剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表
(最近访问)
如果你正在观看此视频 我想你还是放不下我
If you're watching this... I'm guessing you couldn't let me go.
虽然我的做法令你完全有理由放弃我
Even if I gave you every reason in the world to do it.
我们并不适合彼此 詹姆斯
We aren't good for each other, James.
看看我们都干了些什么
Look at what we've done.
一个无辜的人因你而死
An innocent man died because of what you did.
我知道你可能在生我的气
I know you're probably angry with me.
为我这么做而咬牙切齿
Furious for doing this.
但从某个奇怪的角度来说 这难道不是你活该吗
But don't you think, in some weird way, you deserved it?
你就是这么对我的 不是吗
This is what you did to me, isn't it?
我醒了过来
I woke up.
你告诉我了一个谎言
And you told me a lie.
让我对我们的生活产生了误解
I thought our life was something it wasn't.
我想你现在体会到这种感觉了吧
I guess now you know how that feels.
这是怎么回事
What the fuck?
说实话 很容易让人们相信你自杀了
Honestly, it's easy to make people think you've killed yourself...
尤其是当所有人都认为 你已经试图自杀过一次时
when everyone thinks you've already tried.
(美国海岸警卫队)
亲爱的 你跳海了...
You jumped, dear. You jumped.
没看见我刚剪下的衣服 价格比你和我一周挣得钱还多
That shirt I just cut off her costs more than we make in a week.
(病人物品 姓名:苏菲)
嘿 让我来拿这个吧
Hey. Let me take that.
(终点站)
如果我是你 我会回到最初的起点 追溯一遍全过程
If I were you, I'd go right back to the beginning, retrace your steps.
(终点站仓储)
我之前对过去执迷不悟
You know, I've been so obsessed with the past.
想把记忆的碎片拼凑起来 弄清来龙去脉
Putting the pieces back together, knowing the whole story.
这段时间里
This whole time,
我一直在向其他人 提出他们无法回答的问题
I've been asking everybody else for answers they don't have.
寻找解释 理由
Explanations. A reason why.
但唯一了解我秘密的人
But the only one who ever knew my secrets...
是我
is me.
(联♥系♥人 伊丽莎亨特利)
(地址 伦敦克拉伦登广场4621号♥)
(泰丝考德威尔 英国)
You always said it felt like I was trying to run away.
你之前总说我似乎在试图逃走
我终于知道自己要去哪了
Well... I finally found out where I was going.
现在我必须查明原因
Now, I need to find out why.
我不知道还能说些什么了
I guess I don't know what else to say.
除了...
Except...
再见
goodbye.
我们来世再见吧
I'll see you on the other side.
欢迎来到希思罗国际机场
Welcome to Heathrow international airport.
所有英国旅客请使用快速通道
All UK passengers please use the fast track.
下一位
Next, please.
(英国海关)
(欢迎来到英国)
姓名
Name?
泰丝考德威尔
Tess Caldwell.
护照两周后就要过期了
This expires in two weeks.
你知道吗
You know that?
刚好赶上了
Just in time.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是苏菲埃利斯 请留言
You've reached Sophie Ellis. Leave a message.
嗨 是我 你丈夫
Hi. It's me, your husband.
你可能很聪明 销毁了手♥机♥以隐藏行踪
You were probably smart enough to destroy your phone and cover your tracks,
但万一你真的听到这条留言
but just in case you ever get this...
你误会我了 苏菲 我不是你想象中的那个人
You're wrong about me, Sophie. I'm not the person you think I am.
但你真的认为这么做有用吗
But did you really think this was gonna work?
你真的认为这就能把我推开吗
Did you really think this was going to drive me away?
这你就错了
See, that's where you're wrong.
我全心全意地爱你
I love you with every part of me.
这永远不会改变
And that's never, ever gonna change.
我不知道你在哪
Look, I don't know where you are.
但我知道这个
But I do know this.
回到你的过去
Your past?
是很危险的
It's a dangerous place to be.
所以你务必要小心 好吗
So be careful, okay?
照顾好自己
You take care of yourself.
直到我找到你
Until I get there.
我在想我们得尽快去郊外小屋过个周末
I was thinking we need to do a little weekend down at the country house soon.
已经太久没去过了
I think it's been too long.
伊丽莎 门边那个姑娘盯着你看了一晚上
Eliza, that girl by the door has been staring at you all night.
哪个姑娘
What girl?
那个
There.
你认识她吗 -不 好像不认识
Do you know her? -No. Don't think so.
泰丝
Tess!
泰丝
Tess.
我知道是你
I know it's you.
你来这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表