剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
Or -- Or was it three? I forget. Shh!
是四个 天
It was four. Hoy!
我女儿胃口特好
My daughter has a good appetite.
也不看是遗传的谁
Mm-hmm. Look where it comes from.
是特尼
Ah! It's Thony.
特尼 真希望你也在这里 尝尝保罗做的炖菜
Thony, I wish you were here to taste Paolo's pinakbet
和椰子派
and the buko pie.
打个招呼
Sayhi!
事情顺利吗
Is everything okay?
嗯 一切就绪
Thony: Yeah, yeah, everything is set.
你们的机票信息在我手上 我马上发给你
I have your tickets. I'm gonna send them to you,
今晚就起飞 -天哪
and you're flying tonight. Oh, my God.
我把详细资料发给你 给你发短♥信♥
So, I-I'm going to send all the details. I'll text them.
旅馆信息 在哪里见蛇头 都安排好了
Uh, the motel, where to meet the coyote, uh, it's all set.
谢谢你 特尼
Thank you, Thony. It --
—切都来得太快了
It's just all happening so fast. Um --
你们在外面一切小心
You have to be careful out there, okay?
可能没有我们想象的那么简单
It might not be as easy as we think.
嘿 我懂
Hey, I get that.
爱你 好运
Mahal Kita, Ate.
我也爱你 谢谢 我们很快就会见面 对吗
Yeah, Mahal Kita. Thank you. I'll see you soon, yeah?
对
Okay.
没事吧
Everything alright?
她给我们买♥♥了下一班去墨西哥的机票 今晚起飞
She got us tickets on the next flight to Mexico. Tonight.
能再多买♥♥张吗
Can she get us three more tickets?
别担心 我会照顾好你的姥姥姥爷
Don't worry. I'll take care of your Lola and Lolo
我们会照顾好你♥爸♥爸的
We'll take care of your Tatay,
现在我们知道他是家庭成员了
now that we know he's Kapamilya.
给 到家以后再打开
Here. Don't open that till you get home.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Tatay.
会好起来的
Fiona: It's gonna be okay.
跟魔术师学了几堂课
A few sessions with the Magician,
你看他现在的样子
and now look at him.
真希望事情会是另一个样了
I just wish everything happened differently.
一切都入它该发生的样子
Everything is as it should be. Mm?
别担心 克里斯会做椰子派
And don't worry. Chris made the buko pie.
你不用再等16年都吃不到它了
You won't have to go another 16 years without it.
天哪 我被宠坏了
God. I'm spoiled.
走吧 我们该走了 -走吧
Come on. We have to go. Jacinto: Sige na.
非常感谢
Maraming salamat, hey?
你确定带好护照了吗
Are you sure you have your passport?
嗯 -再检查一下
Yes. Check again, please.
这是为了我的故乡
♪This is for the place of my mother's land♪
我的脸庞和黝黑的双手就来自这里
♪Where I got my face and these browner hands♪
我曾感到羞愧 现在我终于明白
♪I used to be ashamed, now I understand♪
因为这就是我 这就是我
♪'Cause this is who I am, I said it's who I am♪
他当然会这么做
Of course he did.
给我的儿了
Para sa anak ko.
给我的儿子
"It's for my son."
这是为了我的故乡
♪This is for the place of my mother's land ♪
我的脸庞和黝黑的双手就来自这里
J Where I got my face and these browner hands
我曾感到羞愧 现在我终于明白
♪Iused to be ashamed, now I understand♪
因为这就是我 这就是我
♪'Cause this is who I am, I said it's who I am♪
我曾感到羞愧 现在我终于明白
♪I used to be ashamed now I understand♪
因为这就是我 这就是我
♪'Cause this is who I am, I said it's who I am♪
娜迪亚 你在这里干嘛
Thony: Nadia? What are you doing here?
我今天收到停尸房♥回的电♥话♥
I got a call back from a mortuary today,
那是个圈套
but it was a setup.
你什么意思 那具尸体不是他吗
What do you mean? It -- It wasn't him?
不是 一个人出面威胁了我
No. Uh, a guy showed up and threatened me.
他叫我不要继续打听阿曼的事
He told me to stop asking questions about Arman and --
他也来找你了吗 -没
Did he come for you, too? No.
他是贩毒集团的 特尼
Because he was Cartel, Thony.
我敢确定
I'm sure of it.
说不定就是无面人本人
Maybe even Sin Cara himself.
你这事跟别人说了吗
Did -- Did you say that to anyone?
什么 没有
What?No.
很好 因为这种事会害你丟了小命的
Good. Because this is what's going to get you killed.
尤其是警方 娜迪亚
Especially the police, Nadia.
我又不傻 特尼 我只是要申报
I'm not an idiot, Thony, okay? I was just going to file
人员失踪 以防有人出现
a missing person's report in case anyone turned up.
现在我觉得是这人抓了阿曼
But now I think this guy has Arman.
我们得查清楚他的身份
And we gotta figure out who he is.
我我不想毒贩集团接近我的家人
Unh-unh. I-I won't have the Cartel near my family.
这太危险 -你还不明白吗
It's too dangerous. Don't you get it?
从他的话里 我觉得阿曼可能还活着
From what he said, Arman could still be alive.
如果是这样 我们必须找到他
And if he is, we need to find him.
如果我们不停手 他们会杀光我们所有人的
If we don't back off, they're going to kill us all.
行吧
Right.
你今天去哪儿了
Where were you today?
工作 怎么了
I had a job. Why?
工作 什么工作
A job? Uh, what kind of job?
你有什么事瞒着我吗
I-Is there anything you're trying to hide from me?
因为 -什么 没有
Because -- What? No.
特尼 我必须知道你能靠得住
Thony, I-I need to know that I can count on you.
如果有任何人接近你
If anyone approaches you
或者跟你说阿曼的任何事
or tells you anything about Arman --
我跟你一样想找到他 好吗
I want to find him as much as you do, okay?
不过我得保护我的家人
I just need to protect my family.
你也要保护好你自己
And you need to protect yourself.
好
Okay.
我找凯瑟琳·鲁索探员
I need to speak with Agent Katherine Russo.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表