谢尔顿借钱给潘妮
问题看上去无解啊
The problem appears to be unsolvable.
我们可以用电脑模拟计算
Maybe we could run some computer simulations.
变量太多 运行时间会很长
There are too many variables. It would take forever.
我们肯定漏掉了什么
We've got to be missing something.
重来一遍
Let's start again.
电影这里是七点二十上映 这里是七点四十
The movie is playing here at 7:20, here at 7:40,
这里是八点十分 这里八点四十五
here at 8:10 and here at 8:45.
这几个电影院得排除在外
These theaters have to be eliminated.
为什么 那里有最先进的数码影像技术
Why? They're state-of-the-art digital projection,
20道环绕立体声
20-channel surround sound.
没错 可是那里没有刨冰机
Yes, but they have no Icee machines.
还完全不理睬我那么多封投诉信 错上加错
Despite my aggressive letter-writing campaign, i might add.
这个影城怎么样 座椅舒适极了
What about the multiplex here? The seats are terrific.
它们只有Twizzlers没有Red Vines [糖果品牌]
They have Twizzlers instead of Red Vines.
无论多好的腰椎支撑都是无法弥补的
No amount of lumbar support can compensate for that.
至少要一个小时吃饭
Well, it's gonna take at least an hour to eat,
在谢尔顿认证的电影院周边
and I don't see a Sheldon-approved restaurant
根本没有谢尔顿认证的餐厅
proximate to a Sheldon-approved theater.
我们可以看完电影再吃晚饭
We could eat after the movie.
不予通过
Unacceptable.
吃饭太晚会造成
The delay would result
明天早晨的大肠蠕动出现在工作时间
in tomorrow morning's bowel movement occurring at work.
等下 这里有个7-11便利店
Hang on, hang on. There's a 7-Eleven here.
我们可以偷偷把Slurpees[7-11出的冷饮]带进去 就当刨冰了
We smuggle Slurpies, which are essentially Icees,
藏大衣底下就行了
in under our coats,
这样我们就可以从容地先在这里 这里 或者这里吃饭了
after having a pleasant meal either here, here or here.
咱们刚才怎么就没想到呢
Wow. I don't see how we missed that.
不好意思 Slurpees哪里算得上刨冰呢
Excuse me, in what universe are Slurpies Icees?
所以我们刚才没想到
That's how we missed it.
谢尔顿 在此紧要关头 虽说没有先例吧
Sheldon, would you be prepared, on a non-precedential basis,
您能不能临时认同一下Slurpees等于刨冰
to create an emergency ad hoc Slurpie-Icee equivalency?
莱纳德 你明白我做不到的
Oh, Leonard, you know I can't do that.
好吧 我看我们只有一个选择了
Okay, I guess we only have one option.
是啊 别无它法
Yep, I don't see any way around it.
-再见 谢尔顿 -拜拜了 -好好看家
-Bye, Sheldon. -See ya. -Stay loose.
他们没有错 这是唯一的选择
They're right, it was the only option.
《生活大爆炸》
第二季 第14集
[手拿Red Vines的糖糖]
快关门 快关门
Ooh, ooh, shut the door, shut the door.
-咋了 -关就是了
- Why? - Just do it!
先进来再关门
Get inside and shut the door
你又没有说清楚
Well, you didn't specify.
莱纳德在么
Is Leonard around?
他去看电影了不带我
He went to the movies without me.
这是唯一的选择
It was the only option.
不好意思 我不知道这是哪种社交情况啊
I'm sorry, I don't understand which social situation this is.
您能给我点指引么
Could you give me some guidance as to how to proceed?
楼管就在楼下呢
The building manager's showing an apartment downstairs,
我还没有缴房租
and I haven't paid my rent.
明白了
Oh, I see.
佩妮 让我藏匿洛城房产商的逃犯
Penny, I'm not sure I'm comfortable harboring a fugitive
我有点怕怕
from the 2311 North Los Robles Corporation.
没什么大不了的 就是欠了点房租而已
It's no big deal. I'm just a little behind on my bills
因为餐厅缩减了我的工作时间
because they cut back my hours at the restaurant
我的车又坏了
and my car broke down.
你还记得么 几个月以前 我告诉过你引擎检修灯在闪
If you recall, I pointed out the "check engine" light to you several months ago.
引擎检修灯还好着呢 现在还闪呢
The "check engine" light is fine. It's still blinking away.
是那个可恶的引擎罢♥工了
It's the stupid engine that stopped working.
修车花了我将近 一千二百刀
It cost me like $1,200 to fix it.
依我看 你的所有问题
You know, it occurs to me you could solve all your problems
都可以通过多挣点钱来解决
by obtaining more money.
是啊 我看也是
Yes, it occurs to me, too.
等我一下
Hang on a moment.
来吧 拿一些
Here. Take some.
等你有钱了再还我
Pay me back when you can.
你这儿有很多钱啊
Wow, you got a lot of money in there.
所以我才派蛇守卫
That's why it's guarded by snakes.
拿一些吧
Take some.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
我从来都不傻
I'm never silly.
拿着
Here.
我不能要
No, I can't.
你不是需要钱么
Don't you need money?
-是啊 可是 -我用不到这些钱
- Well, yeah, but... - This is money I'm not using.
你要用钱怎么办
But what if you need it?
我的日常开支占我税后收入的46.9%
My expenses account for 46.9% of my after-tax income.
其余的部分分别藏在银行帐户里
The rest is divvied up between a small savings account,
这个隐蔽的花生糖的罐子里
this deceptive container of peanut brittle
还有超级英雄人偶的空心屁屁里
and the hollowed-out buttocks of a superhero action figure
他不得已才隐姓埋名得以终日
who shall remain nameless for his own protection.
或者是女她
Or her own protection.
拿一些吧
Take some.
真的么 你肯定么
Really? I mean, are you sure?
我最近没有什么大的开销
I see no large upcoming expenditures
除非他们发明了新的科技
unless they develop an affordable technology
能将我的骨骼铸成金刚狼一样的合金
to fuse my skeleton with adamantium like Wolverine.
他们在研究这个么
Are they working on that?
我衷心希望
I sincerely hope so.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
不行 谢尔顿 亲爱的
Oh, no, I can't. Sheldon honey,
我不希望你我之间 变得怪怪的
I don't want things to be weird between us.
如果我每天早晨上班之前 都要和你问早安
Won't it also be weird if I have to say hello to you every morning on my way to work
可是你却住在冰箱盒子里 用雨水洗头 不是也很奇怪么
and you're living in a refrigerator box and washing your hair with rain water?
等我有钱了就还你
I'll pay you back as soon as I can.
那是肯定的
Of course you will.
没钱你也还不了
It's impossible to pay me back sooner than you can.
我假设你遵循前因后果
Assuming you subscribe
与时间的线性关系
to a linear understanding of time and causality.
我已经开始后悔了
I'm regretting this already.
我反复考虑过了
You know, I've given the matter some thought,
我宁可自己是一只家养宠物
and I think I'd be willing to be a house pet
也不愿意成为高智能的外星人
to a race of super-intelligent aliens.
有意思
Interesting.
问我为什么
Ask me why.
一定要问么
Do I have to?
当然
Of course.
这样对话才能进展下去
That's how you move a conversation forward.
为什么呢
Why?
这样学习的机会 会比较充裕
The learning opportunities would be abundant.
并且 我喜欢被人抓抓肚皮
Additionally, I like having my belly scratched.
佩妮 上班还好么
Hey, Penny. How was work?
妙极了
Great.
我希望我能
I hope I'm a waitress at the Cheesecake Factory
做一辈子奶酪店的服务员
for my whole life.
这是讽刺么?
Was that sarcasm?
不
No.
那这句呢?
Was that sarcasm?
是
Yes.
-那这句 -闭嘴吧
Was that sar-- Stop it!
佩妮 这有个你的包裹
Penny, you appear to have a package here.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
肯定是我订的贝雷帽
This must be the beret I ordered.
都是几个月前的事了 是以前订的
A couple of months ago. It was back-ordered.
你知道么 贝雷帽
Did you know the beret is an example
是女性时尚参考男性军服
of a piece of women's fashion
很好的例子
adapted from male military uniforms?
另一个迷人的例子是肩饰
Another fascinating example is the epaulet.
他没说谎
He's not lying.
他真的很喜欢肩饰
He does find that fascinating.
无所谓了