佩妮
Penny,
喜欢漫画不代表就是怪人
Just because people appreciate comic books doesn't make them weirdos.
史都华是个天才艺术家呢
Stuart's a terrific artist.
他在罗德岛学校学过设计
He went to the rhode island school of design.
那那个穿超人T恤
What about the guy over there in the
还塞进运动裤的人呢
Superhero t-shirt tucked into his sweatpants?
那是运动裤船长
Uh, yeah, that's captain sweatpants.
他确实不是我说的那种人
He doesn't really help the point I'm trying to make.
-买过 -买过
- Got it. - got it.
-没买 - 没买
- Need it! - Need it!
放手 谢尔顿
Let it go, sheldon.
为什么 我先看到的
Why should I let go? I saw it first.
但我从正面看到的
Yes, but I saw it from the front.
这算什么伎俩
A far less impressive feat.
拜托
Oh, come on!
我要收♥藏《蝙蝠侠》系列的
I need this for my batman collection.
我还要收♥藏《神通罗宾》呢
Well, I need it for my robin collection.
石头剪刀布蜥蜴史波克
Rock-paper-scissors- lizard-spock?我干嘛要冒险
Why would I gamble?
我的 放手
It's mine. let go.
-你放手 -你放手
- You let go. - no, you!
-你放手 -怎么回事
- No, you! - problem?
他抢我的漫画书
Yes. he won't let go of my comic book.
是我的才对
It's my comic book!
莱纳德 做个裁决
Leonard, we need a ruling.
裁两半吧
Cut it in half?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你好啊
Oh, hello again.
给13岁男孩的礼物 你有什么推荐
Hi. what would you recommend as a present for a 13-year-old boy?
13岁的女孩
A 13-year-old girl.
如果你一定要选漫画的话 试试这个
But if you're dead set on a comic book, try... this.
《地狱神探》
Oh, hellblazer.
讲什么的
What's this about?
一个走在正邪之间 因抽烟患有肺癌
A morally ambiguous confidence man who smokes,
被不死的灵魂折磨着的男人的故事
Has lung cancer and is tormented by the spirits of the undead.
如果这个还不能让我成为最受欢迎阿姨
Well, if that doesn't make me the favorite aunt,
真不知道什么会了
I don't know what will.
这画的是我?
Is this me?
看情况了 你喜欢么
Depends. do you like it?
画的真棒
Wow, it's really good.
没错 就是你
Yes, that's you.
太可爱了 但如果我不喜欢呢
That's so sweet, but what if I didn't like it?
还是你 不过我就是个傻瓜
It'd still be you, but I'd feel like an idiot.
真不敢相信
I don't believe it.
史都华在对佩妮采取行动
Stuart's putting the moves on penny.
我真该学学怎么画画
I have got to learn how to draw.
再一次 你被你的恶趣味打败
Hey! once again, defeated by your own prurient interests.
哥几个 你们有没有发现史都华霸着佩妮不放?
Guys, have you seen stuart all up in penny's business over there?
没人霸着谁
Nobody's up in anybody's business.
买完东西赶紧闪人吧
Let's just buy our stuff and go.
你有我的电话号码了
Okay, you've got my number.
现在 把这幅画给我吧
Now, give me the picture.
你真会砍价
You drive a hard bargain.
给你
But here.
记得打电话给我
All right. so, um, just give me a call.
莱纳德 你现在对"周四夜惊喜"怎么看
So, leonard, how are you enjoying anything can happen thursday?
快看
Look at that.
这有个凹痕
That's a dent.
谢谢 霍华德·"大拳"·沃罗威茨
Thank you, howard "ham-fisted" wolowitz.
你在初版星际旅行"毛球的麻烦"
Did you just shut the tv off in the middle of the classic
播到一半时居然把电视关了?
The original series "trouble with tribbles" crossover episode?
显然是这样的
Apparently so.
你生病了?
Are you ill?
-没有 -好的
- No. - all right.
这么说你就是因为今天早些时候
Then is it fair to say that you're experiencing some sort of
佩妮的事而在生闷气咯
Emotional turmoil over the events involving penny earlier this evening?
你什么时候注意到的?
When did you pick up on that?
就在刚才
A moment ago,
看"毛球的麻烦"[《星际旅行》中的的经♥典篇章]
When you turned off the tv in the middle of the classic
看到一半把电视关了的时候
The original series "trouble with tribbles" crossover episode.
想听听我的建议么
Would you like some advice?
当然了
Sure, why not?
现在正是你写那种大家可以留言的
Well then,This is the perfect time to launch a
博客的好时机
Blog with an interactive comments section?
真是谢谢你了
Gee, thanks a lot.
你想听听我对此事的看法么
Would you rather I offer my personal insight?
不必了
I don't need any insights.
我只想知道为什么佩妮对史都华比对我感兴趣
I just want to know why penny's more interested in stuart than me.
我们差不多啊
We're practically the same guy.
我不同意
Oh, I disagree.
斯图尔特更高更有才 自己当老板
Stuart is taller, artistic, self-employed and, most significantly,
更重要的是 他买漫画打五五折
He gets 45 percent off comic books.
你说的没错
You're right.
我真该上网寻求陌生人的帮助
I really should be asking strangers on the internet.
我早就说了
My original point.
中国菜 老式游戏
Chinese food, vintage video games...
经历了不可思议的周四的噩梦
After the nightmare of anything can happen thursday,
现在是遵循我所有习惯的周五了
This is friday night the way it was meant to be.
谁同意周六来个无谢尔顿日
Who's up for sheldon-free saturday?
大家好
Oh, hey, guys.
佩妮好 还有史都华
Hey, penny... and stuart.
史都华好
Hey, stuart.
大家好
Hey, guys.
你们哪玩去
So what are you kids up to?
画展有史都华的一幅画 今天正好开幕
Stuart has a piece in an art show that's opening tonight.
你们两个一起去呀 真好
And you guys are going together. great...
真不错
It is great.
真的很不错
Really great.
简直棒极了
Freaking awesome.
你们打算干什么
What are you guys doing?
今天是周五 也就是中国菜和老式游戏
It's friday night-- that means chinese food and vintage video games,
对不
Right?
老式这个词不足以形容我们的计划
Vintage doesn't even begin to describe what we have planned.
今夜 我们要玩经典的1980冒险游戏ZORKtonight, we are playing the classic 1980 interactive text adventure, zork.
而且是有漏洞的贝塔版
It's the buggy beta version.
强 ZORK呢
Wow, zork.
你们玩得开心
Well, you guys have fun.
再见
Yeah. see you guys.
再见 史都华
See you, stuart.
-霍华德 -什么
- Hey, howard? - yes?
带我去酒吧泡妞
Take me to a bar with women.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - yeah.
好
Okay!
我先进去把内♥裤脱了
Let me just go inside and slip off my underwear.
为什么
Why?
如果今晚走运 我可不想被潜水侠内♥裤卡住
Well, if I get lucky, I don't want to be caught in my aquaman briefs.
来杯鸡尾酒 上面插把小雨伞
May I have a grasshopper with a little umbrella, please?
-不 不用了 -为什么
- No, he may not. - why?
我才不会和一个喝鸡尾酒
I'm not sitting here with a guy
还要插把雨伞的人坐一起
Drinking a grasshopper with a little umbrella.
好吧
Fine.
换巧克力马提尼
I'll have a chocolate martini.
又错了
Wrong again!
拜托 你知道我不醉得像
Come on, you know I can't talk to women unless
印度灯节里的灯那么旺就没法搭讪
I'm lit up like the hindu festival of dewali.
听着 洛城有很多酒吧
Look, There are plenty of bars in los angeles
可以让你点这些加巧克力的鸡尾酒和巧克力马丁尼
where you can order grasshoppers and Chocolate martinis,
但去那里已没必要点 因为没女人了
but you wouldn't have to because there are no women in them.
开窍了
gotcha.
我点杯白兰地亚历山大
I'll have a brandy alexander.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表