在这个不断变化的世界里 这是不变的一点
In an ever-changing world, it is a single point of consistency.
假设我的生命用一个建立在
If my life were expressed as a function
四维直角坐标系中的方程来表示的话
on a four-dimensional cartesian Coordinate system,
这个座位从我坐上那一刻开始 就成为了 (0,0,0,0)
That spot at the moment I first sat on it would be zero-zero-zero-zero.
你说啥?
What?
不要坐他的专座
Don't sit in his spot.
好吧
Fine.
满意了?
Happy?
我没有不满意
I'm not unhappy.
我爱他 不过他也太极品怪胎了
Boy, I love him, but he is one serious wackadoodle.
好了 电脑修好了
Okay, that should do it.
太感谢了 真是我的恩人
Oh, thank you. you are a lifesaver.
你订了可真不少
That's a lot of shoes you ordered.
可悲的是其实这些对我来说真的不算多了
Yeah, you know the sad thing is, it's really not.
这就是你们的彩弹枪?
Ooh, is this one of those paintball guns?
没错 你下次应该和我们一起来
Yeah. you ought to come out with us sometime.
谢谢 不过还是算了 我从内布拉斯加来
Oh, no, thanks. I'm from nebraska.
在那里 当我们对什么东西开枪的时候 要么是我们要吃它们
When we shoot things, it's because we want to eat them
要么是让他们别妨碍我和男友办事
or make them leave our boyfriends alone.
孩子 你心跳在狂飙 我果然魅力无边啊
Boy, your heart's racing. I must've really gotten you going.
一半是你的原因 一半是我先天就心律紊乱
Well, it's partly you, partly my transient idiopathic arrhythmia.
真性感
Sexy.
那么我可以假定你的感受是
Can I assume that you likewise found the experience...
你满足了我
Satisfactory?
这不是我原本打算的措辞 不过当然
That wasn't quite the word I was looking for, but sure,
我知道我合格了
I'll do this pass-fail.
你觉得我给你弄的那个原型机如何啊
Hey, are you enjoying that prototyper I got you?
很赞啊
Oh, it's great.
工程院里的每个人 都羡慕得要命
Everybody in the engineering department is eating their hearts out.
你很幸运使得旁人痛苦万分的感觉很好吧
Isn't it nice when your good fortune makes others miserable?
一般人理解不了
You know, most people don't get that.
霍华德 我回来了
Howard, I'm home!
好极了
Oh, great.
读书俱乐部的活动取消了
Book club was cancelled!
叶太太颈椎又出问题了
That thing on phyll's neck opened up again!
我忙着呢 老妈
I'm busy, ma!
忙到不能帮妈妈把拉链解开啊
Too busy to help your mother with her zipper?!
您别进来
Don't come in, ma!
为什么
Why not?
他有客人在
He's got company!
又开始心律紊乱了
Oh, there's the arrhythmia.
她是犹太人嘛
Is she jewish?!
你是犹太人么
Are you jewish?
-不是 -是的
- No. - yes!
那行 你们好好玩
Okay, then you kids have fun!
别忘了防护措施
Use protection!
你觉得他会注意到吗
You think he'll notice?
有这种可能
There's a chance.
那我们怎么办
Oh, what are we gonna do?
"我们?"
"we"?
你错了 曾经有一个我们的机会摆在你面前
No, no, you had your chance to be "we"
就在一年半以前
For, like, a year and a half now.
现在 你是你 你完蛋了
Right now, you are "you," and you are screwed.
我们为什么要告诉他是我♥干的
Why do we have to tell him I did it?
因为我们不会告诉他是我♥干的
Well, we're not gonna tell him I did it.
这样行么
Okay, okay, how about this?
我们告诉他有人闯进来
We tell him somebody broke in.
就为了向沙发上射击彩蛋
Just to shoot the couch with a paintball gun?
不好意思 我就会相信
I'm sorry, I buy it.
现在嗑药的那么多
All those people are on drugs.
我们可以告诉他
We could tell him
他们想要这个沙发别打扰和男友办事
they wanted the couch to stay away from their boyfriend.
好吧
Okay, fine.
我们把它翻过来不就行了?
What if we just flip it over?
不错吧
There. looks fine, right?
坐印
Mm, butt print.
没有明显的坐印
There's no discernible butt print.
拜托
Oh, come on.
好了 坐印
There, butt print.
太小 太...
It's too small and too...
漂亮了
Perfect.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
嘘 自然点
Shh. act normal.
谢尔顿
Sheldon!
漫画店逛得怎么样
How was the comic book store?
还不错 新一期的《闪电侠》来了
Fine. the new issue of flash is out.
很好 很好 你走回来的吗
Great, great. did you walk the whole way?
外面有点冷
It's a little chilly.
库什帕利送我回来的
Kooth Rappali picked me up.
不是很棒吗
Isn't that terrific?
他真是个好朋友
He is such a good friend.
知道有朋友的最大好处是什么吗
You know what the best thing about friends is?
他们不会无来由地说个不停
They don't talk incessaly for no particular reason.
不 不 朋友之间会宽容小错误的
No, no, friends forgive the little things.
我得回去洗头了
You know, I gotta go home and wash my hair.
你敢 小姐
Don't you dare, missy.
你好 闪电侠
Hello, fastest man alive.
想观赏我看完你的整本漫画书吗
Want to see me read your entire comic book?
要再看一次
Want to see it again?
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我也说不上
I'm not sure.
就是感觉不对
It doesn't feel right.
不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
那个 佩妮干的
Oh, that. Penny did that.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你怎么不坐在办公椅那吃
Why don't you just eat in your desk chair?
我怎么不坐在办公椅那吃?
Why don't I just eat in my desk chair?
开始了
Here we go.
那是我的办公椅
That is my desk chair.
是我工作的地方
That is where I work.
我不在办公椅那吃饭 也不在专座上工作
I don't eat in my desk chair and I don't work in my spot.
我在办公椅那工作 在专座上吃饭
I work in my desk chair and eat in my spot.
非常怪胎
Wackadoodle.
有个简单的解决办法
You know, there's kind of an obvious solution here.
起来
Get up.
好了 问题解决
There. problem solved.
没人关心你要坐在哪
Nobody cares where you're going to sit.
你又不疯
You're not crazy.
抱歉 但问题并没解决
Excuse me, but the problem is not solved.
如你的脑袋不小心被截掉了
If your head had been accidentally amputated,
安个狗的脑袋在上面
And we transplanted a dog's head in its place,
这叫"问题解决"吗
Would that be "problem solved"?
如是你的脑袋 问题就解决了
If it were your head, it would be.
谢尔顿 我很 很抱歉 但就一周
Sheldon, I am really, really sorry, but it's only for a week.
你就不能通融点
Can't you be a little bit flexible?
好了 抱歉 我没细想
Yeah, sorry. I didn't really think that through.
你声称说一周就好
You claimed it's going to be a week,
但我对你选的干洗店没信心
But I have no faith in your dry cleaner.
为什么没有
Why not?
你注意到他柜台上的标志了吗
Did you notice the sign on his counter?
他不是全职干干洗的
He's not a full-time dry cleaner.
他还配钥匙
He also makes keys.
看到老天的份上 谢尔顿
Oh, for god's sake, Sheldon.
专注是很重要的
Focus is important.
迈克尔·德倍基[心脏手术创始人]做心脏移植手术之余
Was Michael Debakey a wedding planner
做婚礼策划吗
in between heart transplants?
亚历山大·弗莱明午夜会变身理发师吗
Did Alexander Fleming moonlight as a hairdresser?
"谢谢你发现了青霉素"
"thanks for discovering penicillin.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表