剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
Or we'll be back for you.
快离开这里
Lumayas kayo dito!
快点 出去
Manga hyop. Get out!
滚啊
Get out!
真不敢相信他家族跟贩毒集团有关系
I can't believe his family was connected to a cartel.
你以为他跟你无话不说
Because you think he told you everything.
爱德华多跟家族断绝关系那年 阿曼只有 14岁
Arman was only 14 when eduardo cut ties with his family.
我都不知道他知不知道那些是什么人
I don't even know how much he knew about them.
那我们怎么才能找到他
So, how are we supposed to find him?
我们不能满世界跟人说要找这个贩毒集团
Well, we can't just go around asking for this cartel.
要是问错人 我们自己都会没命
We ask the wrong people, we get ourselves killed.
接吧
Just take it.
嘿 菲 没事吧
Hey, fi. Everything okay?
出大事了
Fiona: No, everything's not okay.
有人悬赏要找你 特尼 -什么
There's a reward on your head, thony. What?
因为你走私药品
For the medicine you smuggled out of the country.
今晚家里来了三个人
Three guys came to the house tonight.
爸爸受伤了 他们就开始说我是
Tay got hurt. Then they started calling me
毒贩 因为他们把我认成你了
A drug dealer because they thought I was you.
你得找个安全的地方避避
You need to get somewhere safe.
爸爸没事吧
Is tay okay?
如果你不能去医院 我找个医生过去
If you can't get to a hospital, I can send you a doctor.
不行 出♥卖♥♥♥你的就是你那些医生朋友
No. It's your doctor friends who turned you in.
警♥察♥在追捕你
Imean, the police are after you,
人们会为了那笔赏金杀人的
And people will kill for that reward.
如果他们找不到你 就会找上我
And if they can't find you, they're gonna come after me.
菲 真的很抱歉 你跟这事一点关系都没有
Oh, fi, I'm so sorry. You had nothing to do with this.
无所谓了 特尼
It doesn't matter, thony.
如果有人说我是你同伙
If anyone says I work with you,
那也会悬赏找我的
They'll put a price on my head, too.
不不不不
No, no, no, no. No, no, no, no. No.
我 会想办法的
Um, I'm --I'm--I'm gonna find a way.
听着 我们得找人谈谈
Look, we need to talk to someone,
能让他们收手的人
Someone who can call them off.
不确定行不行啊
I don't know.
早些时候我见到保罗了 可是毕竟过去了这么多年
I just saw paolo earlier, but -- but it's been years.
沒错 大家都听他的
Yeah, h-he's someone people listen to.
也许吧
Maybe.
帮我看好克里斯 好吗
Just check in on chris for me, okay?
贾兹还有她爸爸 但 克里斯就他一个人
Jaz has her dad, but, I mean, chris is all alone,
他 真的很难过
And he's -- he's really upset
心烦意乱的
And he's spinning out.
我知道你要处理很多事 但是
I know you're dealing with a lot, but, I mean,
万一我出事了 你要向我保证
If anything happens to me, I need you to promise.
不不不 先别说这话 菲
No, no, no, no. Don't even go there, fi.
听着 特尼 我们必须面对现实
Look, thony, we have to face the reality.
我可能回不去了
I may never come back.
我会带你回来的 好吗 我答应过你的
I'm gonna bring you back, okay? That's what I promised.
克里斯
Thony: Chris?
克里斯 你在里面吗 还好吗
Chris, are you in here? Are you doing okay?
你不是吧 我妈刚被人拿枪指着头
Really? My mom just had a gun pointed to her head.
嘿 我会带她回家的
Hey. I'm gonna bring her home.
是 你一直这么说 看看现在怎么样了
Yeah, that's what you keep saying, and look what happened.
就 住手吧
Just--just stop.
拜托 克里斯 咱们聊聊
Please, chris. Can we just talk for a minute?
不 我不想聊 好吧 干坐在这里
No, I'm done talking, okay, a-and just sitting around
感觉自己什么都帮不了
Feeling like there's nothing I can do about anything.
我只想见我妈
I-I just want to see my mom.
我知道 -不 我
I know -- no! I'm --
我去 JD家了
I'm going to jd's.
我没法再跟你待下去了
I can't be around you anymore.
克里斯
Chris...
嘿 没事吧
Hey. Everything okay?
有事 要帮我接菲奥娜回来的
No. Something happened to my friend
那个朋友出事了
Who was gonna help me bring fiona home.
你们有什么办法能让我把她带回来吗
Do you guys have any ways I could bring her back,
安全的办法
Some-- something safe?
办法是有 但我不确定是不是安全
There are ways, but I don't know if they're safe.
我们被困在边境的拖车里
We got stuck in a trailer at the border,
冰箱坏了
And the refrigeration broke.
我不知道 我是本地人
I don't know. I was born here.
我表弟安全过境了
My cousin got across okay.
我可以帮你联♥系♥帮他偷渡的人
I should put you in touch with his coyote.
他好像叫安吉尔什么的
I think his name is angel or something.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真的要走吗 表哥
Do you really have to go, kuya?
我不想走
I don't want to.
我更想跟你一起待在这里
I'd rather hang out here with you.
但有时候就得做些
But sometimes you got to do things
你不想做的事 这样事情才会变得更好
You don't want... So things can get better.
菲姑姑一回来 一切都会好起来的
Once tita fi gets back, everything will be better.
肯定会的 兄弟
They -- they sure will, buddy.
来抱抱
Come here.
我天
oh, my god!
天
Unh!Geez!
听着 我不在的时候 照顾好你妈妈 明白吗
Listen. When I'm gone, take care of mom, okay?
明白
Okay.
尽管她们看起来很坚强
Because as tough as they seem,
当妈的 比自己所知道的更需要我们
Mommies -- they need us more than they know.
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
我找安吉尔
I'm looking for angel.
里卡多让我来的 -是我
Ricardo sent me. Yeah, that's me.
他说你可以帮我姐从墨西哥入境
He said you could help my sister cross the border through mexico?
拿钱来了吗
You got the cash?
我想先了解下你的计划
I want to know how you plan on doing it first.
你有多少钱啊
How much you got?
几千吧
Maybe a few thousand.
这点可不够
Yeah, that's not gonna cut it.
里卡多说你这边可以谈
Well, ricardo said you could make a deal?
那得看她愿意帮我们做什么了
That depends on what she's willing to do for us.
那种活不行 -别紧张 女士
Not that. relax, lady.
没人说让她卖♥♥肉
Nobody said anything about ass.
但如果她愿意运点东西
But if she's willing to transport something,
几颗可♥卡♥因♥之类的
Maybe a few pellets of coke --
我想别的法了吧 谢谢
I'll find another way, thank you.
好
Alright.
你认识这个贩毒集团吗
Do you know this cartel?
这什么意思
what is this?
威胁我吗
Some kind of threat?
不是 我只想找到他们
No. I-I'm just trying to find them.
我跟你谈条件 你竟然要去找我的竞争对于
I make you a deal, and you're gonna run to my competition?
我给你钱 好吧
I can pay you, okay?
这些拿着 带我去找他们
Take this and just take me to them.
你想什么呢 我这么廉价的吗
What do you think? I'm a cheap date?
这不是打个响指 打几个电♥话♥就能办到的
I can't just snap my fingers, make a few calls. No.
这可是要担风险的
I'd be sticking my neck out for you.
快点 女士 你可不能这么抠
Come on, lady. You got to do better than that.
好吧
Okay.
这才对嘛
There we go.
带她去后面
Take her out back.
协同作用一直在发挥作用
♪synergy keeps a-knockin♪
嘿
hoy!
孩子
Bata!
孩子
Bata!
你是回来演戏法给我看吗
Have you come back to show me some tricks?
我提醒你哦
Because I warn you...
我一直有在练习
I've been practicing.
真的吗
Really? Oh.
有时间聊几句吗
Um, do you have time to talk?
没问题 -坐吧
Sure. -Let's have a seat.
近来可好
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表