他需要你的帮助
And he needs your assistance.
他怎么会打给我?
Why would he call me?
我们不知道
We don't know.
我们没法知道 除非你接电话
And if you don't answer the phone, we can't know.
谢尔顿 我不会接的
I'm not answering the phone, sheldon.
-接电话 莱纳德 -不
- Answer the phone, leonard. - no!
好了 进到语音信箱里了
There, it went to voice mail.
你不准备查语音信息么?
Aren't you going to check your messages?
不
No.
你一定要查查信息 莱纳德
You have to check your messages, leonard!
留语音信息
The in a
是社会契约的一半
Is one half of a social contract
而另一半要由查信息来完成
Which is completed by the checking of the message.
如果这个契约被打破了
If that contract breaks down,
整个社会的契约就都坍塌了
Then all social contracts break down
而我们就堕落到无政♥府状态
And we descend into anarchy.
你脑袋里肯定是一片狼藉
It must be hell inside your head.
偶尔会这样
At times.
哥几个 红色警戒
Guys, we have a code red.
你是指医院的紧急警报
You mean "code red" the hospital emergency alert,
还是蠕虫病毒
"code red" the computer worm, or "code red" the cherry-flavored
还是百事出品的樱桃味汽水?
Soft drink from the makers of mountain dew?
我检查零重力马桶的图纸时
Look, I was going over the schematics
在转向阀的说明里
On my zero-g toilet, and I made a teeny tiny mistake
我发现了一个小小小小的错误
On the specifications for the diverter valve.
有多小?
How teeny tiny?
大概冲了十次以后就该坏了
It's gonna fail after about ten flushes.
但任务要持续六个月呢
But the mission is for six months.
说的就是这个红色警戒
Yeah, see, that's the code red.
这就像魔术箱
It's kind of like a jack-in-the-box.
没人知道什么时候 但总会在某个时候
No one knows exactly when, but at some point
有些比木偶更恶的东西 会从那个盒子里跳出来
Something way worse than a puppet is gonna pop out of that box.
你通知航天局了么?
Have you notified nasa?
你疯了? 我该怎么说?
No, are you crazy? what am I gonna say?
我搞砸了你们的马桶
"i screwed up your toilet and pretty soon
不久之后
"there's gonna be crap floating
你们整洁的太空站里将漂满大便?
All over your nice shiny space station"?
那你准备怎么做?
So, what are you gonna do?
我先想出怎么修理 然后再告诉他们
I'm gonna figure out how to fix it, then I'll tell them.
那要我们做什么
So, what do you need us for?
他想不出来怎么修理
He can't figure out how to fix it.
你说过你会支持我的
Hey, you said you were gonna be supportive.
我努力着呢
I'm trying,
但你得承认这实在太搞笑了
but you have to admit this is pretty damn funny.
我同意
I agree.
宇宙探索的高科技性
It's the juxtaposition of the high-tech nature
与马桶事故的平凡 进行的对比
Of space exploration against the banality of a malfunctioning toilet
在这里提供了笑点
That provides the comic fodder here.
快查你的信息
Check your messages.
好了 这是和国际空间站
All right, this is an exact duplicate
配备的沃罗威茨零重力废物处理系统
Of the wolowitz zero-gravity human waste disposal system
一模一样的副本
As deployed on the international space station.
你说的是沃罗威茨零重力 人类排泄物"散布"系统吧
Don't you mean the wolowitz zero-gravity human waste distribution system?
好样的
Good one.
真好笑
Yeah, it's hilarious.
现在
Now...
这些是太空站中
Here's an approximation of the spare parts
大概有的备用零件
Available on the space station.
我们要想个方法 只用这些零件
We gotta find a way, using nothing but this,
来加固这个
To reinforce this so the waste material
避免堵住旋转涡轮
Avoids the spinning turbine.
你是说不要打中风扇?[酿成大祸]
You mean so it doesn't hit the fan?
我不得不说
Yeah, I have to say,
我以为重复说马桶笑话会变得无聊
I thought the toilet humor would get less funny with repetition.
显然 用太空便便
Apparently, there is no law
做笑点完全无懈可击呢
Of diminishing comedic returns with space poop.
-你好 莱纳德 -好啊 斯图尔特
- Hey, leonard. - hey, stuart.
-你在忙吗 -呃...
- You busy? - um...
这是机密 莱纳德
Classified, leonard.
不过是项常规曼哈顿工程罢了
Yeah, it's a regular manhattan project.
啥事
What's up?
我今晚要和佩妮约会
Well, tonight's my date with penny
鉴于我们没法通电话
And since we haven't been able to connect by phone...
真是抱歉 手机坏了
Yeah, I'm sorry, it's been broken.
-电邮也不行 -那也坏了
- Or e-mail. - yeah, that's broken, too.
能坏的都坏了
Everything's broken.
最后时刻 希望你能给我点建议
Anyway, I was just wondering if you had any last-minute advice.
好吧 正好灵光一现
Uh, all right, well, off the top of my head,
和佩妮一起时 最关键的
You know, I think the most important thing with penny
就是要慢慢来
Is to go really slow.
相当慢那种
I mean, glacial.
好吧
Okay.
她平时总是被男人围着
You know, guys come onto her all the time,
所以 你得矜持一点
So, you need to set yourself apart.
羞涩一点
You know, be a little shy,
少点眼神交流
Don't make too much eye contact.
和她保持一种冷酷的疏离感
And, you know, treat her with, like, cool detachment
说白了就是畏惧感
And-and, you know, fear.
畏惧?
Fear?
对 就像
Yeah, like, uh,
你生怕一碰她就碎
You're afraid that if you touch her, she'll break.
这个我很拿手呢
Well, that plays right into my wheelhouse.
很好
Good, good.
今晚玩儿得开心点
Well, uh, you-you kids have fun tonight.
-多谢 莱纳德 -客气啥
- Thanks, leonard. - uh-huh.
那个到底是啥玩意儿
What is that thing anyway?
你不知道吗
You don't know what this is?
-不知道 -很好 滚
- No. - good. get out.
害怕佩妮
Be afraid of penny.
很狡猾嘛
Nice. very crafty.
这又不是馊主意
It wasn't bad advice.
只是不太管用罢了
It's just wasn't particularly helpful.
不管怎样 俺娘常说 为一己私欲
For what it's worth, my mother says that when we deceive
而欺骗他人 会遭报应的
for personal gain, we make jesue cry.
好了 何不用这个2英寸PVC管
All right, what if we use this two-inch pvc
加固中间的交叉支撑呢?
To reinforce the center cross-support?
不行
No good.
对日本人和美国人或许有用
I mean, it might work for the japanese
你要知道太空舱里的
And the americans, but have you seen the size
俄罗斯人什么体型
Of the russians they got up there?
这东西得撑得起
This thing has to hold up
一群狂吃马铃薯的家伙
Against a hearty potato-based diet.
我感觉很难过
I feel terrible.
过来帮帮忙就不会难过了
Maybe if you were helping, you'd feel better about yourself.
我故意破坏斯图尔特和佩妮的约会
I deliberately tried to sabotage stuart's date with penny.
不难过才怪
Of course you feel terrible.
你完全搞砸了自己的"业"[印度教]
You completely screwed up your karma, dude.
你不会这么迷信吧
You don't really believe in that superstition, do you?
这不是迷信
It's not superstition.
这跟牛顿学说差不多
It's practically newtonian.
任何作用力
For every action,
都会产生相等的反作用力
There's an equal and opposite reaction.
莱纳德表面像朋友
Leonard pretends to be a friend
实际行为却像个两面派婊♥子
And acts like a two-faced bitch.
因此 他会转世变成香蕉虫
Therefore, he is reborn as a banana slug.
其实是个完美的体系
It's actually a very elegant system.
这就是因果循环
You know, what goes around comes around.
说到循环
Speaking of what goes around comes around...
好吧
Okay, look.
与其加强这里的结构
Instead of trying to reinforce this structure here,
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表