You can't let her get into your head.
我的大脑 那你的呢
My head, what about yours?
已经太迟了
It's too late for me.
我的大脑就是她的避暑山庄
My head is her summer house.
可她并没有错
She was right, you know.
外界对我的认同都写在脸上了
The locus of my identity is totally exterior to me.
已经被她洗脑了 你好 老妈
Oh, yeah, there she is. Hi, Mom.
你知道我整个早上去哪了吗
I mean, do you know where I was all morning?
和50个金发美女抢试镜
Auditioning with 50 other blondes
为了一个愚蠢的抗抑郁药广告
for some stupid antidepressant commercial.
为了什么
And for what?
就为了最终得到我爸的认可
So I'll finally get my daddy's approval?
你抢到那个角色了吗
Did you get the part?
没有 他们说我太活泼了
No, they said I was too perky.
你想谈谈没有亲情的生活
You want to talk about not getting love from a parent.
你知道我的小时候
You know what I used to do when I was little
想获得人体接触做了什么吗
to have some sensation of human contact?
知道 你死抓着"小弟弟"不放
Yeah, you grabbed your penis and wouldn't let go.
你老妈告诉我的
Your mother told me.
不出所料
Of course she did.
但我想说的不是这个
Anyway, that's not what I was gonna say.
我10岁时 造了一个"拥抱机"
When I was ten years old, i built a hugging machine.
"拥抱机"
A hugging machine?
对 我找了个裁缝用的假人
Yeah. I got a dressmaker's mannequin,
在里面塞一条电热毯
I stuffed it with an electric blanket
就能有温度 还装了两只无线电控制的手臂
so it would be warm, and built two radio-controlled arms
能抱我 拍我的背
that would hug me and pat my back.
好悲哀
Oh, that is so sad.
-你知道最悲哀的是什么吗 -什么
You know what the saddest part was? What?
我爸爸常把它借过去
My father used to borrow it.
你的扫描资料会对我的研究非常有帮助
Your scan data will be very helpful to my research.
你有一颗非比寻常的大脑
You have a remarkable brain.
必须的
I know.
虽然我不喜欢我的右额叶
Although I've always hated
在X光片上的效果
how my right frontal lobe looks in pictures.
男人抱怨最多的
Common complaint among men.
总嫌东西不够大
Nothing's ever big enough.
除非是个肿瘤
Except when they get a tumor.
你就不会听到这种抱怨了
Then you never hear the end of it.
希望改日能看看你的脑扫描
I'd love to see a scan of your brain sometime.
我会发个链接给你
Oh, I'll send you a link,
但就生理学来说 我的脑扫描相当无趣
but its physiology is fairly unimpressive.
真难以置信
Oh, I can't believe that.
你不愿接受经验实据
Your unwillingness to accept empirical evidence
说明一种奉承之举
suggests an attempt at flattery.
我抱歉
My apologies.
我和你儿子住在一起太久了
I've been living with your son too long.
染了些坏习惯
Gotten into some bad habits.
可以理解
Understandable.
-能给你沏杯茶吗 -我怀疑你的能力
Can I make you a cup of tea? I doubt it,
不过有机会的人只有你了
but if anyone has a chance, it's probably you.
和你呆在一起很舒服
I feel very comfortable around you.
我也有同感
I feel very comfortable around you, too.
令人吃惊
It's surprising
因为我通常跟任何人在一起都觉得
because I generally don't feel comfortable around,
不舒服
well, anyone.
我也是
Nor I.
像我们这么独特的两个人
What are the odds that two individuals
通过像你儿子这样的庸人
as unique as ourselves would be connected
而联♥系上的几率有多大
by someone as comparatively workaday as your son?
那是个修辞学观点呢
Is that a rhetorical point
还是你想算算
or would you like to do the math?
我想算一算
I'd like to do the math.
我也想
I'd like that, too.
好了 这次
Okay, now this time, Uh-huh.
你要舔掉我脖子的盐
you're gonna lick the salt...off my neck...
喝一杯
...do the shot...
再咬一口酸橙
...and then bite the lime.
抱歉 "舔"后的我都没听到
I'm sorry, I didn't hear anything after "lick."
脖子 酒 酸橙
Neck, shot, lime.
好了 酒 酸橙
Okay, shot, lime.
对
Right.
酸橙在哪
Where's the lime?
我们一起吃
Oh, okay, we're sharing.
你觉得怎样
So, what do you think?
我被深深吸引了
I'm very tempted.
我只是不确定和我儿子的室友 是否合适
I'm just not sure it's appropriate with my son's roommate.
通常 我也会有同感
Normally, I'd feel the same way.
不过从我们身上的一切来看
But based on everything I've observed about us,
我无法自持地推测我们俩会很适合
I can't help but speculate we'd be very good together.
确实 我也这样觉得
True. I've had a similar observation.
绝对是我和我老公都没做过的事
It's certainly something I could never do with my husband.
第一次尝试时我也很犹豫
I was hesitant the first time I tried it,
但我体验了一次未曾料到的
but I experienced an unanticipated
大量的安多芬[能产生快♥感]释放
and remarkable release of endorphins.
非常令人满意
It's quite satisfying.
我明白你的用意
I see what you're doing.
你很想对我做神经学研究
You're appealing to the neuroscientific researcher in me.
你完全看穿我了 不是吗
You see right through me, don't you?
只能在电脑断层扫描仪上
Only when you're in a CAT scanner.
梦想就要成真了
This is actually gonna happen.
亲爱的 嘘 嘘 嘘
Honey, shush, shush, shush, shush, shush.
你嘘嘘 我开心 我想说
You shush, I'm happy. I want to talk about it.
你知道我妈会说什么吗
You know what my mother would say about this?
她会说 你爸爸不爱你
She would say because you were not loved by your father
我妈妈也不爱我
and I was not loved by my mother,
做♥爱是我们弥补儿时没有得到的 亲密关系的方法
that having sex is our way of making up for the intimacy we didn't get as children.
你为什么现在要提这个
Why would you bring that up right now?
我不知道
I don't know.
前戏吗
Foreplay?
也就是说 你不是在和我做♥爱
So you're saying you're not having sex with me,
是和你妈做♥爱吗
you're having sex with your mother?
我想说"不是"
I'm gonna go with "no."
这是我听过最恶心的事了
That is the sickest thing I've ever heard.
得了吧 你不也是想和你爸爸做♥爱 我都没意见
Come on, you're trying to have sex with your father, and I'm okay with that.
滚出去
Get out!
她说"嘘" 我就应该闭嘴
She said shush. I should have shushed.
Ooh, all night, all night
Oh, every night
Hold tight * * Hold tight
You hold tight * * Hold tight
Baby, hold tight
Anyway you want it, that's the way you need it
好了 妈妈
All right, Mother.
一路顺风
Um, have a nice flight.
那又不是我能控制的
That's not really in my control, is it?
早上好
Oh, good morning.
早上好
Morning.
我刚想过来和你谈谈
Look, I was just coming over to talk to you.
没必要
You don't have to.
永远
Ever.
明白
Gotcha.
再见 妈妈
Good-bye, Mother.
再见 伦纳德
Good-bye, Leonard.
强击手 我们继续 上次没说完的话题吧
So, Slugger, shall we pick up where we left off last time?
我妈妈完全可以说
I mean, my mom could've just said,
鲍勃 想开点 她只是个小姑娘
"Bob, get over it, she's a girl, move on."
但她没有
But she didn't.
-一个字也没说 -很有趣
- Not one word. - Interesting.
你能不能乘飞机去新泽西做个脑部扫描
Would you be willing to fly to New Jersey and discuss
顺便谈谈你和父母的关系吗
your relationship with your parents during a brain scan?
-会有帮助吗 -对我有帮助
- Would it help? -Well, it would help me.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表