take that to the altar?
不 我去
No. I'll do it.
我很清楚想把它放在哪儿
I know exactly where I want it to go.
是你告诉特尼阿曼多今天要回来的
You told Thony Armando was coming home?
她不可能打给联调局
There's no way she called the feds.
对 她急切地盼望他回来
Yeah. She desperately wanted him back.
纳蒂亚也一样 在她们俩之间
As did Nadia. Well, between those two,
只有纳蒂亚可以从中获利
Nadia was the only one with something to gain.
当初联调局冻结了她的资产
When the feds froze her assets,
可以跟她做了交易
they could have offered her a deal.
你觉得她会为了那些资产置阿曼多的性命于不顾
You think she could have put Armando's life at risk for that?
我不会让她得逞的
I wouldn't put it past her.
现在她想让特尼来背锅
Now she's throwing Thony under the bus.
报复她抢了她男人
Payback for taking her man.
你太保护特尼了
Oh, you're just being protective of Thony.
我看你是对她动了感情
I see you growing fond of her.
别想了
No pienses.
这是关于我们的家人
Esto se trata de nuestra familia.
不管是谁背叛了我们 都会付出代价的
Whoever is betraying us, they'll all pay.
血债血偿
Blood for blood.
一个也别想跑 弟弟
Oh, they all will, hermano.
他们会付出代价的
They all will.
但是今天
But today
今天我们要纪念阿曼多
today we honor Armando.
你还好吗
You all right?
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表