剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
我得离开这里
I need to get out of here.
交保释金吧
Post my bail.
我会亲自说服这家伙的
I will convince this guy.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
剥蛇皮的方法不止一种
There's more than one way to skin a snake.
我会帮你交保释金 一起搞定这事吧
I'll post your bail. Let's skin this thing.
告诉我 你到底想要什么
*You can tell me what you want*
直说吧 用不着害羞
*Now, don't be shy*
我有奇异之物让你尖叫
*I can show you things that'll make you scream*
我要释放你心中野兽
*So I'm gonna let you unleash the beast*
要我逗你欢笑吗
*Want me to tease you? *
你已饥渴难耐吗
*Do you want it right now? *
告诉我吧
*I need you to tell...*
你还真是不肯放过任何机会 对吧
You don't miss a beat, do you?
你这算是恭维吗
Should I take that as a compliment?
随你怎么想 但奥利弗是个经验丰富的玩家
Take it as you will, but Oliver's a seasoned player.
不知道他会让你下多大功夫
Not sure how hard he's gonna make you work.
没想到你也会小看我
I didn't think you'd be one to underestimate me.
我没有小看你
I never said I was.
奥利 奥利 奥利
Ollie, Ollie, Ollie!
豪尔赫
Jorge!
终于肯答应来吃晚餐了
Finally taking me up on that dinner.
很高兴见到你 朋友
It's good to see you, my friend.
其实更像是一顿酒水晚餐
Well, it's gonna be more of, like, a liquid dinner.
正合我意
Now we're talking.
这位大美女是谁呢
And who might this gorgeous woman be?
我是老板娘 豪尔赫觉得
Well, I run this club, and Jorge thought
你可能会对我们的独家会员资格感兴趣
you might be interested in our exclusive membership.
不过我得提醒你 我们是很挑剔的
Although I have to warn you- We are very selective.
我也可以很挑剔
Well...I can be too.
我听说你喜欢喝威士忌
But I hear you're a whiskey man,
这个开局很不错
so that puts us at a very good start.
你也来一杯吗
Ah. One for you?
好的
Please, yes.
姐知道你想骑姐
*I know you wanna ride*
但你得后面排队
*But you can stand in line*
姐知道你想骑姐
*I know you wanna ride*
不停给姐打电♥话♥
*Call me all the time*
当初留下一句话就跑
*Blew me off with a line*
如今从我的痛苦中得到快♥感♥
*Now you're gettin' high off my grind*
姐没以前那么傻了
*I look a little brighter than I used to*
没以前那么傻了
* Brighter than I used to*
姐看见你和谁在一起了
*Think of who I see you with*
你留我一个人独守空房♥
*You were leaving me unread *
如今你见识到姐不缺男人
*Now you see me making bread*
联♥系♥人里的汉子一大堆
*Cookin'up in my DMs*
你以为姐是最渣的女人
*You thought I was a bad kind of...*
你的报应不是姐
*I'm not a bad karma...*
姐没以前那么傻了
*I look a little brighter than I used to*
姐知道你想骑姐
*I know you wanna ride*
好吧
Okay.
有结果吗 还是没有吗
So? Nothing yet?
没什么进展
No. Nothing adds up.
如果你搞不清楚 她会杀了你的
And if you don't figure it out, she'll kill you.
听着 至少我现在还有机会
Well, look. At least I have a chance now.
那卡米拉和吉泽尔呢
What about Camila and Gizelle?
我是说 你关心过她们吗
I mean, did you ask about them?
菲 别这样
Fi. No.
克里斯让我开车到处找她
Chris had me driving around everywhere looking for her.
把我这个月的油钱都花光了
Guzzled up my entire gas money for the month.
听着 我很抱歉 但如果她觉得
Look. I- I'm sorry. But if she thinks
我没有尽全力帮助她
I'm doing anything but trying to fix her …
那就死定了 我明白
Dead again. Got it.
好吧 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 这里有个
Okay. Mom, Mom, Mom. There's this, uh-
博尔德市有一家工业洗衣店
There's an industrial laundry in Boulder City,
还有一个在建的制♥造♥厂
a manufacturing plant on the way.
卡米拉提到她在哪工作了吗
Did Camila mention where she worked?
提过 可上周这里还是养鸡场
She did, but last week, it was a chicken farm,
而这周 她却说是工厂
and this week, she just said factory.
所以我不确定 他们会四处流动
So I- I don't know. They move around.
不 我们过边界的时候
No. When we were crossing,
他们谈到过不同的地点
they were talking about different placements.
是的 化妆品厂 瓶装水公♥司♥ 玉米饼工厂
Yeah. Cosmetic plants, bottle company, tortilla factory.
瓶装水公♥司♥
Bottle company?
是的
Yeah.
你听说过班德拉水业吗
Have you heard of Bandera Water?
班德拉装瓶水公♥司♥吗 是的 很近 我们能去吗
Bandera Bottling Company. Yeah. It's close. Can we go?
妈妈
Mom?
可以吗
Can we?
我去吧
I- I'IIgo.
不 妈妈 我也要去
No. Mom, I'm coming too.
不行 克里斯
No, Chris. J- -
他们也是我的朋友 好吗
They're my friends, too, okay?
好吧
Okay.
这一晚好嗨啊 伙计们
What a night, you guys.
对吧
Right?
我本想给你弄点什么解解酒
I'd offer you something for hair of the dog,
但我一般不会在自己的套房♥里留任何东西
but I don't keep anything in my chambers.
最好不要把工作
It's always better
和娱乐混为一谈 对吧
not to mix business with pleasure, isn't it?
那是肯定的
That's for sure.
我能为你们做些什么
What can I do you guys for?
你可能需要看一下你的电子邮件
You might want to check your e- mail.
我刚给你发了点东西
I just sent you a little something.
什么 这是什么
What...W- What is this?
我是纳蒂亚·莫拉莱斯 见到你很高兴
I'm Nadia Morales. Nice to meet you.
莫拉莱斯
Morales?
太卑鄙了 兄弟
That's low, bro.
你 你犯了个大错误
You're ...Y- You're making a big mistake.
不 不 不 别担心 什么事都还没发生呢
Oh, no, no, no. Don't worry. Nothing's happened yet.
如果我的指控被撤销
If my charges get dropped,
昨晚只会成为一段不为人知的回忆
last night will stay a discreet memory.
你怎么选 兄弟
What'll it be, bro?
嘿 你好吗
Hey. How you doing?
我很好 你好吗
I'm good. H- How you doing?
你的头怎么样了 没事了
How's your head? It's okay.
我备足了强力胶 以防万一
Um, I stocked up on super glue, just in case.
嗯 一切都还好吧
Um, is everything okay?
我一直很担心你
I've been worried about you.
我一切都好
Yeah, everything's okay.
只是 我家有一个
It's just that, um, I have a...
厨房♥的水管在漏水 快把我逼疯了
a leaky pipe in the kitchen, and it's driving me crazy.
我真的很不想麻烦你
So I really hate to bother you...
不 不 一点不麻烦 其实我就在附近
No, no. No problem at all. Actually, I'm nearby.
我大概10分钟就能到
I could be there in like 10.
是吗 太谢谢你了 杰瑞米
Yeah? Thank you so much, Jeremy.
待会见
I'Jjsee you soon.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
这太疯狂了 我们从哪开始找呢
I mean, this is nuts. Where do we even start?
我知道 我们只能一区一区地找了
I know. We ...We just do section by section.
我去那边 好吧
Over there. Okay. Yes.
你好
Um, hola.
你认识吉泽尔或者卡米拉吗 不认识吗
zTu conoces a Gizelle y Camila, no?
不认识
Mm. No.
你认识吉泽尔或者卡米拉吗 不认识
zTu conoces a Gizelle y Camil- - No.
你认识
Do you know...
你认识吉泽尔吗
εConoces, uh, a Gizelle?
是吗
εSi? Sf.
你认识这个女人吗
S- - You know this woman?
是的 吉泽尔 认识
Sf. Gizelle. Sf.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表