剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表
You know, all they found was her stuff.
一只手表 一个背包和一件夹克而已
A watch and a backpack and a jacket.
詹姆斯 我知道要接受这个事实很难
James. I know that this is so hard to accept.
没有什么比未知更可怕的了
And that there is nothing scarier than the unknown.
甚至是真♥相♥ -真♥相♥是什么
Even the truth. -What is the truth here?
她以前就尝试自杀
She tried this before.
她把私人物品留在桥上 是因为她想让人发现这些物品
She left her things on the bridge because she wanted them to be found.
她想让我们知道她已经离开了
She wanted us to know she was gone.
不会的 她情况好转了
No. She was doing better.
是吗
Was she?
因为最后一次我见她的时候
'Cause the last time I saw her...
感觉就像她在和我告别
It felt like she was saying goodbye.
詹姆斯 对不起
James, I'm so sorry.
你还好吗
How are you holding up?
她就这么走了
She just left.
在平常的一天 她说她要去跑步
On a regular day, she said she was going for a run.
然后就再也没回家
And then she never came home again.
我知道这很难理解
I know it's hard to understand.
不 她的病情明明好转了
No. She was doing better.
她之前很开心 这说不通啊
She was happy. It doesn't make any sense.
有时人们在做出选择后似乎是最快乐的
Sometimes people seem happiest after they've made the choice.
如果她已经决定结束自己的生命
If she'd already decided to end her life,
她可能感到毫无压力
she could have felt... unburdened.
什么 -很多人会弥补过失
What? -People make amends.
放弃物质的东西
Let go of material things.
告诉别人他们的真实感受
Tell people how they really feel.
也许她感觉好多了 因为她终于准备好要离开了
Maybe she felt better because she was finally ready to go.
詹姆斯 我很遗憾 真的是
I'm sorry, James. I really am.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
嘿
Hey.
詹姆斯 哥们
James. Buddy.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我送你回家吧
Just let me take you home.
不
No.
那你就别住自己家了
Well, then you need to get out of there.
来和我们住一阵子吧 好吗
Come stay with us for a while, huh?
我现在不想和你说话
I don't wanna fucking talk to you right now.
你不明白吗
Don't you get that?
詹姆斯
James.
慢点
Slow down.
詹姆斯 -怎么了
James. -What?
哈里森 你有什么话要说
What do you want to say, Harrison?
快点 说啊
Go on. Fucking say it.
她总是会这么做的
She was always going to do this.
或者类似的事
Or something like it.
暴殒轻生 逃避一切
Push the eject button. Blow it all up.
是你把我妻子从我身边夺走的
You took my wife from me.
什么 -你是她这么做的原因
What? -That's why she did this.
是你害死她的
That's why she's dead.
因为她以为是我♥干♥的
'Cause she thought it was me.
她以为我是坏人
She thought I was the monster.
但其实是你
But it was you.
该...你去死吧
Fuck you.
如果不是她 我们根本不会陷入那种境地
We never would have been in that situation if she hadn't put us there.
是你找人跟踪他的 哈里森
You're the one who had him followed, Harrison.
是 他想把整个公♥司♥搞垮
Yeah, he tried to sink the fucking company.
所以我就让公♥司♥去调查他
So I had the fucking company look into him.
我又不知道调查员会发现什么
I couldn't know what that investigator was going to find.
你是认真的
Are you fucking serious?
你就是这样为这件事开脱的
That's how you've rationalized this?
扣下扳机的人是你 哈里森
You pulled the trigger, Harrison.
你告诉了那些该死的罪犯他是警♥察♥
You told those fucking criminals he was a cop.
我都叫你不要揭露他的身份 而你还是这么做了
I told you not to fucking out him, and you did it anyway.
他是个警♥察♥ 哈里森 是你害死了他
He was a cop, Harrison, and you killed him.
如果你认为我做的事大错特错
If you thought I was so fucking wrong to do what I did,
那你为什么不直接告诉她 说啊
then why didn't you just fucking tell her? Huh?
我是在保护你
I was protecting you.
她永远不会告发自己的丈夫 但你呢
She never could have turned her own husband in. But you?
你本来会进监狱 是我为你背黑锅了
You would have gone to jail. So I took the fucking hit for you.
看来这是我最大的错误
I guess that was my biggest mistake.
现在我们俩你都失去了
Well, now you've lost us both.
享受生活吧 哥们 祝你愉快
Enjoy your fucking life, buddy. Have fun.
你去死吧
Fuck you.
看到你的短♥信♥了
Got your texts.
对不起 我不知道还能打给谁
I'm sorry. I didn't know who else to call.
我想问你是否还好
I would ask if you're okay...
没有了她 我不知道该怎么生活
I don't know how to go on without her.
我围着她转已经这么久了
For so long I've been in her orbit and...
没有了她 我只会崩溃
And without her, I'm just falling.
请你待一会儿好吗
Can you stay for a while, please?
詹姆斯 我不能总是这样
James, I can't keep doing this.
你说得对
You're right.
你之前是在围着她转
You were in her orbit.
我也是
And I am too.
我深陷其中这么久
And I've been wrapped up with this for so long...
没有你 我甚至不认识自己了
I don't even know who I am anymore without you.
该死 我很抱歉
Fuck. I'm sorry.
听着 我很抱歉 这很难接受 我知...
Yeah, look. I'm sorry, okay. It's a lot.
我知道这一直很难接受
I know it's been a lot.
我爱你 你是知道的
I love you, you know that.
但如果我要想从这件事中走出来
But if I'm going to heal from this,
从这一切当中...
from all of this...
我也必须翻篇
I need to move on too.
此话怎讲
What does that mean?
听着 你把钱还我了
Listen, you know you paid me back,
你弥补了各种过错
and you made things right.
现在是你照顾自己的时候了
And now it's time for you to take care of yourself.
等等
Wait.
“你弥补了各种过错” 你在说什么啊
"You made things right"? What are you talking about?
贷款
The loan.
三百一十万就可以了
3.1 is fine.
我们就算互不相欠 好吗
Let's just call it even, okay?
照顾好自己 詹姆斯 -不 卡洛琳
Take care of yourself, James. -No. Caroline.
卡洛琳
Caroline.
谢谢
Thank you.
好 请问你办理什么业务
Okay, how can I help you?
我妻子在这里有个账户 -好
My wife has an account here. -Okay.
她最近刚刚去世
And she recently passed away.
我不知道正确的流程
And I'm not sure what the right process is,
但我想关闭账户 把钱取出来
but I wanted to close the account and retrieve the funds.
我很遗憾 你妻子的名字是什么
I'm so sorry. What was your wife's name?
泰丝考德威尔
Tess Caldwell.
你有账号♥吗
Do you have an account number?
有 001-36-489216
Yep. 001-36-489216.
抱歉 这里没有这个账户
I'm sorry, but that account doesn't exist here.
不 她在这里有一个账户
No, she has an account here.
我很确定 我看见过余额 是三百一十万
I'm certain. I saw the balance. It's 3.1 million.
不 抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
她把账户关闭了吗
Did she close the account?
她把钱取走了
She took the money out?
什么时候 具体日期
When? What was the date?
我猜猜 几周前 -抱歉
Let me guess. A few weeks ago? -I'm sorry,
现在我无法向你透露更多信息
but there's no more information I can give you at this time.
没有律师就不行
Not without a lawyer.
(收件箱 年度午餐会)
(此iPad已经有14天未备份)
-(请输入 Sophie. -Ellis@icloud.com的密♥码♥)
(丽波酒吧)
(验证失败)
(旧金山水街8945号♥ 所有饮料定价合理)
(Apple ID:苏菲埃利斯)
天啊
Oh, my God.
剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表