剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
这件事你最好别插手
best stay out of this.
让雷蒙娜去和纳迪亚谈 让她自己做决定
Let Ramona talk to Nadia and decide for herself.
快到了
Almost there.
小心
Careful.
这里一定是天堂吧
This must be heaven, huh?
这是美国
This is the US.
好了 伙让们 听着 右边的这群人
All right, folks, listen up. This group over here
你们和安吉洛一起出去
on the right, I need you to go out with Angelo.
剩下的人跟着瓦伦蒂诺
The rest of you are with Valentino.
他们会带你去找货车
They'll take you to the vans.
两分钟 吸拾好
Dos minutos. Clean up.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you. Gracias.
不 我们就快到了
No, we're almost there.
没关系 我们就快到了
It's okay. We're almost there.
D7TUALJ 在那边
Allí. Allí.
快走 快走
iLa migra! iLa migra!
你是美国公民吗 -当然了
US citizen? I sure am.
嘿 说你呢 你在干什么
Hey, there. The hell are you doing?
我女儿在里面
My daughter's in there.
给你 亲爱的
Here you go, sweetie.
你是变♥态♥吗
What are you, some kind of perv?
让我看看你的证件
Let me see your papers.
我只是在买♥♥东西 你有什么毛病
I'm just shopping. What's your problem?
全体搜查单位 我需要支援
I need backup. All units outside.
你还好吧 亲爱的
You okay, sweetie?
收到
Copy.
好了 克里斯
Okay, Chris.
我们得走了 我们得离开边境
We need to move. Got to get away from the border.
好吧 现在可以出来了 我们走吧
Okay. It's okay to come out now. Let's go.
好吧 让我们就
Okay. Let's, uh...
让我们想个办法 -嘿
Let's figure this out. Hey.
赶紧走吧 -好的
Let's go. Okay.
谢谢 谢谢 -快走
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Go.
谢谢你 -快走 快走
Thank you. Go, go, go.
快走 快走
Go, go, go, go.
嘿 别管了
Hey, pack it up.
卡米拉 -快 快 快 上车
Camila. Go, go, go, go! Get inside.
妈妈 妈妈
Mi mama! iMi mama!
已经坐满了 还有一辆货车 这辆已经没地方了
It's full. There's another van. There's no more room.
我们得走了
We gotta go!
快走 -卡米拉
Go! -Camila!
卡米拉
Camila!
那辆货车要去哪里
Where's that van going?
和我们去同一个地方 别担心
Same place as us. Don't worry.
好的 听到了吗
Okay.See?
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
赶紧接啊 菲 你在哪里
Come on, Fi. Where are you?
嘿 你回来了
Hey! You're back.
谢谢你帮我打扫了一遍
Thank you for cleaning everything.
我以为你只是来修门的
I thought you were just gonna be here for the door.
我知道 我有点强迫症
I know. I'm a little OCD,
我没法放着这个地方不管自己走
so I couldn't exactly leave the place looking like it did.
真的很感谢
I appreciate it.
看得出来 昨晚你很生气
I could tell you were upset last night.
虽然你藏得很好
I mean, you did a pretty good job of hiding it,
但是这种事情不是可以一笑了之的
but this kind of thing is not something you just brush off.
虽然我没法完全理解你的感受
And while I can't say I know what you're feeling,
但我知道你不该经历这一切
I do know you don't deserve this,
所以我觉得你可能需要有人帮把手
so thought you could use a little extra help.
每个人会有需要帮助的时候
I guess everyone can.
是啊 但你干了一整天的清理活儿之后
Yeah. It doesn't hurt to have someone clean for you
有人帮你打扫打扫也挺好吧 对吧
after you've been cleaning all day, right?
是的 非常感谢你做的一切
Yeah. Thank you so much for everything.
别让那些恶霸打倒你
Don't let the bullies get you down.
不管别人怎么说 这是你的家
This is your home, no matter what anyone says.
不是那些
Notthose.
是这些
These.
你这是干什么
What's this?
你怎么会有这辆货车
Why do you have this van?
是你抓了阿曼吗
Did you take Arman?
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
带走阿曼的就是这辆货车
This is the van that took Arman.
是吗 据我所知
Is it? Because all I know
这种车我们有一大堆
is we got this and a bunch of other cars
都是从全镇的垃圾场运来的
we're bringing over from junkyards all over town.
最近几天所有被枪击的
Anything that had been shot up
或者是被撞翻的车都在这儿
or busted up in the last few days.
然后呢 -我们还没找到任何结果
And? We haven't found anything yet.
但是 这也解释不了你来这到底要干什么
Pero that doesn't explain what the hell you're doing here.
我刚把手♥机♥丢了 回来找的时候
I just dropped my phone and came back to find it,
我看到了那辆货车
and I -- I saw the van,
我想起来那天晚上是在机场
and I remembered that it was at the airport that night.
然后我看到了血迹
And then I saw this blood.
啊 原来你也在
Ah. So you were there.
但直到现在才肯开口
But didn't say anything until now.
我不知道能不能信任你
I didn't know if I could trust you.
这就扯蛋了 我们是他的家人
That's rich. We're his family.
很明显 你对我们还藏着掖着
And clearly, you haven't been honest with us.
所以我建议你离开这里 不要再来插于
So I suggest you get out of here and stop interfering.
你打算拿他怎么办
What do you want to do with him?
什么 -你听见我说的了
What? You heard me.
你是在质疑我的意图吗
Are you questioning my intentions?
我觉得 雷蒙娜很想让他回到自己的生活中
I think it's clear Ramona wants him back in her life.
但你 我看就未必了
But I'm not sure that you do.
你很有洞察力
You're very perceptive.
我的生活中并不需要你们俩
I don't need either of you in my life.
所以你最好离开
So you better leave.
马上
N
我想你是对的
I think you were right.
特尼那晚也在场
Thony was there that night
而且她什么实话也没跟我讲
and she hasn't been telling me the truth about anything.
所以特尼撒了谎
So Thony lied.
你给我发信息就是为了这个吗
That's what you texted me about?
欣赏我如坐针毡的样子
To think I was on pins and needles.
我是想告诉你 我决定加入
I'm telling you that I'm in.
我可以把贩毒集团和特尼双手奉上
I can bring you the Cartel and Thony.
听着 我今天知道了一些情报 等我拿到书面协议后
Look, I --I learned some things today which I can share with you
很和你分享
as soon as I get my deal in writing.
给我和阿曼完全豁免权 你再帮我找到他
Full immunity for me and Arman and you help me find him.
恐怕这些条件我不能接受 纳迪亚
I'm afraid that's not the deal on the table, Nadia.
事实是 阿曼得归我
And the truth is I'm gonna need Arman.
你是说要我放弃他
You mean give him up?
我永远不会那么做
I'm never gonna do that.
那恐怕我们也会连你一起对付的
Then I guess we're gonna be coming for you, too.
但明明是你来找我做交易的
给你的交易 不是给他
For you, not for him.
你看 每次交易阿曼总喜欢自食其言
You see, after every deal that Arman reneged on,
我们不会再轻易放过他了
we're never gonna let him walk away again.
你误导了我 你骗了我
You led me on. You tricked me.
不 他背叛了我们
No. He betrayed us.
背叛了每一个和他共过事的人
And every person he's worked with.
你有没有注意到 他周围的每个人都死了
You ever notice that everyone around him turns up dead,
而每次阿曼都能活下来
and every time Arman's the one left standing?
好吧 这次不会了 他才是陷入危险的人
Well, not this time. He's the one in danger.
现在 你也看到了录像 贩毒集团把他抓走了
Now, you saw the footage. The Cartel took him.
可能是吧
Could be.
但表面上的样子
But nothing is ever as it seems.
阿曼可能是被抓走的
Arman may have been taken,
也可能他和他们根本是一伙的
or he could have been working with them
简单推测一下就能想到
and that was simply an extraction.
你应该知道那不是真的 -不
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表