剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
卢卡
Luca?
不不 你根本没在听我说话
No. No, you're not listening to me, are you?
我委托人的博♥彩♥网点都灰飞烟灭了
My client's sportsbook burned to the ground.
告诉他们 少于一亿的赔偿
Tell them ms. Morales won't accept
莫拉莱斯都不会接受
Anything less than 100 mil.
来吧
Come on.
1亿 早就该赔给我们了
100 million, and we wanted it yesterday.
-你好 -怎么了特尼
Thony: Hello. What is it, thony?
你得帮我打给雷蒙娜
You have to call ramona for me.
什么 -我儿子失踪了
Jorge: What? My son is missing.
应该是被她带走了
I think she took him.
等等 慢着 你在说什么
Wait. Slow down. What are you talking about?
我今早问她阿曼的事时
She was very angry this morning
她非常生气
When I questioned her about arman.
生气归生气 但我姐姐没理由带走你儿子
That may be, but my sister has no reason to take your son.
你也知道 她明确交代过
And you know she gave explicit orders
看在阿曼多的面子上不碰你
Not to touch you because of armando.
不碰我 但不是我儿子
Me, not my son.
她来我家时 已经威胁过他一次了
And she already threatened him when she came to my home.
你能问问她
C- could you just please ask her
跟这事有关系吗
If she has anything to do with this?
他还是个孩子 不应该卷进这些事
He's just a boy. He doesn't deserve any of this.
我可以问问 但是特尼 换我的话会
I'lI ask, but, thony, I'd be doing whatever you can
尽力去找寻找你儿子
To find your kid.
我在找了 谢谢你
I am. Thank you.
嗨 特尼 我是来跟卢卡面谈的
Hi, thony. I'm here for luca's interview. Oh一-
他准备好了吗? -呃其实
Is he ready? Uh, well, actually,
他 他还没回来
He, um he's not back yet.
菲奥娜带他出去了 她的车出了点问题
Fiona took him out, and she just had a car issue.
你介意稍后再来吗
Would you mind coming back later?
没关系 我可以等
It's okay. I can wait.
我其实得检查下居住状况
Actually, I have to check the house
以便填写健康和安全报告 我进来咯
For the health and safety report. May I?
卢卡
Jaz: Luca?
卢卡
Luca?
有见过一个6岁的小男孩吗 他叫卢卡
Have you seen a little boy? He's 6. His name is luca.
没有 抱歉 -好吧 谢谢你
No, sorry. Okay. Thank you.
等一下 要排队啊
Man: Hold on. Get in line.
您见过这个孩子吗
H- have you seen this kid?
他大概6岁
He's, uh, about 6 years old.
有 有这么高
He's about like this tall. Mnh- mnh.
没有吗
No? Mnh- mnh.
好吧
Alright.
让一下 让一下 对不起
Excuse me. Excuse me. Sorry.
你见过这个小男孩吗
Um, have you seen this little boy?
没有吗
Man: Mnh- mnh. No?
没有 你确定吗
No. You sure?
是的 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
嘿 我去充气城♥堡♥里找找
Hey, I'm going to check the bouncy house.
好的 小心点
Woman: okay, be careful.
真是疯了 疯了
This is nuts. This is, uh
好 我们分头行动
Alright, we gotta split up.
等等 克里斯 -没关系
Wait, chris. No, no. It's fine.
克里斯 我们要结队同行的
Chris! Chris, we're sticking together!
卢卡的房♥间看起来不错
Okay, luca's room looks good.
我从厨房♥开始查了
I'll start in the kitchen.
真抱歉弄得这么乱
I- I am so sorry about the mess.
我们做了椰香派 要来一块吗
We've made buko pie, if you'd like.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我们这周没什么时间去超♥市♥
We haven't had much time this week to do grocery- -
一般冰箱里都是满满的
Usually, it's better stocked.
-那是卢卡的药吗 -是的
Are those luca's medications? Yep.
全都是你给他安排的医生开的处方药
So, all prescribed by the doctor you assigned him.
这四瓶都是
Yeah, those - those four.
要不他回来后 我再电♥话♥联♥系♥你
You know, I can really just call you when he's back
省得让你在这里一直等
So you don't have to wait here forever.
特尼 -菲 我在这里
Fiona: Thony! Fi, I'm here!
你还在家吗 -对 我跟苏珊在一起
Are you still here? Yeah, I'm here with susan!
嗨 你一定是菲奥娜吧 -是的
Susan: Hi. You must be fiona. Hi. Yeah.
卢卡呢
Uh, where's luca?
我听说你带他出去了
I- I heard you took him out?
嗯 是的 但是
Mm- hmm. Uh, yeah. But,
我把他送到游戏厅了 有孩子们在看管
Um, I- I dropped him off at the arcade with- - with the kids.
就在去修车厂的路上
That's on the way to the garage.
特尼 怎么回事 你不知道卢卡在哪吗
Thony, what's going on here? Do you not know where luca is?
你如果不知道 我们就会采取措施了 -不 他在游戏厅
Because if you don't, certain actions need to be taken. No he's at the arcade.
她说得对 特尼 - JD 别
She's right, thony. Jd, no.
等他回来后我们再联♥系♥你好吗 苏珊
Can we just call you when he's back, susan?
你不跟我说实话 我是没法帮你的
I can't help you if you're not being honest with me.
如果卢卡真的失踪了 那我们必须分秒必争
And if luca is missing, then every second counts.
谁能告诉我 最后一次见他是什么时候
Can anyone tell me the last time anyone saw him?
大约三小时前
About three hours ago.
他有没可能是离家出走
Is it possible he ran away?
不 他没有理由出走 这不像他
No. No, he has no reason. It's not like him.
他有可能是被绑♥架♥吗
Then is it possible he's been abducted?
不 不会的
No. No.
有人想把他从你身边夺走吗
Is there anyone who'd want to take him from you?
有谁想伤害你吗
Anyone who'd want to hurt you?
特尼 数据告诉我们 48小时内最可能找到孩子
Thony, statistics show our best chance of finding a child
24小时内最可能找到活着的孩子
Is within 48 hours, 24 hours to find him alive.
你如果觉得有人带走了他
So if you think someone took him,
我们必须发布安珀警报
We need to issue an amber alert.
今早有个男人在房♥子外面
There was a man outside the house this morning.
好 - 35岁以上
Okay. Late 30s,
深色头发大胡子 身高6尺3寸
Dark hair, full beard, about 6'3".
他开着一辆黑色宝马 我记下车牌了
He was in a black bmw. I got the plate.
太好了-但也不见得一定是这个人带走了卢卡
Susan: Great. That doesn't mean that this man took luca.
是 但足以触发安珀警报了
No, but it is enough to trigger an amber alert.
等等 我在是否报♥警♥上别无选择吗
So, wait, I- I don't have a choice in the matter?
你现在没得选 特尼
It's out of your hands now, thony.
如果我们找到他呢
What happens if we find him?
那我们就可以叫停搜索
Then we can call off the search.
你做得很对
You did the right thing.
你根本不知道自己做了什么
You have no idea what you just did.
你根本不了解这些人
You don't know these people!
我太知道了 所以我必须这么做
Actually, I do, which is why this needed to happen.
听着 卢卡有没有可能是那人带走的
Look. Isn't it possible that man took luca?
你肯定也这么想过 -但你不该替我说出来
You must have thought about that- that wasn't your call.
这不是你该做的决定
That was not your call to make.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我要去找到卢卡 叫停这一切
I'm going to go find luca so we can call this off.
我跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
是的 给你
Yes. There you go.
娜迪亚的赔偿金如何了
How is it going with nadia's claim?
打了几个电♥话♥ 但还是解决了
Took a few calls, but I worked it out.
我们什么时候能拿到钱
Okay. And how soon can we get the money?
最多两天
Two days tops.
我还是不明白我们为什么要付赎金
I still don't see why we're paying a ransom.
谁又确定阿曼是否还活着
We don't even know if arman is still alive.
但丁会从另一边进行确认
Dante will get confirmation from the other side.
他是这次交易的负责人
He'll be our point person for the exchange.
那些人绑♥架♥了我们家人
These people took our family,
你还想给他们一亿美元作为奖励
And you want to reward them with 100 mil.
你又把他当家人了 我很高兴
I'm glad you're recognizing that he is family again.
你为什么这么想找阿曼多
What- - what is it you want with armando, anyway?
是因为爱德华多把我们挤出局 你才想要他吗
You want to bring him in because eduardo pushed us out?
不
No.
你和阿曼多要一起合作
You and armando will work together,
这样等我不在了 -嘿
So when I'm gone everything hey.
你哪儿也不会去的 好吗
You're not going anywhere. Alright?
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表