谢尔顿 我应该向你道歉
Sheldon, I owe you an apology.
坐上这辆火车是我一生中最幸运的事
Taking the train was a stroke of brilliance!
我居然有机会把到一个终结者
I've actually got a shot at a terminator.
拜托
Oh, please.
如果说到终结者
When it comes to terminators,
你也就能泡到阿诺德·施瓦辛格
You've got a better shot of scoring with arnold schwarzenegger.
你忽略了某件事
You're overlooking something.
我将与她在一个密闭的空间中♥共处11个小时
I have 11 hours with her in a confined space.
除非她愿意跳火车
Unless she's willing to jump off a moving train,
从山坡上滚下去
Tuck and roll down the side of a hill,
她终将屈服于霍华德·沃罗威茨的魔掌之下
She will eventually succumb to the acquired taste that is howard wolowitz.
我赌她会跳火车
My money's on tuck and roll.
我很困惑
I'm confused.
我以为你正身陷于
I thought you were involved in some sort of
与莱斯利·温克尔的亲密关系中
Socially intimate pairing with leslie winkle.
-谢尔顿 告诉你这是为什么吧 -好吧
Sheldon, let me explain to you how this works. all right.
-那是萨默·格萝 -所以呢
-That's summer glau. -yes.
就这样了
That's it.
慢着
Hang on a sec.
为什么让你先去泡她
Why do you get first crack at her?
有这样几个原因
Um, well, let's see, couple reasons.
第一 是我先看到她的
One, I saw her first.
不是你 是我
No, you didn't. I did.
好吧
Fair enough.
但是 让我说下原因二
But... then, let me move on to #2.
不像你 我不用喝醉也可以和女人交谈
Unlike you, I can actually talk to women when I'm sober.
你忘了一件事 我即使不说话也具有异国情调
You fail to take into account that even mute, I am foreign and exotic,
哪像你 又弱又白的
While you, on the other hand, are frail and pasty.
古语说的好 又弱又白不会挂
Well, you know the old saying, "pasty and frail never fail."
拜托 那我呢
Excuse me, but what about me?
为什么我就不能试试的
Why don't I get a shot?
好吧 去吧
Fine, go ahead.
去试试
Take a shot.
你知道
You know,
我已经有个泡不到的金发美女在家了
I've already got a gorgeous blonde back home that I can't score with.
我就让你们两个泡这个吧
I think I'll let you two take this one.
谢尔顿 火车上有没有卖酒的
Sheldon, is there a place on this train to get alcohol?
问得好
Interesting that you ask.
海岸星光号最近新增了重新装修的太平洋休闲车厢
The coast starlight recently added the refurbished pacific parlour car.
始建于1956年 最初叫做圣达菲上等车厢
Built in 1956 and originally known as the santa fe lounge car,
-下层是剧院 上层是酒吧 提供... -行了 怎么走
The lower level is a theater and the upper Level is a bar that offers -which way?
提供酒品 如果你一直坐到波特兰
Wine tastings if you're going as far as portland.
你到底去不去和她搭讪
So aren't you going to go talk to her?
我会去的 正在想开场白呢
I will, I'm just working on my opening line.
霍华德 她什么开场白没听过啊
She's probably heard every possible line, howard.
你简单地嗨一下不就行了
Why don't you just try "hello"?
不不不 那样会吓坏女孩子的
No, no, no, that always creeps girls out.
我得想点幽默的
I need to come up with something that's funny,
聪明又微妙地提示她smart and delicately suggests that my sexual
我的性禀赋和我的身高不成比例
Endowment is disproportionate to my physical stature.
我看你11个小时是想不出来了
You're going to need more than 11 hours.
-坏了 -怎么了
-Oh, no. -what's the matter?
-我忘带我的优盘了 -所以呢
-I forgot my flash drive. -so?
所以我们必须回去
So we have to go back.
谢尔顿 我会问你为什么
Okay, sheldon, I'm going to say "why"
但你不能回答因为我忘带我的优盘了
And your answer cannot be "because I forgot my flash drive."
你不明白
You don't understand.
我的优盘里有我的关于早期宇宙中
My flash drive has my paper on
M理论效应的天体物理学探索的论文
Astrophysical probes of m-theory effects in
我本来打算在会上
The early universe that I was going to
给乔治·斯穆特的
Give to george smoot at the conference.
你为什么要把你的论文给乔治·斯穆特
Why do you have to give your paper to george smoot?
写得太好了 他需要读一读
It's brilliant. he needs to read it.
你可以等咱们回来发邮件给他的嘛
So you'll send him an e-mail when we get back.
那我就看不到他读我论文时两眼放光的表情啦
Then I won't get to see his face light up as he reads it.
当然了
Right. of course.
真是糟糕透顶
Oh, this is an unmitigated disaster.
事已至此 无力回天 您就歇会吧
Well, there's nothing you can do about it, so relax.
向后靠 迷醉在车轮与锃亮的铁轨撞击的咔哒咔哒声中
Sit back, enjoy the clickety-clack of the steel wheels on the polished rails.
你忘带了优盘...
You forgot your flash drive...
忍十个小时55分钟就好
Only ten hours, 55 minutes to go.
这里真热啊[真性感啊]
It's hot in here.
一定到夏天了[一定是萨默]
Must be summer.
那么 美眉们去哪啊
So... Where you gals headed?
我想出完美的解决办法了
Okay, I've found the perfect solution.
我们在下一站奥克斯纳德下车
We get off the train at the next stop in oxnard.
然后乘坐1:13的火车返回联合车站
We then take the 1:13 train back to union station.
打车回公寓 拿上我的优盘
We take a cab back to the apartment, get my flash drive,
冲向圣路易斯奥比斯波
And then race to san luis obispo, where,
假设一路绿灯路上无人 我们就能赶上火车
Assuming the lights are with us and minimal traffic, we'll meet the train.
我有个更好的主意
I've got a better idea.
你又想讽刺我
Are you going to be sarcastic?
孩子 你把我的乐趣都剥夺了
Boy, you take all the fun out of it for me.
看 佩妮在家呢
Look, penny's home.
为什么不打给她 让她去我们家
Why don't we just call her, have her go in the apartment,
把你优盘里的论文发到你邮箱里呢
Get your flash drive and e-mail you the paper?
-但是优盘在我那个上锁的抽屉里 -所以呢
But the flash drive is in a locked drawer in my desk. so?
钥匙藏在我的房间里
The key is hidden in my room.
-所以呢 -佩妮需要进去我的房间
So? penny would have to go into my room.
-所以呢 -没有人可以进我房间
So? people don't go in my room!
我懂了
I see.
看来你又一次陷入了进退两难的境地
Well, it seems once again, you're caught between a rock and a crazy place.
真讨厌这种感觉
Oh, I hate when that happens.
这儿真热
It's hot in here.
现在肯定是夏天
It must be summer.
这儿真热
It's hot in here.
肯定是夏天
Must be summer.
这儿真热 肯定是夏天
It's hot in here. must be summer.
这儿真热
It's hot in here.
肯定是夏天
Must be summer.
-这种说法真有趣 -真的
That's cute. really?
是我编的
I just made it up.
你看过贫民窟的百万富翁了没
Have you seen slumdog millionaire?
看过了 我太喜欢了
Oh, yeah, I loved it.
某种程度来说它是以我为原型来写的
It's loosely based on my life.
嗯
Yeah,
我们准备把表演放在某个晚上 在一个99座的剧院里
We're putting the play on for one night in this little 99-seat theater.
你能来吗
Can you come?
太好了
Oh, great.
你知道还有哪9♥8人会想来吗
Do you know 98 other people that might want to come?
噢 别挂
Oh, hang on.
喂
Hello?
听仔细了
Listen carefully.
我现在会给你一系列指示
I'm about to give you a set of instructions,
你照着我说的一步步做
Which you must follow to the letter.
等会儿
Just a sec.
剧场是建在一个保龄球馆上面的 可能有点吵
The theater is above a bowling alley, so it's a little noisy,
但这可能是我唯一一次扮演
But it might be the only chance I'll ever get
安妮·弗兰克的机会[安妮日记主人公]to play anne frank.
而且那个导演太聪明了
And the director is brilliant.
他利用打保龄球的声音 当作是纳粹的炮火声
He uses the bowling sounds as, like, nazi artillery.
好的 到时候见
Okay, great, I'll see you then.
喂
Hello?
第四步
Okay, step four.
你看到我化妆台上的塑料小盒吗
Do you see that small plastic case on my dresser?
你的化妆台? 你是哪位?
Your dresser? who is this?
我是谢尔顿
It's sheldon.
噢 好啊 谢尔顿
Oh, hey, sheldon!
旧金山怎么样
How is san francisco?
我没在旧金山
I'm not in san francisco.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表