剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
那不管你想做什么 都别撇下我
Then whatever you do, just don't cut me out.
我会解决纳蒂亚 这样就能解冻那笔钱
I'll clear Nadia so you can get that money unlocked,
但你不能瞒着我做事
but...I need to be kept in.
好
Okay.
这点你可以相信我
You can trust me on that.
我希望你让她就那么死掉是不是很坏
Is it terrible that I wish you just let her die?
不然她会让我烂在监狱里的
She would've let me rot in prison.
她不会的
No, she wouldn't.
我们已经撤销了对你的指控
We've had your charges dropped.
怎么做的
How?
我以为奥利弗是你的人
I thought Oliver was your contact.
奥利 奥利 奥利
Ollie, Ollie, Ollie.
是啊
Well, yeah.
他的确是 但雷蒙娜的人脉很广
He was, but Ramona has a lot of contacts.
那现在怎么办
So what now?
你要重投她的怀抱 然后留我一个人吗
You go crawling back to her and leave me to fend for myself?
当然不会
Of course not.
你还欠我一半的保险金呢
You still owe me half the insurance money.
听着 我爱我姐姐
Look. I love my sister.
但我们现在都清楚她的能耐
But now we both know what she's capable of.
那为什么要让她得逞呢
So why let her win?
你觉得呢
Why do you think?
你没打算这么做 你只想让她觉得自己重掌大局
You're not. You're just letting her think she's in control.
很不错 纳蒂亚
Very good, Nadia.
我姐姐喜欢掌控一切 那就由着她
My sister loves to be boss, so we let her.
让她吸引所有的火力
Takes the attention off of us.
你得承认 我们合作十分默契
Well, you got admit, we make a good team.
卢卡
Oh, Luca.
怎么回事
What the hell?
你好 皮尔斯先生 你有事吗
Hello, Mr. Pearce. What do you want?
我是特尼 你的邻居
Uh, I- I'm Thony, your next- door neighbor and-
你儿子又把球扔我院子里了吗
Your son throw the ball in my yard again?
不 不 不
No, no. No, no, no.
其实是有人一直在偷我的包裹
Actually, someone's been stealing my packages,
我在想是否能看一下你的监控
and I was wondering if I could check your cameras.
不行 谁也别想动我的东西
No. No one gets in my business.
我理解 可那是我妈妈寄来的礼物
No. I understand, but, uh, it's a gift from my mom.
是她从柬埔寨寄来的 我那时出门了
She sent it to me from Cambodia, and I was gone.
拜托了
Please.
我真的 真的很感谢你
I- I really...I really appreciate that.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, sweetheart.
你怎么了
iQue paso?
没怎么
Nothing.
孩子 来抱抱 来抱抱
Oh, chiquita. Come here. Come here.
你有什么烦心事吗
Did something upset you?
姑姑会没事吗
Is tia gonna be okay?
会没事的 我的宝贝
Si, mi chiquita.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
医生来了 姑姑现在已经好多了
The doctor came, and tia's all better now.
我保证
I promise.
我爱你 爸爸
Te amo, Papi.
我也爱你 亲爱的
I love you, too, sweetheart.
是了
Yeah.
这种情况 肯定是邮差的问题
Something like this, got to be the postman himself.
你根本不知道
You don't even want to know
关起门来邮差都会做些什么事
what the Postal Service does behind closed doors.
有些人甚至连身份都是假的
Some of them ain't even who they say they are.
你可得自己小心点
Got to watch your back.
谁知道谁在背后盯着你
Never know who's watching.
可能是寄错地方了
Uh, I think they delivered it somewhere else.
多谢你
Uh, thank you so much.
他们就是想要你这样以为
Uh, that's what they want you to think.
好吧 拜
Yeah. Bye.
不管怎样
♪One way or another♪
我都会找到你
♪I'm gonna find you ♪
我要找到你
♪I'm gonna get you♪
不管怎样
♪One way or another ♪
我要得到你
♪I'm gonna win you ♪
我会找到你 找到你
♪I'm gonna get you, get you ♪
不管怎样
♪ One way♪
你是谁 别紧张
Who are you? l Easy.
我是个杂工
I'm a handyman.
不管怎样
♪One way or another ♪
我忘了我的保姆
I forgot about my babysitter.
趁我还没走 还有别的事吗
Hey. Was there anything else while I'm here?
不管怎样
♪ One way or another♪
我要得到你
♪I'm gonna win you ♪
我会找到你 找到你
♪I'm gonna get you, get you♪
不管怎样
♪One way or another♪
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表