我在火车上
I'm on a train.
你到底有没有在听我说话
Were you even listening to me?
没有 我在跟朋友聊天 怎么了
Uh, no, I was talking to my friend, but what's up?
怎么了 我来告诉你怎么了
What's up? I'll tell you what's up.
我现在性命交关
I'm in a crisis situation,
我现在要你集中所有小宇宙
And I need you to marshal your powers of concentration,
专心致志地...
Limited as they may be...
把电话给我
Give me the phone.
佩妮 我是莱纳德
Hi, penny. it's leonard.
嘿 莱纳德
Hey, leonard.
奇怪博士怎么了
What's going on with dr. wackadoodle?
他打来让你帮个忙的
He's calling to ask you a favor.
你肯定很奇怪 因为他没用佩妮 谢尔顿
You might be confused because he didn't use the words, "penny," "sheldon,
请 帮忙这几个词
" "please" or "favor."
好了
Okay.
闲聊得够了
Enough chitchat.
听好 第一步
Okay, step one.
找到我们房子的备用钥匙
Locate your emergency key to our apartment.
第二步 走进我们的房子
Step two, enter our apartment.
第三步...
Step three...
走进我的房间
Enter my bedroom.
第四步...
Step four...
等等 谢尔顿 又有电话来了
Oh, hang on, sheldon, getting another call.
别挂
No!
莱纳德 我告诉你
Leonard, let me tell you something.
我太期待个人机器人助理的诞生了
Personal robots cannot get here soon enough.
那颗明亮的小星早早的就偷偷探出她的头
And that bright little star peeking her head out early today...
那就是金星
That's venus.
太赞了
That is so cool.
你对太空知道得真多
You really know a lot about space.
拜托
Come on.
你演电视剧萤火虫的时候 你可真的是在太空里啊
When you were on tv in firefly, you were actually in space.
你不会是那种真的相信那些是真的人吧
You're not one of those guys who really believe that, are you?
你说那些没希望的怪人吗
You mean one of the hopeless geeks?
当然不是
No.
他们都是疯子
Those are crazy people.
霍华德 做做好人 帮我再拿一瓶
Howard, be a dear and get me another one of these.
告诉你 他就是那种白♥痴
Now, him, he's one of those geeks.
听着 在无第二方监视的情况下进入我房间之前
All right, now, before you enter my bedroom unescorted,
我需要你明白这种一次性的
I need you to understand that this onetime
通行权并不能转换为永久性的
Grant of access does not create a permanent easement.
通行权
Easement.
是一种准许进入的法定权利
It's a legal right of access.
老天她真无知
Good grief.
什么
What?
不行 别让我等着
No, don't put me on hold.
噢
Oh!
你敢相信吗
Do you believe him?
平时跟女人在一起 他就像个人形熟土豆
Normally around women, he has the personality of a boiled potato.
喝了一瓶啤酒 他就成了把妹高手了
Put one beer in him, and he's m. night charmalarmalon.
这是他喝的吗
Is that what he's drinking?
这都不是真的啤酒
It's not even real beer.
-什么 -看这里
What? look at it.
无酒精啤酒
"non-alcoholic beer."
怎么回事
What's going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
我猜是某种安慰剂效应
Some sort of placebo effect, I guess.
你说安慰剂
Placebo, you say.
有趣了
Interesting.
嗯 我还在 我还能去哪儿 我可是在火车上啊
Yes, I'm still here. where am I going? I'm on a train.
现在
Now,
你要找的是一个小型木制盒子
What you'll be looking for is a small wooden box located
放在霍伯曼球面和嵌着黄铜矿的石英样本中间
Between a hoberman's sphere and a sample of quartz flecked with pyrite.
是霍伯曼球面
Hoberman's sphere.
就是一个可收缩的二十面球体
It's collapsible icosidodecahedron.
不 那个有时间的东西是我的闹钟
No, the thing with the time on it is my alarm clock.
其实 在印度有不同的星座名字
Actually, in india, the names of constellations are different.
你们有北斗七星 我们则有咖喱大锅
Where you have the big dipper, we have the big curry pot.
那是你胡编的
You're making that up.
被你揭穿了
You got me.
那你准备怎么惩罚我?
Now what are you going to do with me?
-拉杰 -什么事?
Raj. yes?
-看啊 -这是什么?
Look. what am I looking at?
你说呢
You tell me.
无酒精啤酒
"non-alcoholic beer."
嗨 我就是别人常说的小身材大智慧
Hi. I'm the small package good things come in.
好吧 我是找到一个盒子 但里面只有信没有钥匙
Okay, I got a box, but there's no key in here. just letters.
不是那个盒子 放回去
That's the wrong box. put it back.
谢尔顿 这是你奶奶寄来的信吗?
Oh, sheldon, are these letters from your grandmother?
别看那些信!
Don't read those letters!
看呀 她管你叫小甜派
Oh, look, she calls you "moon pie."
好可爱啊
That is so cute.
不准看信!
Put down the letters!
嗨 佩妮 我是莱纳德
Hey, penny. it's leonard.
嗨 莱纳德 坐火车感觉如何?
Hey, leonard. how's the train ride?
相当愉快
Delightful.
听着 我不知你现在干嘛
Listen, I don't know what you're doing right now,
但谢尔顿稍稍有些咬牙切齿了
But there are little bubbles forming on the corners of sheldon's mouth.
好吧 我是有点过火了
Okay, yeah, I kind of crossed a line.
让他接吧
Put him back on.
谢谢哦
Thank you.
我回来了
I'm back.
怎么啦 小甜派?
What up, moon pie?
只有我奶奶才这么叫我!
Nobody calls me moon pie but meemaw!
嗨 佩妮 又是我莱纳德
Hey, penny. leonard again.
不管怎样 在梦里 我们两个在滑冰 二人世界
So anyway, in the dream, you and I were ice skating, just the two of us.
然后
And then,
我抬起你的脚踝 带着你
I picked you up by your ankles and twirled
转了一圈又一圈 直到你的腿都掉下来了
You round and round until your legs tore off.
我试着把它们粘回去 不过在那之前
I tried to stick them back on, but before I could,
你已变身成一只巨大的黑面包
You turned into a giant loaf of pumpernickel bread.
你知道是什么意思吗?
What do you think that means?
我真不知道
I really don't know.
我给你点提示吧
I'll give you a little clue.
我最爱的三明治?
My favorite sandwich?
黑面包加色拉米香肠[意大利蒜味香肠]
Salami on pumpernickel.
就这样?
Is that so?
你知道黑面包这个词吗?
And did you know the word "pumpernickel"
是从德语的抽水机和分币两个词演变来的
Comes from the german words "pumper" and "nickel,"
一不小心就会理解成放屁的小妖精了
Which loosely translates to "fart goblin"?
不 我不知道
No. I didn't.
好吧 我找到盒子了 接下来?
Okay, I found the box. now what?
你正拿着一个日本迷箱
You're holding a japanese puzzle box,
要打开它必须采取十个精确步骤
Which takes ten precise moves to open.
首先
First,
找到有钻石图案的镶板
Locate the panel with the diamond pattern and
然后将中间部分往左滑一毫米
Slide the center portion one millimeter to the left.
接着 在盒子的反面
Then, on the opposite end of the box,
将整个镶板往下推2毫米
Slide the entire panel down two millimeters.
你会听到一下轻轻的咔哒声
You'll hear a slight click.
等下 谢尔顿 你对这个盒子有什么情结吗?
Hang on. sheldon, do you have any emotional attachment to this box?
不 在网上买的便宜新奇货而已
No, it's a novelty I ordered off the internet.
你听到咔哒声了吗?
Did you hear the click?
还没
Not yet.
听到了
There it is.
好吧 换个话题
Okay, here's another one.
如果你嫁给了著名摇滚吉他手强尼·温特
If you married the famous rock guitarist johnny winter,
你的名字就冬夏皆有了
You'd be summer winter.
-唔唔 -是啊
Uh-huh. yep.
我这么拼死拼活就是想说 我喜欢你
Okay, I'm going to just go for broke here and say I like you.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表