如果他想得诺贝尔奖就不会
Not if he wants a nobel prize.
他是想得
He does want that.
那像他一样极具天赋的人
Does a man with my intellectual gifts
周末玩彩蛋射击么
Play paintball on weekends?
你说呢
What do you think?
惨了
Drat.
现在可以继续工作了吧
Now shall we get back to work?
应该可以
I suppose.
今晚有播《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》
Battlestar galactica comes on tonight.
我也可以等DVD版
I guess I can wait for the dvd.
还是别再看了
And then never ever watch it.
佩妮 佩妮
Penny! penny!
佩妮
Penny!
谢尔顿 亲爱的 我说过
Sheldon, honey, I've told you,
房子很小
It's a small apartment.
只要敲一次门就行
You only have to knock one time.
求你了 我时间不多
Please, please, I don't have a lot of time.
听着 拉蒙娜终于睡着了
Look, ramona finally dozed off,
我要你帮我甩了她
And I need you to help me get rid of her.
怎么甩了她
Get rid of her how?
我不知道
I don't know,
但显然我陷进某种关系里了
But apparently I'm in some kind of relationship,
而你似乎很擅长结束这种关系
And you seem to be an expert at ending them.
什么
Excuse me?
我见证了一个又一个男人从你屋子离开后就一去不回
I see man after man leaving this apartment never to return.
首先 不是一个又一个男人
Okay, first of all, it is not man after man.
-库珀博士 -把我藏起来
Dr. cooper?! hide me.
把你藏起来
Hide you?
我正式请求进入避难所
I formally request sanctuary.
你怎么没在工作
Why aren't you working?
她分散我的注意力
She distracted me.
我跟你说了 佩妮 我没闲工夫跟你瞎胡闹
I told you, penny, I don't have time for your nonsense.
我有很重要的事要做
I have important things to do.
老天
Oh, man.
我知道怎么回事
I know what's going on here.
真的吗
Really?
那你能给我解释一下吗
Well, then will you explain it to me?
你爱上库珀博士了
You're in love with dr. cooper.
不 不是的
Uh, yeah, no, that's not it.
别狡辩了
Don't try to deny it.
他是个出色的男人
He's a remarkable man,
但你必须放过他
But you have to let him go.
老天爷 没问题
Oh, gee, okay.
我知道很难放手 但他是全世界的礼物
I know it's hard, but he's a gift to the whole world,
我们不能这么自私
And we can't be selfish.
对 他绝对是瑰宝
Yeah, he's a gift all right.
拉钩保证
Sisters?
当然可以
Uh, sure.
拉钩保证
Sisters.
极品级怪胎
Holy crap on a cracker.
谢尔顿
Sheldon?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?!
这是莫尔斯电码
It's morse code.
干嘛
Why?
这样我们才能隔墙通话
So we can communicate through the wall.
我们不正在隔墙通话嘛
We are communicating through the wall.
对 但通话没有加密
Yes, but the communication is not encrypted.
我不懂莫尔斯电码
I don't know morse code.
很简单
It's very simple.
这是A 这是B 这是C
This is a ... This is b ... this is c...
谢尔顿 我不会在凌晨3点 学莫尔斯电码的
Sheldon, I'm not going to learn morse code at 3:00 in the morning!
好吧
All right.
别进来 别进来 别进来
Don't come in here, don't come in here, don't come in here,
别
Don't... oh!
怎么回事
What's going on?
嘘 拉蒙娜正在沙发上睡觉
Shh! ramona's sleeping on the couch.
我知道 她什么时候回家
I know. when is she going home?
她不回家了 问题就在这
Never. that's the problem.
我要你帮忙
I need your help.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我要调用友情条约里的天网条款
I'm invoking the skynet clause of our friendship agreement.
那个只能在你要我帮你
That only applies if you need me
摧毁你创造的夺取地球的
To help you destroy an artificial intelligence
人工智能机器人时才能用
You've created that's taking over the earth.
行了 别挑剔了
Come on! don't nitpick!
晚安
Good night.
嘘 好吧
Shh. all right.
我调用夺身条款
I'm invoking our body snatchers clause.
夺身条款只能在你要我
The body snatchers clause requires me
帮你摧毁我们知道被外星人
To help you destroy someone we know
附身的人
Who's been replaced with an alien pod.
对 她就在客厅 快上
Yes. she's in the living room. go.
我在这等你
I'll wait here.
谢尔顿 你怎么没睡觉
Sheldon, what are you doing out of bed?
现在 动手
Now! do it!
你得知道 你要好好睡觉
You know you need your sleep
这样你的认知过程
In order for your cognitive processing
才能表现在最佳水平 快走吧
To perform at optimum levels. now come on.
哥斯拉条款
Godzilla clause?
除非她要摧毁东京
Not unless she destroys tokyo.
小人
Rats.
我搞定了
I've got it!
我终于用我的 链性网状结构固化物
I finally reconciled the black hole information paradox
解决了黑洞资讯矛盾
With my theory of string-network condensates!
太不可思议了
It's unbelievable!
这是历史性的改变
It's paradigm-altering.
没有你我根本做不到
And I could not have done it without you.
才怪 我只是给你一点鼓励而已
Oh, please, I just offered a little encouragement.
远不止这些
It was a lot more than that.
你帮我理清杂乱的费米子
You helped me work out the masses of all the fermions
你还帮我磨锤状趾
And you pumiced my hammer toe.
我该怎么报答你
How can I ever repay you?
你能把它命名为库珀诺维茨基定理吗
Well, would you consider naming it the cooper-nowitzki theorem?
谁是诺维茨基
Who's nowitzki?
我就是诺维茨基啊
I'm nowitzki.
你要我分享这份荣誉
Oh, you want me to share credit?
对
Uh-huh.
滚出去
Get out!
你好
Oh, hey, hi.
我要去死
Oh, bite me!
拉钩保证
Sisters?
打扰一下 库珀博士
Excuse me, dr. cooper.
我是凯西·奥布莱恩
I'm kathy o'brien.
我刚刚读完了你的
I just finished reading your paper
利用链性网状结构固化物
Reconciling the black hole information paradox
解决黑洞资讯矛盾的论文
With your theory of string- network condensates,
让我惊叹得喘不过气来
And it just took my breath away.
等我发表了 我可以送你个人工呼吸器
Maybe when I publish it, I'll include an inhaler.
我能跟你交流一下吗
Would you possibly have any time for me to pick your brain?
我想想 今天是周四
Let's see. today's thursday.
周四晚 我吃雅阁墨的比萨饼
Thursday nights, I eat pizza from giacomo's.
加香肠 蘑菇 少量橄榄油
Sausage, mushrooms, light olives.
好极了 我会带到你家去
Great. I'll bring it to your place.
我有你的地址
I have the address.
多好的姑娘
What a nice girl.
谢尔顿 你没看到刚刚发生的事吗
Sheldon, do you see what just happened here?
看到了 我有免♥费比萨吃了
Yes, I'm getting a free pizza.
看我人气多高
I'm on a roll.
再来一份泰国菜吧
More pad thai, please.
谢尔顿 你已经吃了四份了
Sheldon, you've already had four servings.
你还是吃慢点吧 老兄
You might want to slow down a bit, buddy.
就再吃一口
Just one more bite.
谢尔顿
Sheldon?
谢尔顿 你没事吧
Sheldon, are you okay?
我只是吃撑了
I'm just so... full.
够了 不能再吃泰国菜了
That's it. no more thai food.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表