希望能让你感觉好点
you're doing very well so far.
下个问题 你有生育能力吗
Next question,are you fertile?
什么
What?!
我在判定婴儿在我头上
I'm trying to determine whether crying
哭哭啼啼的可能性
Infants above my head are a possibility.
我现在没这个打算
I have no immediate plans.
改变主意的话 记得告诉我
If that changes, let me know.
最后一个问题 铺小地毯 赞成还是反对
And finally, area rugs, pro or con?
-赞成 -艾丽西娅
Pro? alicia?
-怎么 -欢迎你入住
Yes? welcome to the building.
莱纳德 太感谢你的帮忙了
Thanks so much for helping me, leonard.
感谢你给我帮忙的机会
Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help.
伙计们
Oh, hey, guys.
佩妮 这是艾丽西娅 我们的新邻居
Hey, penny. this is alicia, our new neighbor.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
我在帮她忙呢
I'm helping.
看得出来哦
I can see.
艾丽西娅对音乐不感冒 无子女 赞成铺地毯
Alicia's non-musical, childless and pro-rug.
她还在我的考察期内 但我看好她
She's still on probation, of course, but I like her.
T恤很酷啊
Cool t-shirt.
是吗 我一般不这样穿的
Oh, yeah, I don't usually dress like this.
我去慢跑
I'm going jogging.
你好像从不慢跑吧
You don't jog.
现在开始
I can start.
行
True
但是对于你的穿着 更可信的解释是
But the more likely explanation for your
你又没干净衣服换了
Attire is that you're out of clean clothes again.
谢尔顿 我谢谢你
Thank you, sheldon.
佩妮 不客气
You're welcome, penny.
没事 你看起来很可爱
Please, you look cute.
瞧 我今天也穿得邋里邋遢的
I'm dressed like a slob today, too.
我觉得很惊艳啊
I think you look fantastic.
他挺会演戏吧
This one's a player, huh?
是啊 你要小心哦
Oh, yeah, be careful.
谢谢提醒
Thanks for the warning. okay.
-过会儿见 -拜拜
-I'll see you around. -see ya.
瞧 我今天也穿得邋里邋遢的
I'm dressed like a slob today, too.
鹦鹉学舌啊
Oh, mimicry.
我喜欢玩鹦鹉学舌
I enjoy mimicry.
我模仿过星战第六部的阿克巴上将
I've been working on admiral ackbar from return of the jedi.
"这是个圈套"
"it's a trap."
你得把我想象成一个大乌贼脑袋
You have to imagine me with a giant squid head.
"这是个圈套"
"it's a trap."
"这是个圈套"
"it's a trap."
"这是个圈套"
"it's a trap."
请进
Come.
祝贺一下 你终于洗衣服了
Congratulations, I see you did your laundry.
-这个 算是吧 -什么叫算是吧
-Well, sort of. -how does one "sort of..."
我买了新衣服 行了吧
I bought new clothes, okay?
莱纳德在不在
Is leonard around?
他在楼上跟艾丽西娅一起
He's upstairs at Alicia's.
好吧 行 没啥
Oh. all right, that's cool, no biggie.
他答应过帮我装打印机 再等一会吧
He said he'd help me set up my printer, but I guess I can wait.
他到底在楼上干什么呢
What exactly is he doing up there?
我认为是旨在毁灭我而进行的战略行动
In what I can only perceive as a tactical move to destroy me,
他跟库萨帕里和沃罗威茨在帮她装音响
He is with wolowitz and koothrappali setting up her stereo.
他们都在楼上 是吗
Oh, they're all up there, huh?
正常
Hmm, typical.
这很明显不正常
It's axiomatically atypical.
到现在为止 他们不了解艾丽西娅
Up until recently, they did not know alicia,
也没有在其他地方相处过
And had no encounters with her in a previous location.
以前他们从不上楼拜访房客
They never went upstairs to visit the former tenants,
而你将他们的行为鉴定为正常
So your characterization of their behavior as "typical"
是绝对的谬误
Is demonstrably fallacious.
好了 现在我看到一颗大乌贼脑袋了
Okay, now I see the giant squid head.
这下好 我又得重新来一遍
Oh, great! now, I have to start all over again.
我是想过租这房子
Yeah, I thought about renting this apartment,
不过我更像那种城里
But I'm really more of a
住跃层的黄金单身汉
"downtown loft" kind of guy.
不错啊 你现在住跃层吗
Cool. so are you in a loft now?
事实上
Oh, actually,
我现在阿塔迪纳那里和一个女人同居
I'm, uh, living with a woman in altadena.
不过是纯柏拉图式的 她同时是我的女佣
Purely platonic. she's also my maid.
听起来蛮不错的
Sounds like a sweet deal.
不过说实话 她差你太远了
I won't lie. it's pretty dope.
有人吗
Hello?
我过来给你带了些欢迎礼物
Hey, I just wanted to bring you a little housewarming gift.
那真是太好了
That is so sweet.
进来 我们打开看看吧
Come on in. let's open it. great.
你这裙子不错
Nice dress.
哪里哪里 我今天穿得邋里邋遢的
Oh, this? I'm dressed like a slob today.
他们正在帮我设功放
The guys have been helping me set up my sound system.
他们真是我有过最帅的技术帮手了
I've never had such good-looking technical support.
哪里哪里
Oh, pish-posh.
我怎么知道 它意思是不值一提
I don't know, it means shucks.
不值一提就是不值一提的意思
"shucks" means shucks.
你就不能等等再说这个
Let one go once in a while.
-对了佩妮 你知道还有什么奇事吗 -什么
-Hey, uh, penny, you want to hear something awesome? -Yeah.
艾丽西娅跟你一样也是个演员
Alicia is an actress, just like you.
太棒了
That is so awesome.
想是这样想 但也没那么容易
Well, trying to be, but it's so hard.
是啊 跟我说说关于你的事
Yeah, I know, tell me about it.
我在这里待了足足三个月
I've been out here three months,
结果只搞到几个全国广告
And all I've gotten is a couple of national commercials
还有肥皂剧的小客串
And this recurring thing on a soap.
所以我现在还在蛋糕店工作
That's why I work at the cheesecake factory.
我感觉那些角色都不适合我
I'm holding out for the right part.
艾丽西娅 你DVD想怎么设啊
Alicia, what do you want as your default setting for dvds
5.1杜比还是家庭影院
5.1 dolby or dts?
你看着办好了 小可爱
Whatever you think is best, cutie.
家庭影院的低音更好 那就...
Well, dts has more low end, so...
好的
Okay.
对了各位 你们绝对会喜欢这个的
Uh, hey, guys, guys, you will really appreciate this.
我刚在网上读了个超赞的科学笑话
I read the best science joke on the internet.
艾丽西娅 你不懂的 但是他们很喜欢这个
Alicia, you won't get it, but it's right up their alley.
就是 从前有个物理学家
Anyway, so, this physicist goes into an ice cream parlor
每周都去冰淇淋店点两个圣代
every week and orders an ice
一个自己吃
Cream sundae for himself, and then offers one
一个放在旁边的空座位
To the empty stool sitting next to him.
好久都是这样 直到店主好奇问他为什么
This goes on for a while until the owner finally asks him what he's doing.
他说 因为我是物理学家
The man says, "well, I'm a physicist,
而量子物理理论 告诉我们总有几率
and quantum mechanics... Teaches us "that it is possible
这张空座位上面 的物质会变成一个
For the matter above this stool "to spontaneously turn into a beautiful woman
可能爱上我的MM
Who might accept my offer and fall in love with me."
店主然后说 这里每天
The owner then says, "well, lots of single,
都有大队单身MM
"beautiful women come in here ever day.
你干嘛不买冰淇淋泡她们
"why don't you buy an ice cream for one of them,
让她们爱上你
And they might fall in love with you?"
物理学家说 那个发生的几率又可能有多大呢
And the physicist says, "yeah, but what are the odds of that happening?"
这有点侮辱人 你不觉得吗
It's a little insulting, don't you think?
怎么会知道
How would I know?
我自己都不理解这有什么好笑的
I'm not even sure I get it.
对了 莱纳德
Hey, leonard?
你装好那个DVD以后
If you're done with the dvd player,
能不能再帮我装这个打印机
can you set up my printer?
乐意为您效劳
Uh, yeah, I'd love to.
等你装好她的
Uh, hey, maybe when you're done with her printer,
来装我的吧
You could set up mine.
你知道 你答应的...在一周前
You know, like you promised... a week ago.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表