剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
嗯 很快
Yeah. I'll be quick.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起我救不了你
I'm sorry I couldn't save you.
我只是希望你能知道
I just hope you knew.
你为什么想让我为你工作
Why do you want me to work for you?
因为我喜欢你
Because I like you.
卢卡画的 你是他的英雄
Luca drew this. You're his hero.
为什么活着就这么难啊
Why does it always have to be so hard?
不好意思 请问您是
Pardon me. May I have your names, please?
他是我们的儿子
Eduardo: He was our son.
抱歉
My apologies.
夏尔曼 没事 是我邀请的他们
Nadia: Charmaine, it's okay. I invited them.
是他父母
It's his parents.
嗨
Um...hi.
我没想到你们会来 否则我会给你寄张卡片的
I wasn't expecting you to come, or I would have sent you a card.
你把那个女人带回了我们的生活
You brought that woman back into our lives,
现在阿曼走了
and now Armando is gone.
你们俩都该感到惭愧
You both should be ashamed.
走吧
Come on.
弟弟 弟妹 还以为他们不会来呢
Ramona: Hermano, cunada? Thought that they would never come.
别装了 我儿子因为你才死的
Don't even try to pretend. My son is dead because of you.
你怎么能这么想
How could you even think that?
我一直希望能见到我的侄子
I longed for the day to see my sobrino again.
跟你有关的东西都落不着好
Porque todo lo que tocas se vuelve oscuridad.
一开始这些女人来打听你
First, these women come, asking for you.
然后你就出现了
Then you turn up.
就是灾难 -嘿 你够了吧
La misma diabla. Jorge: Hey! Lay off!
她跟阿曼的死一点关系都没有
She had nothing to do with Armando's death.
你确定吗 兄弟 -她一直在设法救他
Are you sure of that, hermano? AlI she tried to do was save him.
你呢 你又跑哪去了
What about you? Where were you?
他们总是很崇拜你
They always looked up to you
拿着血腥钱到处炫耀
flashing your blood money around.
幸好阿曼跟你不一样 没有你那副黑心肠
Only Armando never had a black heart like you.
够了 爱德 别一副趾高气扬的样子
That's enough, Edu. Just get off your high horse.
而你却被她用那些血腥钱
And you just let her lure you away
能买♥♥到的东西所引诱 离开了我们
with all those fancy things that that blood money could buy.
他当时还年轻 爱德华多 他又不知道
He was young, Eduardo. He didn't know.
不不不 嫂子 你知道我为什么离开吗
No, no, no, cunada. You know why I left?
因为我不想留在你身边
Because I didn't want to be around you,
你个蠢 -嘿
you stupid Hey!
别这样
Por favor.
你就是听不进去真♥相♥ 对吧
You never could take the truth, could you?
豪尔赫 你就打算变得跟你姐一样是吗
Jorge! You're going to be as dark as your hermana.
是我们的姐妹 你个混♥蛋♥
Our hermana, hombre.
够了
Enough!
你们所有人
AlI of you!
天 真是太尴尬了
My God, this is so embarrassing.
你们难道不知道这是哪吗
Can't you see where we are?
阿曼的灵堂啊
Velorio de Armando.
请你们尊重他点
And this man deserves respect!
爱德华多 特蕾莎 你们来这
Eduardo, Teresa, you came here
是因为你们还爱他
because you still loved your son,
不管你多生他的或者雷蒙娜的气
no matter how angry you were at him or Ramona.
事已至此
What's done, it's done.
不管谁对谁错都没意义了
It doesn't matter who was right or wrong.
你姐做了她认为对全家人都好的事
Your sister did what she thought was best for your family.
就跟你一样
Just like you did.
你总是觉得自己很正义
Ramona: You never knew Armando for who he was
所以你从来都不了解阿曼
because you were always so damn righteous.
他不是你儿子
He was not your son.
我做的一切都是为了这个家
AlI I did, I did for our familia.
不 你做的一切 都是为了自己
No. All you ever did, you did for yourself.
所以你带走了豪尔赫还让他对我们抱有成见
That's why you took Jorge and you twisted his mind against us.
是我自己的选择
I made my own choices.
那也是在她让你心中充满贪婪之后
After she filled your heart with greed.
你根本不在乎我离不离开
You didn't even care that I left.
不是那样的 弟弟
No, that's not true, cunado.
我们求她让你留下的
We begged her to let you stay.
但她拆散了我们的家
But she ripped this family apart
然后警告我离你远点
and warned me to keep away from you.
告诉他 告诉他啊 玛丽娜
Tell him. Tell him, Marina.
是真的
Ramona: It's true.
我挽救了你 让你不至于碌碌无为
I saved you from a life of nothingness.
等等 你叫你姐玛丽娜吗 那是她的真名吗
Wait. You called your sister Marina? Is that her real name?
雷蒙娜·玛丽娜·莫拉莱斯
Ramona Marina Morales.
我们一直这么叫她
It's who she's always been to us.
不管你如何卷进来的 赶紧离开
Eduardo: However you're mixed up in this, get out.
趁现在还有机会
Before you can't.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
雷蒙娜就是玛丽娜
Ramona is Marina.
你说什么呢 特尼
What are you talking about, Thony?
-发生什么了-那是她全名
What happened in there? That's her name 一
雷蒙娜·玛丽娜
Ramona Marina.
他们家人都是这么叫她的
That's what her family called her.
那是阿曼写在桌上的名字
That's the word Arman wrote on the table,
你也看到了
the word you saw.
他告诉我们他看到了玛丽娜 她当时也在
He was telling us that he saw Marina, that she was there,
他姑姑
his aunt.
他可能只知道她的这个名字
That's probably the only name he knew her by.
所以但丁抓走了阿曼 但是
So Dante took Arman, but-
但他只是听命行事
but he was just doing what she told him to.
也许 所以豪尔赫才会觉得都是但丁干的
Maybe. So Jorge would think it's all Dante
她跟这事一点关系都没有
and that she has nothing to do with it.
-我不会让她逍遥法外的 -特尼 你 你就
I'm not going to let her get away with this. Thony, just... just- -
阿曼死了 我当时什么都做不了
Arman is gone. I couldn't do anything about it then.
现在我不会再袖手旁观了
I'm going to do something about it now.
嘿 你来这干什么
Hey, what are you doing here?
嘿 纳蒂亚
Hey, Nadia.
这烟好抽吗
Are these any good?
这些不是你随便能拿走的
These are not just to be taken.
我不想再对所有人都笑脸相迎了 尤其是你
I'm done playing nice with everyone, especially you.
我听见了 纳蒂亚
I hear you, Nadia.
我失去了侄子 失去了同伴
I lost my sobrino. I lost my compadre.
你以为你了解某个人 然后
You think you know someone, and then.
我不敢相信他是为了钱才这么做的
I can't believe he did this for the money.
你是说我的钱吗 对
You mean my money? Yes.
那是你的人 对吧
It was your guy, right?
现在你可以不用再把我老公的死怪到我头上了
Now you can stop accusing me of my own husband's death.
跟你一样我也想为阿曼讨回公道
Just like you, I wanted justice for Armando.
可你所做的却是毁了他的追悼会
Well, all you did was ruin his memorial!
那是我和他最后的告别
It was my last goodbye to him.
你知道吗
You know that?
我不 -你难道不知道吗
I don't- Don't you know that? !
但现在派对结束了
But now the party's over.
所以你和你家人都可以下地狱去了
So you and your damn family can go to hell.
你说的对 你说的对 我们搞砸了
You're right, you're right. We messed up.
是 你就是搞砸了 因为我可以把
Yes, you did, because I would have given
世界上所有的钱都拿出去换回他
all the money in the world to get him back!
可我没做到 没做到 都是因为你
And I couldn't, I couldn't, I couldn't. It's not your fault.
你做什么也救不回他的
There's nothing you could have done to bring him back.
你闭嘴 -纳蒂亚 没事了
Just shut up! Nadia, it's okay.
不 怎么会没事 怎么能没事
No, it's not okay! It's not okay!
我想救他 可是我却没做到
I wanted to save him, and I couldn't.
我做不到
I couldn't, I couldn't.
不是你的错 好吗
It's not your fault, okay?
我什么别的都不想要
You know what? No quiero mas, por favor.
好了 好了
Come on, come on. Just- - just...
都结束了
It's over.
卢卡 你干嘛呢 宝儿
Luca, what's going on, my love?
我还是想不好演讲展示会上讲什么
I still can't find anything for show- and- tell.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表