剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表
Code is… "2448."
怎么样
Well?
你觉得如何
What do you think?
我很喜欢
I love it.
很好 你一直都喜欢这里
Good. You always did.
我以前经常来这里吗
Did I come here a lot?
是的
Yeah.
大多数时候是你自己来
Mostly by yourself.
你说在这里能听到自己思考的声音
Said you could hear yourself think here.
天啊 这些暴发户们
Oh, my God. These nouveau riche types.
他们一直来画廊寻找不知名的艺术品
They keep coming to the gallery looking for obscure art.
谁会知道卖♥♥艺术品意味着只和那些
Who knew selling art meant exclusively talking to people
对艺术一窍不通的人交谈呢
who know nothing about art?
好吧
Okay.
我必须完成这笔交易 应该不会超过一个小时
I have to finish this deal. It shouldn't take more than an hour.
介意吗 之后我就专心陪你
Do you mind? And then I'm all yours.
没关系的
It's no problem.
反正我也想出去走走
I wanted to take a walk anyway.
好的
Okay, good.
玩得开心
Enjoy.
你是来骑马的吗
Are you here to ride?
是
Yeah.
今天有马能让我骑吗
You have a horse I can take out today?
有
Yeah.
嗨
Hi.
你好了就出发
Whenever you're ready.
嘿 看啊 你很专业
Hey, look, you're a pro.
快点 小子 我们走
Come on, boy. Let's go.
泰丝
Tess!
-是 -惊喜吧
- Yes. - Surprise.
你知道我讨厌惊喜吧
You know I hate surprises, right?
是 但我不记得你讨厌包厢
Yeah, I don't recall you hating box seats, though?
-等等 你搞到包厢的票了 -勇士对阵湖人的票 宝贝
- Wait, you got box seats? - Warriors, Lakers, baby.
斯蒂芬 布朗布朗
Steph. Bron-Bron.
你欠我一个大人情 兄弟
You owe me big fucking time, man.
厉害
Fuck.
我好几个月没出门了
I haven't been anywhere in months.
是啊 的确如此
Yeah. Exactly.
我…只是在做一些工作
I was… just doing some work.
可不是
Of course you were.
你能去穿些像样的衣服吗 我们要出门了
Will you just go put on some real clothes? We're going out.
全部都在这儿了
Is that everything?
都在这里面 定位坐标 日期 时间
It's all there. GPS coordinates, dates, times.
过去六个月他去过的所有地方
Everywhere he's been for the last six months.
嘿 我在里面多放了点钱 给你妈妈做手术用
Hey, I put a little extra in there for your mom's surgery.
一定要给她 好吗
Make sure she gets it, all right?
苏菲
Sophie?
天啊 谢天谢地 你去哪了
Oh, my God. Thank God! Where have you been?
我只是…忘了时间
I just-- I lost track of time.
怎么了 你没事吧
What's going on? Are you okay?
我骑马了
I rode a horse.
你就这样临时决定去骑马
Like, you just decided to ride a horse?
我想我以前可能骑过
I think I might have done it before.
你觉得这有可能吗
Do you think that's possible?
我不知道 你觉得呢
I don't know. Do you?
有时我会做这样的梦 也许那些不是梦
Sometimes I have these dreams. Maybe they're not dreams.
我不知道
I don't know.
它们还能是什么
What else would they be?
记忆
Memories?
-请别生我的气 -天啊 才没有 我没生你的气
- Please don't be upset with me. - Oh, no. God, I'm not upset with you.
只是看到你没事 我太开心了
I'm just so happy you're okay.
我没事
I'm fine.
听着 让我们忘了这事 去喝一杯吧
Look, let's just forget about it and have a drink.
-赞同 -猜猜看谁找到酒窖了
- Please? - Guess who found the wine cellar?
太好了 我们领先三分
Nice! We're up by three.
好耶
Yeah.
我花了一千六百美元买♥♥的这个包厢票
I paid, like, $1,600 for this box.
该死的詹姆斯怀斯曼正朝着三双迈进
James fucking Wiseman is on pace for a triple-double.
但我猜你的手♥机♥更有趣
But I guess your phone is just way more interesting.
你吃什么呢
What are you eating?
外面有个管家推着装满甜点的车
There's like a butler with a whole cart of desserts out there.
拜托 你认真的
Oh, come on! Are you serious?
嘿 不是说不能用手♥机♥吗
Hey, what happened to no phones?
闭嘴 是办公室找我
Shut up. It's from the office.
天啊 看来所有合伙人都收到了
Wow, looks like it was sent to all the partners.
什么事
What about?
内部审计部门发现了财务上一个巨大差额
Internal auditing department has found a major discrepancy.
公♥司♥有一大笔钱流出 但现在下落不明
Big chunk of the firm's money went out, and now it's unaccounted for.
等等 这说不通
Wait, that doesn't make sense.
我们已经收到了今年我们投资的
We've received the quarterly financial statements
所有公♥司♥的季度财务报表
from every company we've invested in this year.
但报表上的投资金额与我们的账目不符
But investments reported don't match our books.
总数不符
Total's off.
有多大出入
By how much?
数以百万计
Millions.
他们明早想召集所有人开会
They wanna see everybody in the morning, for a meeting.
好
Good.
你知道吗
You know what?
我打赌是托德某个客户的问题
I bet it's one of fucking Todd's clients.
还记得上次吗 那家伙就是个白♥痴♥
Remember last time? The guy's a fucking idiot.
他们会查清楚的
They'll figure it out.
该死
Oh, fuck!
我觉得这样说很不好 但…
I feel awful saying it, but…
我在这里比跟他在一起时更放松
I'm more relaxed here than I've ever been with him.
他对我有这些…期待
He has these… expectations.
认为我应该像以前那样行事
That I should act the same way I did before.
但我不知道那是谁 她什么样
But I don't know who that is. What she's like.
所以相反 我就一直如履薄冰
So instead, I'm just walking on eggshells the whole time.
是 我明白 我是说有点明白
Yeah. I get it. I mean, sort of, you know.
和同一个男人在一起 我连一周都待不了 更别说五个月了
I can't spend a week with the same guy, never mind five months.
要待上一辈子 饶了我吧
And a lifetime? Please.
我现在能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question now?
你是我最好的朋友 对吧
You're my best friend, right?
苏菲 我当然是
Sophie, of course.
那么我到底是什么样的人呢 之前的我
So what was I really like? Before.
你很有趣
You were interesting.
你多疑且…复杂
You were skeptical and… complicated.
复杂
Complicated?
你只是不太敞开心扉
Well, you just didn't really open up a lot.
好像是你更喜欢听别人的故事
Like, you preferred hearing other people's stories.
我想我花了一 两年时间才让你理睬我
I think it took me a year or two before you really gave me the time of day.
怎么了
What?
你应该是最了解我的人
You are the one who's supposed to know me best,
而你却说根本不了解我
and you're saying you didn't really know me at all.
不 我不是这个意思 我…只是说 你不会…
No. That's not what I'm saying. I'm… just saying, you didn't…
谈论很私人的话题
talk about deep things.
谈论感情问题 我也不会
Your feelings. And neither did I.
不过…其实吧
And… you know what?
也许我们应该谈的
Maybe we should've.
抱歉 我该闭嘴了
Sorry, I should just stop talking.
没事 我是个大姑娘 能承受这些
No, I'm a big girl. I can handle it.
好吧
Okay.
你想知道什么
What do you wanna know?
我和詹姆斯的事
Me and James.
我们之前关系如何
What was the connection?
他忠诚 稳重 全心全意
He was loyal and stable and devoted.
看起来这些品质对你来说很重要
And it seemed like those things meant a lot to you.
那我们的婚姻呢
And our marriage?
我们之前幸福吗
We were happy?
不 我…
No, I--
我不知道该怎么回答
剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表