是吗?
Yeah?
老实说 你觉得有什么话题
Do you realistically see any conversational path that would take me from
能改善下我们目前的窘况
Where we are right now to a place
以便你能答应我约你出去呢?
Where I could ask you out and you'd say yes?
没有
No.
很好
Fair enough.
我不会烦你了
I'll leave you in peace.
感激不尽
Thank you.
但我走之前
But before I go,
你介意我们拍张合照吗?
Would you mind if I just take one
我要贴在我的Fackbook上
Picture of us together for my facebook page?
当然不了
Sure.
好了 太棒了
Okay. great.
那个 我能拍张让我们看起来像在热吻吗?
Now, can I take one where it looks like we're making out?
好吧 现在你要把优盘插♥进Usb接口...
Okay, now you're going to insert the flash drive into the usb port...
她之所以叫我小甜派
She calls me moon pie because I'm
是因为我看起来很可口 她想要一口吃掉
Nummy-nummy and she could just eat me up.
现在 拜托你快把优盘插♥进Usb接口
Now, please put the flash drive in the usb port.
就是那个看起来像小鸭子嘴的东西
The one that looks like a little duck's mouth.
进展如何?
Hey, how'd it go?
终结者毁了我的手机
Terminator broke my phone.
失陪
Excuse me.
让我开诚布公吧
Okay, I'll be honest with you.
我花了两小时构思了各种搭讪方案
I've just spent the last two hours imagining various scenarios in my head,
就为了能给你留下个好印象
Trying to come up with some clever line to say to you.
但我最终意识到 我们都是人类
But then I finally realized you're a human being; I'm a human being.
我只要对你说...
I could just say to you...
下一站 圣巴巴拉市
Santa barbara.
抱歉 我要下车了
I'm sorry. this is me.
你好 我叫莱纳德
Hi, my name's leonard.
我是这样想的 你三年前获得诺贝尔奖
So, I'm thinking, you won the nobel prize what, three years ago?
你一定很烦 关于你近来有什么成就的言论
So you must deal with a whole lot of "what has smoot done lately?"
所以我们可以合作继续我的研究
My thought is we continue my research as a team-- you know, cooper-smoot,
按字幕顺序 可以起名叫库珀-斯穆特
you know, cooper-smoot, alphabetical--
我们就能赢得诺贝尔奖 你又重新登顶
and when we win the nobel prize, you'll be back on top.
尊敬的库珀博士 你疯了吗?
With all due respect, dr. cooper, are you on crack?
那就叫斯穆特-库珀好了!
Fine! smoot-cooper.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表