剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
索莱达 马上到
Soledad, almost there.
我疼得要死
Me duele mucho.
再走几步就到了
Just -- Just a few more steps.
好吗
Okay?
我是特尼 请留言
You've reached Thony. Leave a message.
你好 特尼 又是我 请给我回电
Hey, Thony. Um, it's me again. Please call me back.
我得给你看个东西 是急事
I need -- I need to show you something. It's urgent.
需要我帮忙吗
Glen: Can I help you?
但愿如此
Ihopeso.
你是格伦吗
Are you Glen?
你是谁啊
Who wants to know?
我是纳迪亚
I'mNadia.
我丈夫 阿曼·莫拉莱斯跟你做过生意
My husband, Arman Morales, has done business with you.
阿曼 好久没见过他了
Arman. Been a while.
那孙子还好吗
How's the old bastard doing?
挺好的 他跟我说
Good, good. He told me
要想快速处理掉一辆车 你是不二人选
you were his go-to when he had to get rid of a car fast.
我恰好在找车
I'm trying to track something down --
这辆灰色的旧货车
this old gray van.
应该是几天前到的
Mm. Would have come in the past few days.
好吧 这我帮不了你
Yeah. I can't help you there.
拜托 我必须追踪到这辆货车
Oh, please, I -- I really need to track this van.
我是说 阿曼让我必须找到
I mean, Arman needs me to find it.
价格好谈
Look, we'll take care of you.
不 我是说 车已经不在我手里了
No, what I mean is I don't have it anymore.
之前在 但被人拿走了
I did, but someone came and took it already.
这种情况不少
It happens.
谁开走的 警♥察♥吗 联调局吗
Who took it? The cops? Feds?
这个我不能告诉你
Now, that I can't tell you.
好吧 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
胡安妮塔
Jorge: Juanita,
你好
Hola.
你好弟弟 维奥莱塔的足球课上的怎么样
Hola, bro. How was Violeta's soccer practice?
她跟小伙伴儿对做雏菊手链的热情
She and her friends found it more fun
比踢球要大
to make daisy chains than kick the ball.
这不能怪她
I can't say I blame her.
我可能比她玩得更开心
I think I had more fun than she did.
是啊 貌似你也一直在从其他方面
Yes. Seems like you've been finding other ways
给自己找乐子
to entertain yourself, too.
你是什么意思
How do you mean?
你一个人去找阿曼多了
You went looking for Armando on your own.
我可没给你下令
I didn't ask you to do that.
袭击货运的那帮人
That crew that's been hitting freight --
我猜就是他们 -豪尔赫
My guess is that's what this was. Jorge.
他们一直流窜在货港作案 能抢到什么算什么
They've been hitting any cargo they can get their hands on.
毒品 枪♥支♥ 所有一切
Drugs, guns, the whole enchilada.
他们没能抢到飞机上的毒品
When they couldn't get the drugs off that plane,
就挟持了阿曼多
they grabbed Armando instead.
好吧 这种事我有专人去做
All right, I have people to do this.
不需要我弟弟去管
Mi hermano is not one of them.
我能找到他们 找到他们
I can find them. And when I do, I'll --
自然也会找到阿曼多的
I'll find Armando too.
目的是什么 告诉我
To what end? Tell me.
你看不出来我是在保护我咱们家吗
Can't you see I'm trying to protect our family?
阿曼多就是家人
Armando es familia.
他在用我们路线的同时
When he used our routes,
把我们的整个运营都搞砸了
he compromised our entire organization.
那你计划怎么做
So your plan is to what?
找到你侄了 杀了他么
Find your sobrino and end him?
开什么玩笑 雷蒙娜
No manches, Ramona.
我们的生意不容别人渗透
No one should be able to penetrate our business.
我们需要迅速行动 做出改变
We need to act fast, make changes.
阿曼多可以帮我们
And Armando can help us do that.
你觉得把他带进来后
If you think you can just bring him in
他会全都照你说的做么
and he's gonna do exactly as you say,
你 你太多疑了
you're -- you're delusional.
也许你害怕他会更认可
Or maybe you're just afraid he'll be more aligned
我的做事方式 而不是你的
to my way of doing things than you've been.
你坚守的那一套早过时了
You're clinging to an antiquated system.
而你总想破坏我建立的一切
You're the one jeopardizing everything I've built.
似乎你的搞学历就是比勤奋工作高人一等
As if your fancy degree is worth more than hard work.
但丁会找到阿曼多的
Dante will find Armando.
等他找到时 你要张开双臂接受他
Once he does, you will embrace him with open arms.
明白吗
Understood?
老大 哥们儿
Jefa, compadre.
哥们儿
Compadre.
我们有麻烦了 -什么麻烦
Tenemos un problema. What is it?
清洁女工带着老鸡和小鸡跑了
Cleaning lady ran off with a pollo and her pollito.
去她家 找到他们
Go to her home. Find them.
不不不 别 她不会带他去那的
Jorge: No, no, no, no, she -- she wouldn't take him there.
那里有她孩子
Not -- Not with her son.
我应该知道她在哪里
I think I know where she is.
好吧
Okay.
索莱达 我去拿点东西
Thony: Soledad, I'm just grabbing something
给你保暖 好吗
to keep you warm, okay?
好的 我来给你止血的 好吗
Here we go. We're gonna stop the bleeding, okay?
躺在这儿 把腿给我
Just lie down here. Give me your legs.
来来来
Come, come.
哦 天啊
Oh, my gosh.
哦 不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
这是怎么了
What's going on here?
她刚生了孩了
She just had a baby,
现在产后大出血了
and she's having postpartum hemorrhaging.
但我得手动止血
But I need to stop the bleeding manually.
不 我们需要的是救护车
No, we need an ambulance.
你应该打911的
You should have called 911.
我得防止她失血过多
I need to stop her from bleeding out.
不 特尼 这样没用的
No, Thony, this isn't helping.
你得马上停下 -她会死的
You need to stop... She's gonna die...
不然我只好报♥警♥了
...or I'm gonna call the police.
没时间等救护车了
...before the ambulance arrives.
我还需要个帮手
I need another set of hands.
不行的 我不能这么做 特尼
No, no, I can't do that, Thony.
我要努力保住她的命 你能帮我吗
I'm trying to save her here. Are you gonna help me?
苏珊 拜托了
Susan, come on, please.
好 行吧 我 我要做什么
Okay, fine. What do I -- What do I do?
戴上手套 好吧
Put gloves on. Okay.
然后把你的手放在这里
And then you're gonna put your hands right here.
像按♥摩♥一样这样按压
You press down like a massage,
这能帮助收缩
and that's gonna help it contract
以便我帮她从内部止住血
while I'm trying to stop the bleeding from inside.
好吧 就这样 很好
Okay. That's it. Okay.
不要停 见效了 -好的
Keep going. That's working. Okay,
她没事了 -好
She's good. Okay.
幸好那个女人和孩子都没事
I'm glad that woman and her baby will be okay.
我能理解你那一刻
And I get why you felt like
必须挺身而出的心情
you had to be the one to save her life.
但这件事我必须写进给法官的报告
But I'm gonna have to put this in my report to the judge.
可我要是不出手 她早就死了
She would have died if I didn't.
这不就是你工作的意义吗
Isn't that the whole point of what you do?
保护孩子的安全
Keep children safe?
当然是
Yes. Of course.
我们只想不想让也成为没娘的孩子
Well, we just made sure that boy won't grow up without his mom.
这才是最重要的 不是吗
That's the most important thing, isn't it?
很抱歉 我必须向儿童保护署报告
I'm sorry, but I have to report to CPS
我又抓到你无照行医了
that I caught you practicing without a license again.
是吗 帮她按♥摩♥子♥宫♥
Oh. You helped stop those contractions
恢复宫缩的是你
by putting your hands on top of her womb.
你要是举报我 也得举报你自己
If you report me, you have to report yourself.
我们联手救了那个女人
We saved that woman's life together.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表