"来个蓬蓬头吧"
Now how about we try a bouffant?"
看起来我今晚要有"性"福了
Ooh, looks like I'm gonna have sex tonight.
宝贝...
Hey, baby...
他右手在召唤他吗
His right hand is calling him?
不 是莱斯利·温克尔
No, it's Leslie Winkle.
有一段时间了
It's a long story.
我十分钟后接你
I'll pick you up in ten minutes.
各位 再见[法语]
Gentlemen, adieu.
我以为今晚我们要玩《光环》
I thought we were going to play halo tonight.
要我怎么做 莱纳德
What am I supposed to do, Leonard?
有女人在那饥渴地想和我做♥爱
There's a woman out there anxious to have sex with me.
你明白 对吧
You understand, right?
不 一点都不
No. not at all.
不管怎样 我得走了
Nevertheless, I must depart.
对了 我说过吗
By the way, did I tell you?
莱斯利"活动"了一下 让我参加日内瓦研究之旅
Leslie pulled some strings and got me on the
观测欧洲原子核研究委员会的超级对撞机
Research trip to geneva to check out the cern supercollider.
真不公平
That's not fair.
你甚至不是物理学家
You're not even a physicist.
好了 有两个角度看到这个问题
Okay, there are two ways of looking at this...
出去
Get out.
拜
Bye.
你有提高
You're improving.
谢谢
Thank you.
真人实战确实有助于提高
It helps when I get to practice with a real woman.
听着
Hey, listen.
周六我姐结婚
Saturday my sister's getting married.
我想你陪我去
I-i want you to come with me.
要求宾客穿半正式礼服的
It's black tie.
天 我真的不想去
Yeah, gee, I'd really rather not.
为什么不
Why not?
我去婚礼时 一般都骗骗搞搞胖伴娘
When I go to weddings, it's to scam on chunky bridesmaids.
有约的人了 我不知该怎么做
I don't know what I would do with a date.
好的 我理解
Oh, all right. I understand.
谢了
Thanks.
对了 你去不了日内瓦那件事我真抱歉
Hey, I'm really sorry about that geneva trip.
你说什么呐
What about it?
你不知道吗
Oh, didn't you hear?
我得减少去的人数
I had to reduce the number of people going
然后你就被刷下来了
and you didn't make the cut.
什么时候
When did that happen?
大约12秒之前
About 12 seconds ago.
等等
Well, hold on.
你是说 我要是不去那婚礼就不能去日内瓦了
Are you saying if I don't go to the wedding, I can't go to geneva?
我真不想这么说出来
Actually, I'm trying not to say it.
抱歉但是这让我感到有点不舒服
Okay, I'm sorry, but that makes me a little uncomfortable.
怎么
How so?
这样看起来好像你在
Because it's like you're controlling
用研究旅行和新设备来控制我
Me with new equipment and research trips.
如果我不这样控制你的话
Well, if I weren't controlling you with
我会不舒服
new equipment and research trips, Then I'd be uncomfortable.
为什么
How so?
这样就会弄得像
'cause then we'd be in, like,
我们是来真的一样
A real relationship with feelings and all that crap.
那说到底 我不就是一个你买来玩的性♥爱玩具嘛
So, bottom line, I'm just a bought-and-paid-for sex toy.
不不 也不全是
No. no, not at all.
你也算是个尤物了
You're also arm candy.
怎么样
So?
你怎么看
What do you think?
妈我要借一套礼服
Hey, ma, you got to rent me a tux!
现在就要?
Right now?
你做什么爱还要用正装的
What kind of sex are you having up there?
你干嘛蹲在那里
Why are you crouching there?
这是我的专座
This is my spot.
我还能蹲哪里
Where else am I supposed to crouch?
我不知道 你老家?
I don't know. texas?
又来了
Here you go.
刚刚从干洗店里拿来的 像新的一样
Fresh from the cleaners, good as new.
真的吗 太好了
Really? great.
谢尔顿 看 焕然一新
Sheldon, look. good as new.
从那个配钥匙店 我严重怀疑
From that key maker, I highly doubt it.
拜托 谢尔顿
Come on, sheldon.
试了再说
Just give it a try.
好吧
All right.
好了 舒舒服服的 (0,0,0)
There, nice and comfy cozy. zero, zero, zero.
还有一个零
There's one more zero.
你忘掉了时间坐标
You forgot the time parameter.
给我坐下
Sit on the damn couch.
不行
Nope.
什么意思 不行 这有什么问题啊
What do you mean, "nope"? What's wrong with it?
这没问题 他有问题
Nothing, it's what's wrong with him.
这两个完全一样的好不好
It's exactly the same...
佩妮 佩妮 让我来搞定好了
Penny, penny, I think I know what to do.
谢尔顿 我要告诉你一些坏消息
Sheldon, I have some bad news.
还有
More?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
你礼拜一的腰果鸡丁
You know the cashew chicken I get you monday nights?
是的 四川宫的
Yes. from szechuan palace.
四川宫两年前倒闭了
Szechuan palace closed two years ago.
什么
What?
那我的鸡丁哪里来的
Where did my cashew chicken come from?
金龙饭店
Golden dragon.
不
No.
不 这不可能的
No, this isn't right.
外卖盒子一直是四川宫的
Our food always comes in szechuan palace containers.
他们倒闭的时候
Yeah, well, before they went out of business,
我买了四千个他们的盒子
I bought 4,000 containers.
然后藏在我车子后面
I keep them in the trunk of my car.
但是
But...
天哪 一切都不同了
Oh, this changes everything.
我觉得这样他就不会去想坐垫
I thought that might take his mind off the cushion.
什么是真实 什么是虚假
What's real? what isn't?
我怎么才能知道
How can I know?
你编故事的是不
You did make that up, right?
我倒希望是编的
Oh, god, I wish I had.
莱纳德?
Leonard?
怎么老兄
Yeah, buddy?
我还是不喜欢这个垫子
I still don't like this cushion.
首先 佩妮感谢你能加入我们
Ok first of all, penny, thank you for coming.
谢谢你买的鞋子
Thanks for the shoes.
佩妮射击很牛叉
Penny is an amazing shot.
我想我们这次很可能会赢
I think we have a real chance to win this week.
什么策略
What's the plan?
好 我们先跑出去
Okay. now, we all run out.
谢尔顿和我在树那边切断他们的左路
Sheldon and I will cut to the left behind these trees.
拉杰 和霍华德 还有莱斯利
Raj, howard and leslie
你们从石头后面包抄
flank to the right behind the rocks.
这样佩妮的视野就开阔了
Then we'll all have a great view as penny
然后她把视野内所有敌人消灭
Runs out and kills everyone else in sight.
我们开始前还有一件事
Just one thing before we start.
什么 谢尔顿
What is it, sheldon?
搞什么
What the hell?!
这是为我的坐垫
That was for my cushion.
谢尔顿 佩妮是我们唯一的希望
Sheldon, penny was our only hope.
对不起莱纳德
I'm sorry, leonard.
君子报仇十年不晚
But revenge is a dish best served cold.
去你的
Screw that.
她不能射我 她已经死了
She can't shoot me. she's dead.
是的 你不能
He's right. you can't.
好 如果我们要堕入无政♥府主义混乱的话...
Well, if we're going to descend into anarchy...
你们慢慢打 我们先走了
Okay, see you.
等等你们去哪儿
Where are you going?
投降 然后午饭
Surrender, then denny's.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表