其实是我读到的 沃罗威茨发短信给我
Actually, I read it. Wolowitz texted me.
"就像从飞机厕所里扔出的蓝冰一样" 好吧
"like blue ice falling out of an airplane lavatory," yeah.
我觉得这个笑话很不错 我发给他一个LOL[笑脸]
I thought it was a pretty good one. I gave him an lol.
不过 这让我想到
Anyway, it got me thinking.
你现在是单身一人
Now that you're unattached,
说不定我们能重温一下之前的关系
Maybe we can revisit our previous attachment.
你是在暗示再来一次"舒缓压力"么
Are you suggesting another bout of stress release?
不 我受够临时性♥爱了
No, I'm all done with casual sex.
从现在开始
From now on, I'm fully committed
我只要传统的关系模式
To the traditional relationship paradigm.
真的 这之间有什么不同
Really? what changed?
很难说
It's hard to say.
我想大概在每个女人一生总有那么一段时间
I guess there's just a time in every woman's life
厌倦了醒来发现自己躺在陌生的沙发上
When she gets tired of waking up on a strange futon
和一群她根本不认识的人在一起
With a bunch of people she doesn't know.
我明白 一群人
Yeah, I can see how that would-- a bunch of people?
无论如何 我想该是慢慢来的时候了
Anyway, I figure it's time to slow things down
又有谁比你更适合慢慢来呢
And who better to slow things down with than you?
噢 我深感荣幸
Oh... I'm flattered.
那你认为我们应该怎么开始
So how do you suggest we proceed?
去你家 点份中国菜 租一部电影
Your place, we'll order chinese, you'll rent a movie--
文艺一点但不要那么深奥 然后轻轻的抚摸 不发生性关系
Artsy, but accessible-- then light petting, no coitus.
听起来不错
Sounds fun.
你可以来决定那些细节部分
I'll leave the details up to you.
我想如果你设想你是男性角色的话会比较好
I think it's better if you assume the male role.
谢谢 想的真周到
Thank you, that's very thoughtful.
好
Great.
给我电话
Call me.
好消息
Great news.
我妈把我的N64游戏机[任天堂的]寄来了
My mom sent me my old nintendo 64.
-不错嘛 -你知道这意味着什么吗
-Terrific -you know what this means, don't you?
把红牛那关打通之后
Break out the red bull,
马里奥差不多就能通关了 怀念旧日校园生活啊
It's time to rock mario, old school.
今天晚上貌似我有别的计划了
I kind of have other plans tonight.
可今天是星期五啊
But it's friday.
星期五一直都是怀旧电玩之夜呀
Friday's always vintage game night.
你看我妈把记忆卡也寄来了
Look, mom included the memory card.
我们可以从我1999年的纪录接着打
We can pick up right where I left off in 1999
那时候我得了恶性贫血症
When I had pernicious anemia.
问题是有人要来
Well, the thing is, someone's coming over.
没关系 我有三副手柄
Okay, no problem. I have three controllers.
人多齐欢乐
The more the merrier.
谢尔顿 是个约会
Sheldon, it's a date.
我有个约会
I have a date coming over.
不要怪我猜不到是这么回事
Well, you can't blame me for not jumping to that conclusion.
为什么 我有约会这事很新奇么
Why? what's so unusual about me having a date?
统计学意义上 是的
Well, statistically speaking...
好吧
All right, all right.
不管怎么说 我有个约会
Well, nevertheles, I have one now
如果你能呈缺省态
And I'd appreciate it if you would, you know,
我会感激不尽的
Make yourself scarce.
莱纳德 我是理论物理学家
Leonard, I'm a published theoretical physicist
我有两个博士学位
With two doctorates and an iq
还有普通测试无法准确测量的智商水平
Which can't be accurely measured by normal tests.
我还能更稀缺点么
How much scarcer could I be?
你知道我的意思的
You know what I mean.
你能不能给我们一点私人空间
Could you just give us a little privacy?
-你想让我离开这个公寓 -是的
-You want me to leave the apartment? -yes.
你是说让我去别的什么地方
You mean, just go someplace else and be...
待在别的什么地方么
Someplace else?
是的
Yes.
为什么要我走 这也是我的公寓啊
Well, why should I leave? this is my apartment, too.
我知道 如果科学家能够发现你们种族里
I know it is, and if science ever discovers a second member
你的另一个同类 如果你们两个想要一点隐私
Of your species and you two would like some privacy,
我绝对乐意不碍你的事
I'd be more than happy to get out of your way.
那好吧
Well, all right then.
谢尔顿 你在这干嘛呢
Sheldon, what are you doing?
在用糟糕代码写的N64模拟器
Playing super mario on a poorly coded
玩超级马里奥
Nintendo 64 emulator.
但你干嘛坐在楼梯上玩
Yeah, but why are you doing it on the stairs?
我就是当代拿破仑
I am a modern day napoleon
被驱逐到楼梯间的厄尔巴岛
Exiled to the elba of the staircase
因为莱纳德告诉我他要约会
Because Leonard, get this, has a date.
他动作真快嘛
Oh. oh, well, good for him.
但你为什么要坐这玩呢
Yeah, but why are you sitting here?
你为什么不去看场电影 玩点别的
Why don't you just go to a movie or something?
自己去
Alone?
对啊 怎么了
Yeah, why not?
如果我被爆米花噎住了
What if I choke on my popcorn?
谁对我实施哈姆立克急救法
Who will administer the heimlich maneuver?
别买爆米花不就行了
Well, then don't order popcorn.
看电影不吃爆米花 听听你自己说的
No popcorn at the mov... listen to yourself.
你为什么不去咖啡店呢
Why don't you go to a coffee shop?
我不喝咖啡
I don't drink coffee.
还有别的可以点啊
They have other things.
有什么呢
What do they have?
很多啊 饼干啊 油酥点心啊
I don't know. you know, cookies, pastries...
-那种熊掌形状的油酥点心么 -对啊
-Pastries such as bear claws? -Yeah, sure.
我不喜欢熊掌
I don't like bear claws.
嗨 佩妮
Hey, penny.
傻蛋
Dumbass.
莱斯利·温克尔
Leslie winkle.
全世界这么多实验室里
Of all the overrated physicists
这么多被高估的物理学家
In all the labs in all the world,
为什么偏偏就选中了莱斯利·温克尔
Why does it have to be leslie winkle?
因为他们有很多共同点啊
Well, they have a lot in common.
我是说 他们都是科学家
I mean, they're both scientists.
求你了 如果他们要重新把猩猩送上太空
Oh, please. the only way she could make
那就是她对科学
A contribution to science would be
唯一的贡献
If they resumed sending chimps into space.
好吧 我也有个约会
Okay, well, I have a date, too,
那就待会见
So I'll see ya.
大家都有约会
Everybody has a date.
就连你 马里奥 也在追碧奇公主
Even you, mario, going after princess peach.
那我在干嘛
And what am I doing?
我只是在使唤你
I'm just enabling you.
蛮鲜美的鸡肉
It's pretty good chiken
对啊 是陈记的
Yeah, it's from chang's.
-不是周记的 -不是 是陈记的
Not chow's? no, chang's.
周记出什么问题了
What happened to chow's?
变了
It changed.
你觉得我们应该要几个孩子
So, how many children do you think we should have?
抱歉 这个有点唐突了
I'm sorry. that was a little abrupt.
只是有点
A little?
我是说 我们有那么多事情可以说
I mean, there are so many things to talk about
干嘛要讨论繁殖问题
Before we discuss reproduction.
我也希望是
I sure hope so.
除了短小
Besides shortness,
你们家族还有什么基因缺陷
What genetic weaknesses run in your family?
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
电池要没电了 你们继续
Battery's dying. continue.
基因缺陷 对
Uh, genetic weakness, right.
有一个乳糖不耐症
Uh, there's the lactose intolerance.
别忘了说男性秃头
Don't forget the male-pattern baldness.
他的叔叔们坐在餐桌旁的时候
When his uncles sit around the dinner table,
看起来就像半盒鸡蛋摆在那
They look like a half carton of eggs.
好吧 我的叔叔们都是秃头 不过我的婶婶艾德娜
Okay, yeah, my uncles are bald, but my aunt edna
是你将遇见的头发最多的女人之一 所以
Is one of the hairiest women you'll ever meet, so...
漂亮女人
Sweet lady.
每次她抱我的时候都挠我痒痒
Always tickles when she hugs me.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表