Welcome to the raj mahal.
很不错 晚安 拉杰
It's very nice. good night, raj.
-别走 等等 今晚尚未结束 -今晚结束了
-No, no, wait. the evening's not over. -yes, it is.
没有 放上罗·凯利的歌 再做些面部吸吮
No, it's time to put on some r. kelly and suck face.
哇 今晚结束了吗
Oh, wow, is the evening over?
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait!
这是我爸妈从印度打来的
That's my mommy and daddy calling from India.
我想让你见见他们
I want you to meet my parents.
等等 见见他们
Wait. meet them?
嗨 爸妈 很高兴见到你们
Hello, mommy, daddy. good to see you.
你们怎么样 我没喝醉
How are you? I'm not drunk.
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
就是想找找话题
Just making conversation.
爸妈 我想让你们见见我的新马子 佩妮
Mommy, daddy, I want you to meet my new squeeze, penny.
我不是你的马子 也没有什么骡子
I'm not your squeeze. there is no squeezing.
我看不到她 把她放到摄像头里
I can't see her. center her in the frame.
好了 可爱吧
Here you go. cute, huh?
她不是印度人
She's not indian.
不是又怎么了 儿子只是在播种种子而已
So she's not indian. the boy is just sowing some wild oats.
不对 不对
No, no, no,
没有什么播种 马子还有面部吸吮
There's no sowing, no squeezing and no sucking face.
他要是把她肚子搞大了呢
What if he gets her pregnant?
你想让这个小可爱 当你孙子孙女们的妈妈吗
Is this little hotsy-totsy who you want as the mother of your grandchildren?
你有什么权利 挑选谁和我生孩子
What right do you have to pick with whom I can have children with?
好吧 拉杰 我知道你身在美国
Look, rajesh, I understand you're in america.
你想试试"当地的佳肴"
You want to try the "local cuisine."
相信我 你可不想顿顿吃
Trust me. you don't want it for a steady diet.
现在听我说
Now you listen to me.
我不是小孩了
I am no longer a child
你们不应该这么跟我说话
And I will not be spoken to like one.
先失陪一下 我要去吐了
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go throw up.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
不知道
I don't know.
可能是当地佳肴的缘故
Maybe it's the local cuisine.
好吧 很高兴见到你们
Okay, well, it's nice to meet you.
我这就把你们放到这边
I'm just gonna set you on down over here.
我要走了 合十礼
And I'm gonna leave, so namaste.
还有就是 有我做儿媳 你们应该感到幸运
And fyi, you'd be lucky to have me as a daughter-in-law.
她很传统 我喜欢
She is fusty. I like that.
拉杰 你在干什么
Raj, what are you doing?
不行 纸条不行
No, no notes.
有什么要说的 当我面说
If you have something to say to me, say it.
对不起
Sorry.
没关系的 小可怜
Oh, sweetie, it's okay.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表