剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表
有…蝴蝶乱飞
There… were butterflies?
你是从那边的门进来的
You came through these doors over here.
那些照片没有体现出你的美
I mean, the pictures, they don't do it justice.
你当时美极了
You were stunning.
我们说了婚礼上该说的话 享用了婚宴和美酒
We said the words, we had dinner, wine…
就这样
you know.
然后呢
Then what?
然后我们跳了舞
Then we danced.
跳了一晚上
All night long.
沉浸在我们自己的小世界里
In our own little world.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
詹姆斯 我还在你身边
James, I'm still here.
有时候感觉你就在我身边 但是…
Sometimes it feels like you're here, and…
有时候又感觉你离开了
sometimes you're gone.
我们走吧
Let's go.
去哪
Where?
你在干什么 你刚不是说想上楼回房♥间吗
What are you doing? I thought you wanted to go up to the room.
和我一起进去
Come in here. With me.
我们来这儿干吗
What are we doing here?
詹姆斯
James?
新婚之夜
Our wedding night…
我们是在这儿过的
we ended up here.
什么
What?
大家都上♥床♥睡觉后 我们睡不着 就偷偷溜到这里
After everyone went to bed, we couldn't sleep so we snuck in here
来游泳
and went for a swim.
只有我们两人
Just the two of us.
但你永远不会记得这事了 对吧
But you'll never remember that, will you?
你永远不会记得走过那条圣坛通道
You'll never remember walking down that aisle.
我们第一次见面的情景
First time we met.
我们是怎么在一起的 所有那些的感觉
How we came together, how all that felt.
相反 你某天突然醒来 发现和我困在一起
Instead, you just woke up one day, stuck with me.
-不是的 -是
-No. -Yeah.
不是
No.
(卡洛琳)
(我问问进展)
(还在办理)
(好 有消息的话通知我)
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
是
Yeah.
我感觉你整晚都心不在焉
I could feel you pulling in another direction all night.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
别说对不起 我只是想让你知道 你可以跟我说
Don't be. I just want you to know you can talk to me about it.
不管是什么困扰你的事
Whatever's bothering you.
我知道
I know.
你一直在我身边 陪我挺过这一切
You've been there for me through everything.
可谁一直陪着你呢
Who's been there for you, you know?
你呀
Well, you have.
并非如此
Not really.
除非你给我机会
Not unless you let me be.
苏菲 怎么了
Sophie, what's going on?
没什么 我只是想知道我做了自己该做的
Nothing. I just want to know I'm doing my part.
听着 是…
Look, it's…
工作上出了点问题 只不过…
an issue at work. Just--
有人犯了错 然后…
Someone made a mistake, and…
我只是想帮他
I'm trying to help him out.
因为他们值得我这样做
Because they deserve it.
一定是个很大的错误
Must have been a pretty big mistake.
你不喜欢小题大做
Not like you to blow things out of proportion.
这…
Well, it…
这涉及到一笔不小的钱
It involves a not-insignificant amount of money.
多少钱
How much?
一千一百万美金
Eleven million.
你会解决问题的
And you're going to make it right.
我在尽力
Well, I'm trying.
你会的
You will.
谢谢你今晚在这里陪我
Thank you for being here tonight.
我只想在这里陪你
Nowhere else I'd rather be.
-怎么了 收到我信息了 -詹姆斯招了
-What's going on? You get my text? -James confessed.
钱的事 具体金额 整件事都招了
The money, the amount. The whole damn thing.
你做了什么
What did you do?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
如果他意识到你在做什么 那就重要
It does if he realizes what you're doing.
他没有 也不会
He didn't. He won't.
现在我们有了把他绳之以法的证据
And now we have what we need to put him away.
最棒的是 你可以自己来听听
And the best part is, you can hear it yourself.
你录音了
You recorded him.
他怎么说的
What'd he say?
我觉得还有其他更紧迫的事情
I think there's something else that's maybe more pressing.
你确定你准备好了
You sure you're ready?
我准备好了
I am.
-你怎么样 -很好
-How are you? -Good.
事实上 非常好
Great, actually.
你呢
How are you?
老实跟你说
To be honest with you…
上次治疗之后 我很担心
after our last session, I was concerned.
为什么
Why?
这是你开始好转以来第一次
Well, for the first time since you started your recovery,
我觉得你的行为有点古怪
I feel like you might be acting a little erratic.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我注意到你一直在冲动行事 试探界限
I've noticed you following impulsive urges, testing boundaries.
也许在这个过程中你会不自觉地越界
Maybe crossing lines that you don't mean to cross in the process.
我知道这是出于好意
And I know it's all coming from a good place.
你对自我意识的探索
Your search for your own sense of self.
但这不仅仅是关于你过去是谁这么简单
But it's not just about who you were in the past,
而是你现在所做的选择
it's about the choices that you're making now.
你究竟是指什么选择
What choices exactly are you referring to?
今早我和詹姆斯聊过了
I spoke to James this morning.
-什么 -他是你的监护人
-You what? -He's your conservator.
你对实验性治疗那样感兴趣 这令我很担心
I was concerned about your interest in experimental treatment.
詹姆斯让我给那个诊所打电♥话♥
And James asked me to call the clinic.
你无权那样做
You had no right to do that.
他们告诉我你接受了治疗
They told me you received treatment,
这违背了我的专业医嘱
which happened against my professional medical advice.
我告诉他们 如果再次对你进行治疗的话
I let them know that if they ever treat you again,
我会确保他们的执照被吊销
I'll make sure that their license is revoked.
当我在那所诊所接受治疗的时候 我终于开始回忆起来了
When I was in that clinic, I finally started to recover things.
过去的碎片 记忆
Fragments, memories.
你根本不知道
You have no idea how it feels
连最基本的自我认知都没有是什么感觉
to not even have the most basic knowledge of yourself.
那就告诉我 苏菲
So tell me, Sophie.
告诉我那是什么感觉
Tell me how it feels.
过去四个月我一直试图告诉你
I've been trying to tell you for the past four months!
-我以为你是站在我这边的 -我是站在你这边的
-I thought you were on my side. -I am on your side.
那为何阻止我去那边治疗 为什么
Then why cut me off? What is it?
我去别的地方治疗 你感觉受到了威胁
Do you feel threatened by me going somewhere else?
我觉得为你提供你需要的帮助是我的责任
I feel responsible for getting you the help that you need.
这可能很难接受
This is gonna be hard to take in.
但我需要你听我说
But I need you to listen.
实验性治疗已为人所知 会在有生理倾向的人群中
Experimental treatments have been known to trigger psychotic episodes
引发精神病发作
in people who are biologically predisposed.
什么
What?
你母亲曾被诊断出患有一种精神病
Your mother was diagnosed with a type of psychotic disorder.
-这意味着什么 -我们也不确定
-What does that mean? -We're not sure exactly.
但她很可能有妄想症
But it's likely that she might have been paranoid,
她幻想身边最亲的人想要伤害她
had delusions that people close to her were trying to hurt her.
你根本对我母亲一无所知
You don't know anything about my mother.
我们刚开始治疗的时候 詹姆斯填写了你的病史
James filled out your medical history when we first started.
然而你现在才提这事
And you're just mentioning this now?
对你来说 形成一种不被过去的羞耻 所笼罩的身份认同至关重要
It was crucial for you to form an identity that wasn't clouded by past stigmas.
你母亲被诊断出的一系列疾病
The cluster of disorders under which your mother's diagnosis falls,
有遗传成分
has a genetic component.
剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表