剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表
I'm going to the police, the press, to anyone who will listen.
我要告诉他们你做的那些 钓鱼执法 敲诈勒索等
And I'm telling them about the entrapment, the blackmail,
所有罪行 只是因为
all the crimes you committed because you were obsessed
你偏执于把跟你上♥床♥女人的丈夫送进监狱
with putting the husband of the woman you were fucking in jail.
所以你现在在勒索我
So you're blackmailing me now?
就像你勒索我一样
Just like you blackmailed me.
告诉我只有我们一起离开 你才能销毁证据
Telling me you could only destroy that evidence if we left together.
只是另一种操纵 不是吗
That was just another manipulation, wasn't it?
不 不是的
No, it was not.
那我们只能拭目以待了 对吧
I guess we're gonna find out, aren't we?
-你不能这么做 -是吗 为什么
- You can't do this. - Really? Why not?
因为如果你得不到我 其他人也不能
'Cause if you can't have me, no one can?
我们以前会一起私奔吗
Were we ever gonna run away together, before?
还是说那也是个谎言
Or was that just a lie too?
也许我早就离开你了
Maybe I'd already left you.
也许这一切都和之前一样
Maybe all this is just playing out the same as it did before.
-我不会让它发生 -由不得你
- I won't let it. - It's not up to you.
该死
Goddamn!
你去哪儿了 我整晚都在给你打电♥话♥
Where have you been? I've been calling you all night.
我去见他了
I went to see him.
该死 你不应该这样做
Fuck. You shouldn't have done that.
我跟他摊牌了
I told him everything.
那接下来怎么办
Then what is it?
苏苏 我们承诺过不再对彼此隐瞒什么
Soph, we promised we'd stop hiding things from each other.
-发生了什么 -我不知道
- What just happened? - I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know?
我不知道 我…
I don't know. I--
我怎么会如此离谱地看错了他呢
How could I be so wrong about him?
只是…
It's just--
他对我说的那些话
The things he said to me,
它们似乎是答案
they seemed like the answer
解答了一直困扰我的那个问题
to the one question I couldn't get out of my head.
什么问题
What question?
如果我不是自己跳海呢
What if I didn't jump?
什么
What?
我脑海中一直有这样的回忆画面
I keep having these memories
一个男人
of a man…
把我推下了渡轮
pushing me from the ferry.
汉娜说那些画面不真实
Hannah told me they're not real.
是我用来对抗未知的心灵防御系统
They're my mind's defense against the unknown,
但这些画面仍然反复在我脑海中闪现
but that hasn't stopped me from seeing them over and over.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道你不可能跳海
I knew you couldn't have jumped.
我一直觉得这根本说不通
It never made any sense to me.
我甚至跟医生说过
I even said so to the doctor,
他告诉我大家都是这么想的 但是…
and he told me that's what everyone thinks, but…
但是直到现在我才有其他解释
but I just didn't have another explanation until now.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
你在想什么
What you're thinking.
苏菲 他的情绪不稳定
Sophie, he's unstable.
他对你很着迷
He's obsessed with you.
他对你隐瞒了他为什么会在你身边
He lied to you about the very nature of his existence.
如果他这么做是为了掩盖他所做的事呢
What if he was doing it to cover up something he did?
告诉我你觉得他不会这样做
Tell me you don't think he's capable of doing that.
请留言
Leave a message.
嗨
Hi.
我想你知道我是谁
I think you know who this is.
我想让你知道 我什么都知道了
I wanted you to know. I know everything.
一次性电♥话♥
The burner phone.
跟踪
The stalking.
你只是在做和以前一模一样的事
You're just doing the exact same thing you did before.
我不知道你在期待着什么
I don't know what the fuck you thought was gonna happen,
但我知道
but I do know this.
她永远不会和你在一起
She's never gonna be with you.
如果你再敢伤害她 你的下场会更惨
And if you ever try to hurt her again, things are gonna end a lot worse for you.
你没出过门吗
You left the house at all?
苏苏 我们都处理好了
Soph, we took care of it.
他放弃了 再也不会伤害你了
He's given up. He's never gonna try and hurt you again.
我保证
I promise.
都结束了
It's over.
现在该继续过我们的生活了
Now it's time for us to go live our lives.
听着 他…
Look, he's--
在这段时间冷静下来了
he's had some time to cool off,
认真思考了他在我们手中的把柄
really think about everything we have on him,
我相信他已经意识到不值得冒这个险
and I'm sure he's realized that it's just not worth the risk.
你不了解他
You don't know him.
他很偏执
He's obsessive.
他又不会自杀
He's not suicidal.
该死 我很抱歉
Fuck, I'm sorry.
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
是吗
Do I?
嘿
Hey…
我…
I--
我预约了在附近的一家小餐馆
I got us a table at a little place in the neighborhood,
就在拐角那里
just around the block.
你意下如何
What do you say?
我们不能让这事永远控制我们
Look, we can't let this control us forever.
绝对不能
We just can't.
所以你答应了
So is that a yes?
是的
Yeah.
看着好奇怪
Looks strange.
一点也不 来 尝尝看
Not at all. Here. Try it.
-真好吃 -是吧
- Holy shit. - Right?
就好像你知道我会喜欢一样
It's almost like you knew I would like it.
致新的开始
To fresh starts.
新的开始
Fresh starts.
在我回来之前再给我点一杯
Order me another before I get back?
没问题 在大厅那边
Of course. It's down the hall.
好
Okay.
苏菲
Sophie.
对不起 你说得对
I'm sorry. You were right.
我应该告诉你真♥相♥的
I should have told you the truth.
我只是很害怕再次失去你
I was just so scared of losing you again.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
被我卧底潜入的那群人发现了我是警♥察♥
Guys I was infiltrating found out I was a cop.
有人想置我于死地 暴露我的身份
Someone wanted me dead, blew my cover.
我试着像你忘记我一样忘记你 但我做不到
Look, I tried to forget about you like you forgot about me, but I couldn't.
我想因此我看待问题的方式被扭曲了
And I think I let that twist the way I was seeing things.
我知道这不是借口 但我从没想过要伤害你
I know that's no excuse, but I never meant to hurt you.
-你说曾试着忘记我 -但做不到
- You said you tried to forget me? - And I couldn't.
那再努力点
Try harder.
苏菲 这个给你
Sophie. Take this.
你干什么
What the fuck?
听着 我发誓我不是来伤害任何人的
Look, I swear I'm not here to hurt anyone, okay?
你当然不能得逞
The fuck you aren't.
詹姆斯
James!
天啊…
Oh, my goodness. Oh, my God!
嘿…住手 嘿
Hey, hey! That's it! Hey!
-把他们分开 -放开我
- Break it up! - Get off!
他说他躲过了一次谋杀
He said he'd survived an attempted hit.
有人暴露了他的身份
Someone blew his cover.
那又怎样
And?
你和此事有关吗
Did you have anything to do with that?
苏菲 你没在开玩笑吧
Are you fucking kidding me, Sophie?
苏菲 老实说 我知道你现在脑子里思绪万千
Honestly, Sophie, I know there's a lot going through your head right now,
有很多让人迷惘的想法
a lot of disorienting things,
但你怎么能相信
but how you can possibly believe a single fucking word
那个人说的话
that comes out of that man's mouth.
他让我们受了那么多罪 天啊
After everything he's put us through! Jesus.
我真的搞不懂
It's fucking beyond me!
(左舷摄像头 回放)
剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表