剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
但她变得难以预测 特尼 即便对她自己来说也是如此
but she's become hard to predict, Thony, even for her.
感觉她在争夺控制权
It's like she's grasping for control
因为她觉得时间不多了
cause she thinks she's out of time.
你这话什么意思
What do you mean?
在我搞清楚一切之前
Just lay low and watch your back
保持低调 小心行事
until I can make sense of all this.
但凡你敢去跟联调局说一个字
And if you take any of this to the Feds,
你就完了
you're done.
嘿 请留言
Fiona: Hey! Leave a message
或者像正常人一样发信息
or just text like a normal human.
菲 能给我回个电♥话♥吗
Fi, can you call me back, please?
我只是想确定你没事
I- I just need to know that you're okay.
这样吧 我马上过来
You know what? I'm coming your way.
保持警惕 小心点
Just stay put and watch your back.
这几天对我俩来说都不容易
It's been a hard few days for both of us.
但我想让你知道 你想待
But I want you to know that you're welcome to stay
多久都行
as long as you like.
我觉得我俩现在都不想一个人待着
I think neither of us wants to be alone right now.
来我给你准备了点东西 都已经中午了
Come. I prepared something for you, and it's already noon.
走吧
Vamos.
我认识的那个兢兢业业的人去哪里了
Where's the scrapper I know?
这些都是安德烈大厨做的吗
Did Chef Andres make all of this?
我不得不强迫他交出你最喜欢的食谱
I had to strong- arm him for your favorite recipes.
但为了你 他屈服了
But he caved, for you.
是 他有时候挺固执的
Yeah, he can be quite stubborn.
我在想
You know, I was thinking,
也许我们远离这一切会有所帮助
maybe it'll help if we get away from all this.
一起去旅行 去 我也没想好
Take a trip together to, I don't know,
巴黎 巴塞罗那
Paris? Barcelona?
真的很感激 雷蒙娜
I really appreciate it, Ramona,
你为我做的一切
everything you're doing for me,
但你知道你没必要一直这么做
but you know you don't have to keep doing it.
才不是呢 纳蒂亚
That's not true, Nadia,
你现在是我家人了
You're my familia now,
经历了这一切 我们仍然彼此相依
After all this, we still have each other,
我们都可以从中得到安慰
and we can both take comfort in that.
雷蒙娜 去阿根廷
Jorge: Ramona! Vamos Argentina.
你本该一发现就告诉我的
You should have told me the instant you found out.
我们本来可以一起想办法
We could have figured it out together.
能进去谈吗 好 进去谈
Can we take this inside? Si, we take it inside,
哪里都行 不过既然已经都在这了
wherever you want, but we're here now.
不如我们干脆坦诚相见
So why don't we just get it all out in the open?
说什么 他在说什么
Get out what? What is he talking about?
如果这事跟阿曼有 关我要知道
If this has something to do with Arman, I do need to know,
拿赎金救阿曼
Um, it was Dante's idea
是但丁的主意
to ransom Arman,
但被我发现了
But I found out.
你 你是说 你早就知道
You...You mean you...you knew about it?
是的 那时候已经太晚了
When it was too late, yes,
怎么会晚 你只需要把人交出来就好
How? You just had to return him.
不是 他本该把人交还给我们
No, he was supposed to return him to us.
在你收完我的钱之后 不是
After you got my money? No!
计划是这样的吗 跟钱没关系 纳蒂亚
Was that the plan? It wasn't about the money, Nadia.
他是你侄子 你本可以救他的
He was your nephew. You could have saved him.
为什么没救
Why didn't you?
你杀了他 不是
You killed him. No.
就是你 我没有
Yes, you did. No, I didn't.
有
Yes.
你杀了阿曼
You killed Arman,
纳蒂亚 听我说
Nadia, escuchame.
你没必要这样的
You didn't have to do that.
当着她的面提这事
Bringing this up in front of her?
她没必要知道的
She didn't have to know.
她迟早会知道的
She was bound to find out.
不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
联调局的人把他们逼出了公路
The Feds ran them off the road.
是联调局的错 如果你早让我知道这些
The Feds! You know it wouldn't have come to this
事情就不会变成这样
if you would have just let me in on what was happening.
我瞒着你是为了保护你
I kept it from you to protect you,
保护我们 现在看看我们
To protect us. And now look at us
不要颠倒黑白 雷蒙娜
Don't twist things around, Ramona.
之所以这样都是因为你瞒着我
This is happening because you kept it from me.
因为你失控了 才不是
Because you've lost control. No!
如果那个清洁女工没有干涉
If that cleaning lady hadn't interfered
姐姐 姐姐
Oh, no, hermana, hermana,
这就是你的错 明白吗
this is on you, all right?
真♥相♥迟早会大白
And the truth would have come out one way or another.
别把她牵扯进来
Just leave her out of this.
菲 你们见到菲奥娜了吗
Fi? Did you guys see Fiona?
你为什么不回我电♥话♥
Why didn't you call me back?
信♥号♥♥不好
There's- - I mean, there's no reception.
怎么了 你去了吗 出什么事了
Uh, why? Did you go? What's wrong?
我 我很担心
I w- was worried.
你告诉联调局关于阿曼交换的事了吗
Did you tip off the Feds about Arman's exchange?
什么 菲 如果你说了 他们会来找你的
What? Fi, if you did, they're gonna come for you.
不 我为什么这么做
No! I mean, why would I do that?
因为你说你找鲁索谈过
Because you said you talked to Russo.
就一次 仅此而已
Once. That's it.
好 不许再找她了 好 行
Okay, no more. Okay, fine.
嘿 嘿 怎么了
Hey, hey. What's wrong?
雷蒙娜早知道是但丁抓的阿曼
Ramona knew about Dante taking him...Arman.
很抱歉 她什么都没做
I'm sorry. She didn't do anything.
是她害死了他
He's dead because of her.
但你也做不了什么
But there's nothing you could do,
不管她发生什么
and no matter what happens to her,
阿曼也回不来了
it's never gonna bring Arman back.
那我是要装作没发生过
So I'm gonna just ignore this?
假装这一切都没发生过
Pretend it never happened?
我知道 听我说
I know. Okay, look...
嘿 瞧瞧谁来了
Hey, look who showed up.
你是来工作的还是像其他人一样摸鱼的
Did you come to work or slack off like the rest of them?
我没有摸鱼
I'm not slacking.
我要去接孩子
I need to pick up my kid,
尼娜要去接替保姆看孩子
and Nina needs to relieve her sitter.
该死 去吧 去吧 抱歉
Crap. Uh, go, go, go. I'm sorry.
我也得走了 等等 你才到啊
I have to go, too. Wait! You just got here.
是 来看看你 嘿 没事
Yeah, just to check on you. Hey, guys, it's cool.
我能把这里收拾好 不用不用
I can wrap things up here. No, no, no, no, no, no.
特尼待 不行 特尼留下 好吧
Thony's st- - No. Thony's staying, okay?
还有很多工作要做
There's too much work left,
我还想跟孩子们一起吃晚饭呢
and I want to have dinner with my kids.
所以我要走了 而且我要搭洛克西的顺风车
So I'm leaving, and I'm gonna catch a ride with Roxy.
你俩怎么决定都行 我没意见
Whatever you two decide, I'm good.
菲 我只想确保我们都安全
Fi, I just need to make sure that we're all safe here.
那你知道该怎么做吗
Oh, and then you know how to do that?
就 停手吧
Just...Just stop.
是你一直让我们身处险境
I mean, you're the one that keeps putting us in danger.
你知道吗 我受够了
And you know what? I'm done.
我受够了求你出去收拾烂摊子
I'm done begging you to get out and picking up the slack.
所以这次 你留下来
So this time, you stay.
如果你真想保证我们安全
And if you really want to keep us safe,
就别再让事情变得更糟了
stop making things worse.
当你回家
♪When you come home ♪
比烟还炙热
♪Hotter than smoke♪
让我转个不停
♪Got me running in circles♪
也许她发现了到你六岁还尿床
Maybe she found out you wet the bed until you were 6.
是啊 哈哈 你真有趣
Yeah, right. Ha, ha. You're so funny.
是她
It's her.
真恶心
Gross.
让我看看 嘿 站住 给我
Let me see. Hey, stop. Give it to me.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表