这是个体育方面的暗喻
It's a sports metaphor.
体育方面的暗喻
A sports metaphor?
是的 棒球
Yes, baseball.
好吧 我加入
All right, yeah. I-I'll play along.
我什么时候一振的
What was my first strike?
三月十八号
March 18th.
你违反了我设立的禁止转发搞笑邮件的规定
You violated my rule about forwarding email humor.
我有吗
I did?
那只想吃"芝士汉包"的猫的图片
The photo of the cat who wants to "has cheezeburger"?
拜托 每个人都喜欢搞笑猫
Oh, come on. Everybody loves "LOL cats."
多可爱啊 它们是猫嘛所以不会拼写
They're cute and they can't spell 'cause they're cats.
我信任你才给你我的邮箱
I trusted you with my email address,
你发网络老古董给我 这就背叛了我对你的信任
and you betrayed that trust by sending me Internet banality:
一振
strike one.
动了我的食物 二振
Touching my food: strike two.
别担心 只在你的档案里保存一年
Don't worry. They only stay on your record for a year.
你也能早点把它们从你的档案里去掉 可就得去上他的课
You can get them removed early, but you have to take his class.
拜托 我就碰了一个洋葱圈
Come on, I touched one onion ring.
没错 但你又把它放回来了
Yeah, and then you put it back,
从而污染了其它洋葱圈
compromising the integrity of all the other onion rings.
亲爱的 你以后还想不想搭我的车了
Oh, honey, the buses don't go where you live, do they?
听着佩妮 我也想对你宽容一些
Look, Penny, I wish I could be more lenient with you,
但你现在已经是我们这个小团体的永久成员了
but since you've become a permanent member of our social group,
我就得告诉你一些大家都遵循的规矩
I have to hold you to the same standards as everybody else.
恭喜了 你正式成为我们中的一员
Congratulations. You're officially one of us.
新成员 新成员
One of us, one of us.
太激动了
Well, what a thrill.
你坐在我的位子上了
You're sitting in my spot.
天呐 别跟我开玩笑了
Oh, jeez, you've got to be kidding me.
莱纳德 她坐在我的位置上呢
Leonard, she's in my spot.
事情是这样的
Yeah, yeah. Uh, see, here's the thing.
你走了以后 我还要和他住在一起
After you leave, I still have to live with him.
我不管 我就坐这了
I don't care. I'm taking a stand.
这是个暗喻[taking a stand 明确立场]
Metaphorically.
那好吧 三振出局
All right, that's it. Strike three.
噢 三振
Ooh, strike three.
我被驱逐了
I'm banished?
什么东西啊
What the hell kind of crap is that?
别担心 我会和他谈谈的
Listen, don't worry. I'll talk to him.
没错 你谈吧
Yeah, you do that.
弱弱地问一句 你愿意来听他的课么
Just so I know, would you be open to taking his class?
你可以在网上听
You can do it online!
根据我们的三角测量法
So based on our triangulation,
我们锁定了超模的所在地
we've narrowed down the location of the Top Model house
在好莱坞山周围三平方英里内
to three square miles in the Hollywood Hills.
或者在北卡罗来纳的杜伦
Or possibly Durham, Noh Carolina.
我们找到的时候你想和我们一起去么
When we find it, you want to go with us?
去做什么
To do what?
和漂亮姑娘开派对啊
Party with the pretty girls, dude!
你疯了么
Are you insane?
你可去不成
You're not going to party with them.
你连接近那个地方都做不到
You're not even going to get anywhere near that place.
关于月球 当年他们也是对阿姆斯特朗[登月第一人]也是这么说的
That's what they said to Neil Armstrong about the moon.
没人对阿姆斯特朗说过这样的话
No one said anything of the kind to Neil Armstrong.
为了送一个人上月球
The entire nation dedicated a decade of effort and treasure
整个国家做出了十年的努力
to put a man on the moon.
我亲爱的美国兄弟们 不出今年
Well, my fellow Americans, before this year is out,
我们就可以把沃罗威茨送到一个超级模特身边去
we will put a Wolowitz on one of America's top models.
之后会有很多人认为这事从来没发生过
And a large number of people will believe it never happened.
让我想想
Okay, let me guess.
莱纳德要为乳糖不耐受人准备的配豆腐乳的油炸玉米粉饼
A quesadilla with soy cheese for the lactose-intolerant Leonard.
谢谢
Thank you.
不要杏仁的大虾凯撒沙拉
Shrimp Caesar salad with no almonds
是给极易过敏只在重大节日进行犹太洁食的霍华德的
for the highly allergic kosher-only-on-the-high-holidays Howard.
给我们突然回到印度饮食习惯的拉杰的是
And for our suddenly "back on the Hindu wagon" Raj,
专给爱吃肉的人准备的披萨不放肉
the meatlover's pizza, no meat.
马上就来
Coming right up.
等下
Wait. Excuse me.
你忘了我的烧烤培根芝士汉堡
You forgot my barbecue bacon cheeseburger,
烤肉酱 培根 芝士单放
barbecue sauce, bacon and cheese on the side.
我没告诉你么
Oh, I didn't tell you?
你被芝士蛋糕工厂驱逐了
You're banished from the Cheesecake Factory.
为什么
Why?
因为你三振了呀
Well, you have three strikes.
进门一振 坐下二振
One: coming in. Two: sitting down.
三振是因为我不喜欢你的态度
And three: I don't like your attitude.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
这不仅违反了加州法律
Not only is it a violation of California state law,
而且明目张胆地违背了芝士蛋糕工厂的规定
it flies directly in the face of Cheesecake Factory policy.
不会 现在有新的规定了
Yeah, no, there's a new policy:
日本人与谢尔顿不准进入
No shoes, no shirt, no Sheldon.
我打赌这种牌子一定能在帕萨迪纳大卖
I bet we could sell that sign all over Pasadena.
佩妮 我能和你说句话么
Penny, can I talk to you for a minute?
事情是这样的
Well, here's the thing.
我和谢尔顿谈过了 他也觉得自己过分
Um, I talked to Sheldon and he feels terrible
他也认为他有点不可理喻 有点过火了
and he agrees that he was unreasonable and out of line.
真的吗 那太好了
Really? Well, that's great.
是的 跟他道个歉 好吗
Yeah, so just apologize to him, okay?
什么 我♥干嘛要向那个疯子道歉
What? I'm not going to apologize to that nutcase.
别这样 其实很简单
Oh, come on. It's easy.
他还会亲自指导你怎么道歉
He'll even tell you what to say.
莱纳德 你还没开窍吗
Leard, don't you get it?
如果你们一味让他这样神经兮兮
If you guys keep going along with his insanity,
会助长他的气焰
you're just encouraging him.
才没有 我们是 卑躬屈膝
We're not encouraging. It's more like... knuckling under.
我喜欢和你们一起
Look, I like hanging out with you guys,
但我绝不会为莫须有的罪名道歉
but I'm not going to apologize for something I didn't do.
事实上 严格来说 你真的有做
Well, actually, technically, you did do it.
那是一振 莱纳德
That's strike one, Leonard.
这是你的油炸玉米粉饼
There you go: quesadilla.
沙拉
Salad.
还有你的披萨
There's your pizza.
在谢尔顿和本餐厅经理经过
And thanks to Sheldon's heated discussion
热烈讨论后
with my manager
一份烧烤汁加上熏肉奶酪分开放的
one barbecue bacon cheeseburger,
烤肉芝士汉堡送上
barbecue sauce, bacon and cheese on the side.
谢谢
Thank you.
别客气 尽情吃
Go ahead. Eat it.
有种就吃
I dare you
就是这里 找到了 我找到了全美超模
That's it. There's the house. I foundAmerica's top models!
真的吗
Are you sure?
看啊 房顶上
Look, on the roof.
阿娜伊斯和吉赛尔在晒日光浴
Anais and Giselle are sunbathing.
还是欧式的
European-style.
单从google的卫星地图 你就能把她们认出吗
You can recognize people on Google Earth?
当然不是
Of course not.
一个在北美防空联合司令部的哥们派了架间谍机去监视
I got a buddy of mine at NORAD to have a spy drone fly over.
北美防空联合司令部 你还动用了军用飞机
NORAD? You're using military aircraft?
它被设定任务 去西伯利亚核反应堆周边巡逻
It was already targeted to poke around a nuclear reactor in Siberia.
我也最多借来用一个小时
I took it an hour out of its way, tops.
好了 他在哪
Okay, where is he?
谢尔顿吗 我载他去了漫画店 怎么了
Sheldon? I just dropped him off at the comic book store. Why?
这 试试上网
Here. Try and go online.
-无线上网有问题吗 -你试试啊
Problem with the WiFi? Just try.
你好 乱抓汉堡的人
Greetings, hamburger toucher.
或许你在讶异
You are probably wondering
为什么你不能上网和朋友去聊一下
why you cannot IM with your little friends
你的生活是多么如此这般美妙
about how much you "heart" various things.
这段录像是在警告你
This recorded message is alerting you
你偷用我们的无线上网账号的日子
that I am putting an end
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表