剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表
I asked for actual proof. Account numbers, transaction histories.
你给我的都是些小额开销 和他的色♥情♥网♥站♥历史
All you delivered was some petty expenses and his Pornhub history,
还可能是你看的 毕竟你打了一天的飞机
which is probably yours, considering you've been jacking off all day.
听着 我只是想保持冷静 哥们
Look, I'm trying to be cool here, man.
好 但全部都在这里了 我发誓
Okay, but that's everything, I swear.
这些文件是我冒着生命危险得来的
I risked my fucking life to get those files.
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
他有一台笔记本电脑 每天晚上都会带回家
Look, he's got a laptop that he takes home every night.
如果真有什么违法的文件 聪明的做法是把文件存在那里 对吧?
If there was something illegal, it'd be smart to put it on there, right?
管♥理♥员♥没有笔电的密♥码♥
That way admin doesn't have the password.
怎么了?
What?
我没意识到派对已经开始了
I didn't realize the party had already started.
要喝一杯吗?
Want a drink?
不了 谢谢 你就穿成这样去?
No, thanks. Is that what you're wearing?
你觉得如何?
What do you think?
你知道着装要求是正装吧?
You know it's black tie, right?
你觉得这还不够正式吗?
Is this not black enough for you?
对不起 我不是想告诉你该穿什么
Sorry. I wasn't trying to tell you what to wear.
你今天起得很早
You were up early this morning.
治疗进行得怎么样?
How was therapy?
我想我不会再去找汉娜治疗了
I think I'm done with Hannah.
没什么用
It's just not working out.
但也许你已经知道了
But maybe you already know that.
你们会私下沟通 对吧?
You guys talk, right?
你准备好了吗?车随时会到
Are you ready? The car will be here any minute.
也许今晚我们不该去
Maybe we should skip tonight.
你还真是不喜欢我穿这条裙子
You really don't like my outfit.
苏菲 我很担心你
Look, I'm worried about you, Sophie.
我又怎么了?
What did I do now?
过去这几天 从酒店回来后 你一直…
Look, the past couple of days, ever since the hotel, you've been--
你一直行为有点反常
you've been acting a little erratic.
今天是卡洛琳办的晚宴 她在那边等我们呢
It's Caroline's gala. She's expecting us to be there.
我不在乎卡洛琳
I don't care about Caroline.
你这么说我最好的朋友太刻薄了
That's a mean thing to say about my best friend,
尤其是你们俩还上♥床♥了
especially since you two were fucking.
车到了
Car's here.
你知道 我们都犯过错误
We've both made mistakes, you know.
今晚尽量玩得开心点
Try to have fun tonight.
这可能是我们近期 最后一次参加大型派对了
Might be the last big party we go to for a while.
嗨
Hello.
我丈夫马上就来
My husband will just be a minute.
好 没问题
Okay. Yeah.
我讨厌这些派对
I hate these parties, you know.
同一群人在派对上无所不谈 但全是废话
The same crowd talking about everything and nothing.
假装成自己不是的那种人
Pretending to be something they're not.
也许我该试着做一回自己
Maybe I'll just try being myself for once.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
好的 女士 做自己吧
Yes, ma'am. You do you.
去艺术宫
Palace of Fine Arts, please.
好 出发了
Yeah. Let's go.
请给我威士忌苏打
Whiskey soda, please.
请享用
Enjoy.
-怎么了?-嘿 詹姆斯和你一起?
- What's going on? - Hey. James with you?
现在没有
Not this second.
很好 我要你关掉家里的安保系统
Good. I need you to disable the security system at your house.
为什么?
What for?
我要拿到詹姆斯的笔记本电脑
I need James's laptop.
只要你能解除警报 那就很简单
It'll be quick and painless as long as you take care of the alarm.
进门的密♥码♥是776♥4♥ 但他会在监控上看到你
The code to get inside is 776♥4♥. But he'll see you on the cameras.
我无法关掉 都是由他手♥机♥控制的
I can't turn them off. It's done from his phone.
好吧 但他和你一起去的 对吗?
Okay, but he's with you, right?
你想找什么?我们不是拿到所有所需的证据了吗?
What are you looking for? I thought we had everything we need.
这是最后一步 我保证
This is the last step, I promise you.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
给我十分钟
Give me ten minutes.
监控关闭后给我发短♥信♥ 我完事后会告诉你
Text me when the cameras are down. I'll let you know when I'm done.
对 这是…
Yeah. It's…
你在这里啊 我到处找你呢
There you are. I've been looking everywhere.
嘿
Hey.
刚才的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about before.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我觉得没那么简单 是吗?
I don't think it's really that simple, is it?
如果你愿意就可以很简单
It can be. If you want.
你说得对 我们都犯过错
You were right. We've both made mistakes.
我们可以选择是否沉溺于错误中
And we can choose to wallow in them, or not.
不要责怪卡洛琳
Don't blame Caroline.
没有人可以永远保守秘密
No one can keep a secret forever.
你今晚好帅
You look so handsome.
我们来合影吧
Let's take a photo.
-好 -好久没拍了
- Yeah. - It's been a while.
用你的手♥机♥ 我的摄像头总是没你的好
Use your phone. My camera's never as good.
拍得好吗?
Is it good?
-天啊 -来看看
- Wow. - Let's see.
安保系统已解除
这张如何?
This one?
天啊 你…
Wow, you…
看起来真美
look beautiful.
你得喝一杯
You need a drink.
当然
Sure.
-我去去就回 -好
- I'll be right back. - Okay.
托马斯贝登
解除警报
-嗨 哥们 -嗨
- Hey, man. - Hey.
-你刚到?-不是
- Did you just get here? - No.
你们看见苏菲了吗?
Have you seen Sophie?
没有 怎么了?
No. Why?
她可能只是在某处交际吧
Yeah, she's probably just mingling somewhere.
你担心了?
Are you worried?
对 她喝了酒
Yeah, she's been drinking.
开心啊
Fun.
我会留意她的
I'll look out for her.
好 行 谢谢
Okay. Yeah, thanks.
你在这里
There you are.
嗨
Hi.
知道她是谁吗?
Do you know who she is?
奥菲莉亚 《哈姆雷特》里的
Ophelia. From Hamlet.
《哈姆雷特》?
Hamlet?
我开玩笑的 卡洛琳 我看过《莎翁情史》
I'm just joking, Caroline. I've seen Shakespeare In Love.
我很高兴你来了
I'm really glad you came.
我…之前不知道你会不会来
I'm-- I didn't know you were gonna come.
卡洛琳 我没生气
Caroline, I'm not mad.
我只感到感激
If anything, I'm grateful.
我知道那天对你来说很难
I know the other day was hard for you,
但对我很有帮助
but it helped me.
是吗?
It did?
每一条真♥相♥都是一块拼图
Every truth is a piece of my puzzle,
就算丑陋的也是
even the ugly parts.
这段时间我一直在做这件事
And, you know, this whole time, that's what I've been doing.
-什么事?-寻找缺失的拼图
- What? - Finding the missing pieces.
就算是你也帮不了我
And not even you can help me.
但我从没真正让你帮过我 对吗?
But I never really let you, did I?
你和詹姆斯还好吗?
Are you and James okay?
不必担心詹姆斯
Don't worry about James.
你似乎变了
You seem different.
也许是
Maybe I am.
她是如此平静
She's so peaceful.
她死了
She's dead.
-她在那里 -卡洛琳 你来吗?
- There she is. - Caroline, are you coming?
你的朋友们在等你
Your friends are waiting.
好
Okay.
我就去打个招呼 好吗?
I'll just say hello, okay?
嗨
Hi.
剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表