剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
我向你保证 他会受到保护他的
And I assure you... He'll be protected.
谢谢 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
拜托 叫我雷蒙娜就好
Please. Call me...Ramona.
继续 阿曼
Dale, arman.
很抱歉 您拨♥打♥的号♥码
Woman: We're sorry. The number you have dialed is --
阿曼 他们对你做了什么啊
Arman, que te hicieron?
火山
Volcano.
你干什么呢 亲爱的
Thony: What are you doing, my love?
菲姑姑回家以后 我们能跟她一起做煎饼吗
Can we make pancakes with tita fi when she comes home?
我觉得她会喜欢的 亲爱的 但是
I think she's gonna love that, my love, but...
好 你需要一个碗
Ooh! Okay. You need a bowl.
好吧 还有你做的很棒
Okay? And that -- that--you're doing great,
但我们还是需要多一点练习
But we just maybe need to practice a little bit more.
我们把这个放进碗里 然后
Let's put this back in the bowl and let's pra--
你个小淘气
you little rascal!
竟然敢这么干
You did not do this.
你是个草莓煎饼
You're a strawberry pancake!
来 抱抱
Come here. Come here.
又来是吧
Aah! You did it again!
我要抓住你
I'm gonna get you!
谁呀 妈咪
Who's that, mommy?
不知道我去看看是谁
I don't know. I'm gonna see who's there.
别乱跑 住手啦
You don't move. Stop it.
你好 -你好
Hello. hi. -Hello.
我想找特尼·罗萨
I'm here for thony de la rosa.
是我
Yeah, it's me.
这位是你儿了卢卡
And is this your son, luca?
有什么事吗
Uh, what is this about?
我叫苏珊·雷德曼
My name is susan redman.
我是儿童保护服务中心负责你们的新社工
I'm your new caseworker from child protective services.
我都不知道我们有过社工
I wasn't aware we had a caseworker.
你在内华达综合医院被捕后
Well, after your arrest at nevada general,
卢卡由我们照顾过
Luca was put in our care.
是 但所有指控都撤销了
Yeah, but all the charges got dropped.
我知道 但他还在我们系统里
I-I understand, but he's still in our system.
根据他的档案 他错过了一次强制体♥检♥
And according to his file, he missed a mandated medical exam.
没人跟我说过啊
Uh, no one told me about this.
不是 在医院给你的
Oh, no, it would have been in your discharge paperwork
出院文件里应该有写
They gave you at the hospital.
恐怕卢卡得跟我走了
I'm afraid luca's gonna have to come with me.
我不想走 妈咪
I don't want to go, mommy.
OCRTeam@China_sky
欢迎关注微博“OCRTeam”
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表