剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
她肯定有她的理由
I'm sure she has her reasons,
不要责怪自己
and, I mean, don't- - don't take it personally.
会没事的
It's gonna be fine.
是她 看吧
It's her. Ah! See?
她打来了视频电♥话♥ 她肯定会解释清楚的
She sent a video. I'm sure she'll explain.
你好 帕亚索
Hola, Payaso.
抱歉 我不能去见你了
Um, sorry. I cannot see you.
还要两个 快点 动起来
Woman: We need two more. Come on, move it.
快点 不 不要
Come on. No, no.
我们得走了 不 求你了 不要
We have to go now! No. Por favor, no.
抓住她
Grab her!
妈
Mom.
怎么了
What?
雷蒙娜叫你来的
So now Ramona sent you?
她不知道我来
My sister has no idea I'm here
我有个提议给你
because I have a proposition for you.
不 不 不 我不要你或者雷蒙娜的帮助
Oh, no, no, no, I don't need any help from you or Ramona.
我知道你什么想法
I have no doubt about that.
你自己足够神通广大了
You're clearly very resourceful.
你很聪明 我知道我是被坑了
You're smart. I know I'm being conned.
雷蒙娜做的事伤害了我们俩
What Ramona did, she did to both of us.
她背叛了我们俩
She betrayed us both.
我和你想要的一样
You and I, we want the same things.
离她远点吗
To get the hell away from her?
你觉得她今天为什么会来 为了我的钱
Why do you think she came here today? For my money.
她想要那笔你之前没能拿到的钱
She wants the money you couldn't get before.
不 这和钱无关
No, this isn't about the money.
她需要我们 她要我们在她身边
She needs us. She wants us close.
否则她怎么会想要你和阿曼多
Why do you think she wanted you and Armando
和我们一起住在别♥墅♥里
to live with us in the Casita?
那你想怎么做
Okay, so what are you proposing?
我想让我们两夺回掌控权
A way for both of us to take back control.
这不就是你想要理赔金的原因吗
Isn't that why you wanted the insurance money
尽管我明确告诉你别那么做
after I explicitly told you not to?
这你也不能怪我啊
Well, you can't blame me for trying.
不 我没怪你 但是若想要我帮你
No, and I don't. But if you want my help,
你这次就得听我的
you're gonna have to take my advice this time.
我能帮你出去 并安全拿回你的钱
I can get you out of here and get your money back safely
但你得同意平分
if you agree to split things.
一人一半
50/50.
你狮子大开口啊
That's a big split.
这和你的自♥由♥相比不值一提
Not when it comes to your freedom.
好啊
Fine.
反正光脚的不怕穿鞋的
I've got nothing to lose.
所有一切都是精心安排的
Ramona: Everything is carefully planned.
每个细节都经过细致思索
Every detail is accounted for.
因为当他们聚集在一起时
Because when they come all together,
就能绘制更宏大的蓝图
they paint a larger picture.
但艺术总是仁者见仁 智者见智
But art can only be interpreted by the heart of the beholder.
所以 请大家尽情观赏吧
So, please, enjoy these beauties.
真是意外啊 我差点没认出来你
What a surprise. I almost didn't recognize you.
看来你还得再努力些了 雷蒙娜
I guess you're gonna have to try harder, Ramona.
这幅画是出自一个战俘之手
This painting was done by a prisoner of war.
你肯定能欣赏得了
I'm sure you can appreciate it.
当一个人一无所有时 才能爆发无限的潜力
It's amazing what people do when they have nothing to lose,
他们知道自己随时可能会死去
when they know they could die any moment.
我知道你想杀死我
I know you're trying to kill me.
你让我活着只是因为阿曼
You kept me alive because of what I meant to Arman.
他相信我 你也可以
He trusted me, and so can you.
你无需急着摆脱我
You don't have to get rid of me.
我能为你所用 雷蒙娜
You could use me, Ramona.
你凭什么觉得你还有利用价值
What makes you think I have any more use for you?
因为现在你也没别的人可用了
Oh, because right now you have no one.
阿曼
Arman...
但丁都不在了
...and Dante are gone.
豪尔赫还在生你的气
Jorge's upset with you.
纳蒂亚或许也会反水
Nadia probably turned on you as well, and.
你病了 雷蒙娜
you're sick, Ramona.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我是个医生啊 雷蒙娜 别忘了这一点
I'm a doctor, Ramona. Don't forget about that.
我一眼就能看出谁的身体欠佳
I know when people aren't well.
你在颤抖 还有你苍白的皮肤
The tremors. The pallor of your skin.
浑浊的双眼
Your eyes.
你还喝起了花茶
The flower tea.
最重要的是你流露出的绝望
And most of all your desperation.
雷蒙娜 你时日无多了
Ramona, you're dying.
但你能活下去的
But you don't have to.
我能治好你 就像我曾经治好我儿子
I can help you like I helped my son.
你让我活着
You spare my life,
我就能救你的命
and I can save yours.
你无须一人承担
You don't have to do this alone.
你觉得氯气泄漏就能解决问题吗
So you thought a gas leak would do the trick?
西蒙啊西蒙
Simon, Simon.
你说要做成意外事故的样子
You said to make it look like an accident.
可你还是被一个清洁工摆了一道
And yet, you got outwitted by a cleaning lady.
我下次不会让你失望的
I won't fail you next time.
不 宝 你当然不会
No, babe. No, you won't.
因为现在 我能看到前路了
Because now- now I see the path forward.
谢谢你的努力
Thank you.
多谢你相信我
Thank you for trusting me.
我会保护好你的
I'll make sure to keep you protected.
别担心 西蒙 别担心
Don't worry, Simon. Don't worry.
我用不着你来保护
I've always managed to protect myself.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
怎么了 我不知道 特尼
What's wrong? I don't know, Thony.
卡米拉答应克里斯今天会过来
Camila promised Chris she'd come by today,
然后他就收到了这个
and...and he got this.
你好 帕亚索 对不起
Camila: Hola, Payaso. Uh, perdon.
你可能不会再见到我了 再见了
Ya no te voy a ver. Adios.
还需要两个 快点 动起来
Woman: We need two more. Come on, move it.
快啊 快来
Come on. Come on!
走啊
Let's go.
那是谁
Thony: Who's that?
是从沙漠回来接她走的那个女人吗
That's the woman picked her up after the desert?
是的 贩毒集团♥派♥来的人
Yes. The one the cartel sent.
菲 她遇到麻烦了 我知道
Fi, she's in trouble. Yeah, I know.
卡米拉救了克里斯的命
Camila saved Chris's life.
我们必须想点办法 我欠他们的
And we have to do something. I owe it to them.
菲 我们会的
Fi, we will.
我们会的
We will.
不 你不明白
Fiona: No, you don't understand.
我们经历的那些事
What we went through out there -
我们不能
we can't just...
真同情那女孩儿
Russo: I feel for that girl.
我真的很累
I'm tired.
是特尼把她拖进这摊浑水的
Thony dragged her into all of this.
查到她到底是为谁工作了吗
Are we any closer to finding out who she's working for?
查到了
We are.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表