剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
够了 好吗
Enough, okay?
现在不是吵的时候 而是该庆祝
This is not the time to argue, but to celebrate.
等阿曼多回来了 看看他怎么想
When Armando comes back, we'll see what he thinks.
我知道你从没想过抛弃他
I know you never wanted to leave him behind.
所以这事才伤我俩这么深
It's why it hurt us both so much.
但这次给了我们再合作的机会
But this is a chance for us to be together again.
你说的对
You're right.
就20分钟不谈生意
Man: 20 minutes commercial- free,
我们就开始
and we're kicking it off
有一次我和阿曼多开你的凯迪拉克去兜风
You know, Armando and I once took your Caddy for a joyride.
不可能 我♥干♥嘛去了
You didn't. Where was I?
睡着了
Asleep.
感觉有时都开到9码了
I think we hit like 90 at one point.
噢 老天啊
Oh. Dios mio
那老爷车我都没想过能开到8口码呢
Iwould have never thought that old car could hit like 80.
你给我们可爱的侄子做了个坏榜样
You were such a terrible influence on our sweet sobrino.
要不然没劲了嘛
That was half the fun.
想象一下我们可以用这车
Imagine the damage we could do in this puppy
搞多大的动静
tearing down the strip.
感觉某人已经做好准备了呢
Sounds like someone's warming to the idea.
等下 这间
Oh, wait. There it is.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
你 你这有细长的工具之类的吗
D- Do you to have a long, thin tool or something in there?
有 你要这吗
Yeah. Do you want that?
-还有这个 -好 好 可以
And this one. Perfect. Perfect, yes.
我去看看确保附近没人 好吗 -好
Just make sure no one's around, okay? Yes.
你咋开锁的 -这是重点吗
How did you do that? Does it matter?
阿曼
Arman?
阿曼
Arman?
特尼
Arman: Thony?
特尼
Thony?
阿曼
Arman.
找到你了
I found you.
不敢相信我居然找到你了
I can't believe I found you.
我还以为再也见不到你了
I thought I'd never see you again.
我会救你出去的
I'll get you out of here.
我会带你回家的
I'm gonna take you home.
我再也不会让你离开了
I'm never gonna let you go again.
特尼
Fiona: Thony.
我再也不会让你离开了
I'm never gonna let you go again.
特尼
Thony.
快点走了
Let's get out of here.
特尼 特尼 我们得离开
Thony. Thony, we gotta get out of here.
不 我们得把他一起 带上
No, we have to take him with with us.
不行不行 快点 -不不不
No, no. Come on. No, no, no!
我 我们不能把他扔这
W- W- We can't leave him here.
你在说啥呢 -阿曼
What are you talking about? Arman!
阿 阿曼不在这
A- Arman's not here.
在的啊
Yes.
走吧
Come on.
走吧 亲爱的
Come on, hon.
他刚刚在的啊
He was here.
走吧走吧
Come on. Come on.
走吧 我们得赶紧走以防他们又回来 好吗
Come on, we gotta get out of here in case they come back, okay?
阿曼 -不不不不 跟我走
Arman. No, no, no, no, no. Come on.
天啊 她没事吧
Jeremy: Oh, my God. Is she okay?
她被人下药了-我要阿曼
She's drugged. I need Arman.
好
Okay.
不不不 撑住
No, no, no, no, just hold on.
撑住 扶稳你了
Hold on. I got you.
来 好 得带她去看医生
Come on. Alright, we gotta get her to a doctor.
不不 我就是个医生
No, no. I'm a doctor.
撑住 撑住
Hold on, hold on.
过来 凑过来
Come here. Come here.
他之前在那里 对吧 就在那里
He was here, right? It was just here.
天啊 就是他们 那边几个男的
Oh, my God. That's them. Those men over there.
我们得跟上他们
We gotta go after them.
认真的吗 -是啊
Are you serious? Yesl
嘿嘿 你们 你们应该报♥警♥ 好吗 -我朋友在他们手里
Hey, hey, guys, guys, you should call the cops, alright? They have my friend.
他们绑了我朋友 -不不不 不能报♥警♥
They have my friend. No, no, no, we can't call the cops.
你们如果惹什么麻烦了
If you guys are in some kind of trouble
不是那样 只是因为我们没有身份
It's not that, it's just that we're undocumented.
求你帮帮我们吧 -好吗 然后
Please just help us. Okay? And-
-我朋友在他们手里 -噢 不不不不
They have my friend. Oh, no, no, no, no.
他们去哪儿了 -求你了
Where did they go? Please.
他们走了
They're gone.
不 我有个主意
No, I got an idea.
打给纳蒂亚吧
Let's just call Nadia.
怎么了
What is it?
纳蒂亚 你一个人吗
Thony: Nadia, are you alone?
他们能听到我讲话吗
Can they hear me?
什 什么情况 你听起来不对劲
W- What's going on? You sound weird.
是 我知道 出事了
Okay, I know. Something's wrong.
但丁绑走了阿曼 我不知道现在情况
Dante took Arman, and I don't know what's happening.
不 你搞错了 我们马上要接到阿曼了
No. You're wrong. We're getting Arman right now.
嘿 你得挂了
Hey, you need to get off that phone.
是但丁的声音吗 他和你在一起吗
Is that Dante? Is he with you?
我早跟你说不对劲了 纳蒂亚
I told you something's not right here, Nadia.
认真的吗 特尼
Seriously, Thony?
你可能有危险
You might not be safe.
我再也不敢相信你说的一个字了
How could I trust a single thing you say anymore?
你是在交换地点吗
Are you at the exchange?
就告诉我在哪里吧
Just tell me where it's happening.
我为什么要告诉你
Why would I tell you anything?
因为我是个医生 我能救他
Because I'm a doctor. I can help him.
不 我不会让你把这搞砸的
No, I'm not letting you mess this up.
马上挂掉
Get rid of it now.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
菲 我们走吧
Fi, let's go.
我知道 我知道
I know. Iknow.
去找他
Go get him.
她发了 发了定位
She did. It's the location.
好 发给我
Okay, send it to me.
过来 过来 过来
Come here. Come here. Come here.
来来来 好吗
Come here. Come here. Okay?
好 收到了
Okay, I got it.
他们人呢
Thony: Where are they?
我 我没有看到他们
I- I don't see them anywhere.
可能定位错了吧
Maybe you got the wrong spot.
不可能啊
It can't be.
你没事吧
You alright?
只 只管开
Just keep keep going.
老天啊 让一下
Jeremy: Come on, man, move.
嘿 好 定位是对的 看到他们了
Hey. Okay, we were right. We got'em.
好 好
Yeah, yeah.
你现在总能跟我说他们要去哪了吧
Now you want to tell me where they're headed?
我 我也想啊
I- I wish I could.
这太疯狂了 你清楚的 对吧
This is crazy. You know that, right?
都没事吧
Everyone okay?
阿曼在车上
That was Arman.
坐好了
Hold on!
他们不会是在追我们吧
Don't tell me they're after us.
不是我们就是他们
It's either us or them.
是啊 我也停不了车
Yeah, well, I can't exactly pull over.
不
No.
我无法挽回的痛苦
♪ Mi irremediable dolor♪
时钟 停止你的步伐
♪ Reloj, deten tu camino ♪
时钟 停止你的步伐
♪Reloj, deten tu camino ♪
时钟啊请别敲响 我爱你爱的发狂
Clock, don't count the hours, because I'm going crazy.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表