剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
《清洁女工》前情提要
Previously on "The Cleaning Lady"...
我应该进里面陪他
I should be in there with him.
我是他妈妈 这是我的权利
I'm his mother. It's my right.
截至今日 你的权利还在审查中
As of today, your rights are under review.
我大姑了被遣返回菲律宾了
Thony: My sister-in-law got deported to the Philippines
我得把她跟她儿了弄回来
and I need her back with her son.
我可以帮你打扫 可以让一切消失
I can clean for you. I can make anything disappear.
你提的交易性质就是这样 特尼
Jorge: This is the deal you made, Thony.
就得照我说的去做
You will do what is asked.
这是你家人的航♥班♥信息
That's the flight information for your family,
还有汽车旅馆 蛇头的详细情况
along with details on the motel, the coyote.
你在外面一定要小心
You have to be careful out there.
可能没我们想的那么简单
Might not be as easy as we think.
阿曼呢 -我还想知道呢
Where is Arman? Your guess is as good as mine.
你还保护他呢
You're still protecting him?
我没兴趣做任何交易
I'm not interested in making any deals,
如果你来是这个意思的话
if that's what you're asking.
要小心 纳迪亚
You need to be careful, Nadia.
一个人跑来威胁我
Nadia: A guy showed up and threatened me.
他就是贩毒集团 特尼
He was Cartel, Thony.
据他所说 阿曼可能还活着
From what he said, Arman could still be alive.
如果是真的 我们必须找到他
And if he is, we need to find him.
如果我们不走 他们会把我们都杀了的
If we don't back off, they're gonna kill us all.
好 贾兹 卢卡睡着了 冰箱里有咖喱
Okay, Jaz... Luca's asleep. There's curry in the fridge.
有事就发信息给我好吗
You text me if you need anything, okay?
等下 你有我妈妈和克里斯的消息吗
Wait. Have you heard anything from my mom and Chris?
他们在的地方可能手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥
Uh, they might not have cell service where they are.
那我们怎么知道他们有没有事
Well, then how do we know if they're okay?
他们会没事的 贾兹 别担心
They will be, Jaz. Don't worry.
我一有消息就告诉你
I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything.
好吗 下班后见
Okay? See you after work.
你们没问题吧 !
So you guys made it okay?
贾兹和我开始担心了
Jaz and I was starting to be worried.
没事 我们现在到边境了
Fiona: Yeah, we're at the border now.
信♥号♥♥很差 但我们没事
I mean, the reception sucks, but we're fine.
是 只不过这里闻着一股零味
Yeah, except that it smells like wet dog.
这些衣服也好不到哪里去
These clothes aren't much better.
喂 总比没有强
Oi, it's better than nothing.
要转凉了
Well, it's gonna get cold.
嘿 谢谢你搞定这一切 特尼
Hey, thanks for taking care of all of this, Thony.
蛇头应该很快就到 所以
Um, I'm sure the coyotes will be here soon, so...
保持联♥系♥ 好吧
Keep in contact, okay?
嘿 我想帮你分担费用
Hey, um, I want to help you pay for this.
我知道一切安排起来并不容易
I know it wasn't easy to set up.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
我做了个交易 都包进去了
I worked out a trade. It's all covered.
也是那类活吗
It's one of those jobs?
别担心了好吗
Don't worry, okay?
我怎么可能不担心呢
How am I supposed to not worry?
当初你帮
I mean, it was one thing
阿曼打扫是一回事
when you were cleaning stuff for Arman.
但能相信他认识的人吗
But can you trust his connections?
我会没事的 菲
I'll be fine, Fi.
我得挂了 这份工不能耽搁
I have to go. I can't be late for this job.
好的好的 我出发之后会给你发信息好吧
Okay, okay. I'll text you when I'm on the road, okay?
爱你 好了
Mahal kita. Okay.
爱你 好了
Mahal kita. Okay.
嘿 你谁啊
Hey, who are you?
别紧张
Whoa! Easy, easy.
你们管♥理♥员♥卢德罗先生打电♥话♥过来
Your super called -- Mr. Ludlow.
说有人报修 这里有窗户坏了
He said someone reported a broken window.
我是来修窗户的
I'm here to fix it.
勤杂工而已
I'm the handyman.
我知道现在天晚了 还黑 这种情况显得我不像个好人
I know it's late and dark and this doesn't help.
我完全 理解
I totally...get it.
我叫杰瑞米
Uh, my name's Jeremy.
特尼
Thony.
这些很遗憾
Sorry about this.
你用不着为这些道歉的
It's not for you to apologize for.
是 总得有人道歉
Yeah, well, someone should.
所以请允许我
So please allow me to apologize
为大家无知道歉
for all the ignorance out there.
你没事吧
Youokay?
有事 但会没事的 谢谢关心
No, but I will be. Thank you for asking.
我只是很高兴你们管♥理♥员♥联♥系♥了我
Yeah, no, I'm just glad your super got ahold of me.
中不该面对这堆破事的
Shouldn't have to deal with this crap.
好 我去确保门用木板封起来了
Okay, I'm gonna make sure the door is boarded up
这样别人就不会进来了 我来吧
so no one else can get in here. I got this.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
保罗有没有把酸菜汤食谱给你啊
Did Paolo give you his recipe for sinigang?
你也许能在
You can probably find
岛上市场里找到所有食材
all the things you need at the Island Market.
如果找不到 可以把东西换成另一样
I mean, if not, you can swap one thing out for another.
我的意思是 保罗可以给你点建议
And, um, I mean, Paolo can give you tips,
你俩可以视频聊天 这样你就能
and maybe you can video chat so that you --
别说了 妈 我现在不想
Stop, Mom. I don't want to talk about
跟你聊我爸的事 好吧
my dad with you right now, all right?
罗萨 菲奥娜 克里斯
De La Rosa. Fiona, Chris?
是 是我们 我们准备好了
Uh, yes. That's us. We're ready.
电♥话♥ 手♥机♥
Telefonos. Telefonos.
不行不行 不能都拿
No, no, no, no, no, you can't take all of that.
一个包 小包 其它不能带走哈
One bag. Just a small one. So no se pueden llevar.
好 给我们点时间
Okay, just give us time --
没时间了 车就要开走了
No tiempo. That truck's about to leave,
别错过了
and you want to be on it.
好 -一分钟
Okay. Un minuto.
好的好的
Sí, sí, sí.
快点 走吧 你们到美国了
Vamos. Let's go. You made it to the US.
继续走 走啊 快点
Keep going. Go, go! Come on.
不是那些
Notthose.
这些 所有 黎明前完工
These, all of them, by dawn.
里里外外不许留下东西
Nothing left inside or outside.
不能有臭味 污渍 毛发
No stench, no stain, no hair,
指甲 指纹都不能有
no fingernails, no fingerprints.
我不想看到任何人类的痕迹
I don't want to see any signs of humans.
明白 我会都擦干净的
Got it. I'll wipe it all clean.
留下的东西都放这里
Anything left behind goes in here.
我们是要都塞这辆车里吗
We're all supposed to fit in this one truck?
上车
Move up.
他们说这些就够了
Camila: ¡Ellos dijeron que era suficiente!
要么是他们说错了 要么是你听错了
O te dijeron mal o escuchaste mal.
可我们已经倾家荡产了
Pero hemos vendido todo lo que teníamos.
这些只够一个人的
Sólo alcanza para uno.
求求你了 我们会找工作 打工还你的
Por favor, conseguiremos trabajos...
求求你了 我们会找工作 打工还你的
Por favor, conseguiremos trabajos...
你觉得出什么事了
What do you think's going on?
应该是她们的钱不够俩个人都走
Seems like they don't have enough money for both of them.
不 我不会扔下我女儿的
No, no dejare a mi hija sola.
你是想换个方式付钱吗
¿Quieres pagar de otra manera?
克里斯
Chris!
妈妈 不要
Camila: iMama, no!
另一个人的钱我付
Let me cover the other passage.
你觉得这点就够了
You think this is enough?
拜托 兄弟 别逼她们了
Come on, man, it's -- Just give them a break.
那可是她妈妈 你看 还是有位置的好吗
It's her mom. Look, there's still room, okay?
要这钱你不拿着 那俩人的钱都得不着了
And if you don't take this, you'll lose money for both.
你想这样吗
That what you want?
最好别惹麻烦 明白吗
Better not be any trouble, hey?
干的漂亮 孩了
Nice one, anak.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表