剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
不错哦 有模有样的
Yeah, that's not bad. You're getting there.
但我说你来自哪里是指
But what I meant by where you came from, it's --
卢卡会喜欢这个的 他会喜欢的对吧
Luca would love this. He would love this, right?
是 肯定的 听着 我觉得挺好的
Yeah, sure. Look, I-I think it's great,
克里斯 你能看到我成长过程中所经历的东西
Chris, that you get to see all the stuff that I grew up with,
但 还有别的事
but there's -- There's something else.
我必须要告诉你件很重要的事
Something important that I need to tell you, so...
致敬我母亲的故土
♪This is for the place of my mother's land♪
我获得了自己的面庞还有这双棕色的手
♪Where I got my face and these browner hands♪
我曾经感到羞愧 但现在我明白了
♪I used to be ashamed, now I understand♪
因为这就是我 这就是我
♪ 'Cause this is who I am, I said it's who I am♪
谢谢大家 请
Thank y'all so much. Please --
不要停哦
Dn't st
露比 露比
Crowd: Ruby! Ruby! Ruby!
魔术师
Magician!
看看谁来了
Well, look what the cat dragged in.
我要再联♥系♥下贩毒集团
I need to get in touch with'the Cartel again.
我们这里不是这么做事的
Yeah, that's not what we do here.
事实上 打那些电♥话♥害我惹上了麻烦
In fact, making those calls raised a little hell for me.
老大并不想
Boss didn't really appreciate
贩毒集团的人闯进我们地盘
the Cartel storming in on our territory.
我可以付上次双倍价格
I can pay double what I did before.
或者你可以告诉我们无面人是谁
Or you can tell us who Sin Cara is.
我以为你早就知道了
I thought you knew.
没人知道无面人的行踪
Nobody's got a bead on Sin Cara.
但出于某种原因 贩毒集团把你抓住
But for some reason, the Cartel snatched you up,
带你走了
took you with them.
嘿 等等等等
Hey, oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
说吧 女士 贩毒集团为什么对你另眼相看
Come on, lady. What do you mean to the Cartel?
把一切都告诉我们
Just tell us what you known.
我要是知道 就不会来这儿了
If I knew anything, I wouldn't be here.
但他们知道跟你有关系
But they know you now.
所以如果你真认为我在他们眼里有价值 那继续啊
So if you really think I matter to them, go ahead.
动手 看看会发生什么
Go ahead. See what happens.
别再回来了
Don't come back here.
他怎么样
Thony: How is he?
很好 我们给海龟造了艘宇宙飞船
Great. We built the spaceship for Turtle,
现在他在跟你朋友玩“我看到”游戏
and now he's playing I Spy with your friend.
我朋友
Myfriend?
你好啊 特尼
Hello, Thony.
好 你们在公园好好玩哈
Thony: Okay. You have fun at the park.
慢慢叙旧吧
Have fun catching up.
拜 妈咪 -拜 宝儿
Bye, Mommy. Bye, baby.
真是个可爱的小男孩
What a precious little boy.
只比我侄女稍微大那么一点
He's just a little older than my niece.
却扛过了那么多次健康危机
But the health scares that he's survived.
是个奇迹 真的
It's a miracle, really.
你不该来这里的 雷蒙娜
You have no right to be here, Ramona.
不是你想见我的么
I thought you wanted to see me.
你不是因为想见我才去找的安吉尔吗
Isn't that why you went to see Angel?
听说你闹的动静不小呢
You caused quite a stir from what I hear.
我只想跟你谈谈
I just wanted to talk to you.
我很欣赏你的是智多谋
I appreciate your resourcefulness,
还有嘴巴很严 但作为阿曼多的清洁工
and that you kept quiet. But as Armando's cleaning lady,
我以为你会更明白谨慎是什么意思
I thought you'd know better about discretion.
明白 我真的明白
I do. I really do.
很好 因为我还是想知道
Good. Because I'm still trying to see
Good. Because I'm still trying to see
你如何融入他的生活
这么说你还没找到他
So you haven't found him yet?
我们会的 这种事需要时间
Oh, we will. These things take time.
听着 我可以帮忙
Listen, I can help.
我们有关系 我可以
We have contacts. I can --
我们已经放出话了
We've put the word out.
但现在情况比较微妙
But this is a delicate situation,
我相信你能理解
as I'm sure you understand.
是的 不能让人知道你是家人
Yes. No one can know that you're family.
为了阿曼多 也为了我们自己
For Armando's sake, as well as ours.
如果他转入地下 那是一回事
If he's gone underground, that's one thing.
但如果他被囚禁了
But if he's being held captive...
他会更有价值
He'd be more valuable.
没错
That's right.
但阿曼多始终是我的家人
But Armando is my family.
我的血亲
Mm. My blood.
在爱德华多拆散我们之前 我们一直很亲密
We were all so closed before Eduardo ripped us apart.
所以我说会处理 我就一定会处理
So when I say I'll take care of it, I will.
现在 你想跟我说什么
Now, what is it you wanted to talk to me about?
我大姑子被驱逐到菲律宾了
My sister-in-law got deported to the Philippines,
我需要她回来 陪在她儿子身边
and I need her back with her son.
你能帮我吗
Could you help me with that?
你毁掉的就是这条路线
You got a lot of nerve asking for passage
居然还真有胆了提这种要求
on the very routes you compromised for me.
虽然我很同情你的家人
And while I feel for your family,
我唯一想安全带回家的人
the only person I'm interested in bringing home safely
是我的侄了
is my nephew.
我明白了 阿曼在帮我应对菲欧娜的事
I understand. Arman was helping me with Fiona.
哪怕你不为了我 也为了阿曼多
And if you don't do it for me, do it for Arman.
雷蒙娜 求你了
Ramona, please.
我有钱 我可以付钱给你
I have money. I can pay you,
剩下的钱我以后再给你
and -- and I-I'll give you the rest later.
我可以帮你清理
I can clean for you.
我可以让任何东西消失
I can make anything disappear.
就像我为阿曼做的工作一样
Same type of jobs I was doing for Arman.
但这周你得把我大姑了带回来
But you need to bring my sister back this week.
其实吧
Mm. As a matter of fact,
我还真有些东西需要你清理
I just might have something coming up for you to clean.
我哥哥豪尔赫会和你联♥系♥的
My brother Jorge will be in touch.
生为勇士 负重前行
*Raised as a braveheart, paved way to take charge *
心中之火 点燃了前路的光明
*I got the fire in me, that spark the light in me *
我与同伴团结一心 祖先指引着我前进
*I got the choir with me, ancestors guiding me *
我看到了目标 带着坚定的意志前进
And now I see my purpose, moving with a vision clear*
家人所在 家园所在
I know I got a home as long as I got all my family here
魔术师
Magician!
我就知道是你
Nakita ko ikaw duun.
我的朋友
Mga kaibigan ko.
你好 你还好吗
Hi. Kumusta kayo.
所以你现在在美国定居了
Hey, so you live in America now?
是的 我现在定居美国了
Yeah, that's me. I live in America now.
下次你也带上保罗 好吗
Next time, you take Paolo, too, huh?
好吧 如果我可以的话 我会的
Well, if I could've, I would've.
别如果啊 一定要带
Ah, no try, just do, right?
我在这条路上来来去去
I've been up and down this road
妈妈 妈妈 鲁比·伊巴拉 她是
Mom. Mom, Ruby Ibarra, she's --
对不起 你好 我是克里斯 -你好 克里斯
Oh, oh, sorry. Uh, hi. Hi, I'm Chris. Ako si Chris.
你儿了吗 他也在这里
Your son? He's here, too.
嗨 克里斯
Hi.Chris.
是的 克里斯 这位是保罗
Um, uh, yes. Uh, Chris, this is Paolo.
你好 保罗 呃 你好吗
Hi, Paolo. Uh, k-kumusta ka?
保罗 这是你儿子吗
Paolo -- anak mo?
什么你有儿了 保罗
Oh, ano? May anak ka, Paolo?
儿 儿子
Ana-- Anak?
你叫我 那不是儿子的意思吗
You call -- Doesn't that mean "son"?
同样的血脉 家人所在即是家园
Same blood, home is wherever we are*
它在我们每个人心中跳动
It's beating inside of our one heart
他是 他是
Is -- Is he -- Are --
克里斯 -你
Um, Chris -- You --
一心一意
* One heart
我受够了逃避 如今我要面对
I'm tired of running, now here's my move*
我终于来了 不为了证明什么
I'm finally comin', nothin' to prove *
追求梦想 寻找真♥相♥
Been wantin' somethin', lookin' for truth
已成为你的一部分 — 心一意
Been part of you, you ** One heart
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表