剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表
丽波酒吧
苏菲
Sophie.
苏菲
Sophie?
詹姆斯在找你
James was looking for you.
什么?为什么?
What? Why?
你怎么了?
What's going on with you?
我得走了
I have to go.
苏菲
Sophie.
-嘿 你看见苏菲了吗?-看见了 大概一小时前 怎么了?
- Hey, have you seen Sophie? - Yeah, about an hour ago. What's happened?
我以为我们说好的
I thought we had an agreement.
电汇今天下午完成了
The wire transfer went through this afternoon.
不 不是钱的事 是我们的事 你为什么要告诉她?
No. Not about the money. About us. Why did you tell her?
那你打算怎么办?永远欺骗她?
Well, what were you gonna do? Lie to her forever?
轮不到你来说
It wasn't your place to say anything.
抱歉 那什么能轮到我?安静地躺着被你上吗?
I'm sorry, what is my place? Under you, getting quietly fucked?
苏菲是我朋友
Sophie is my friend.
你朋友是我老婆
Your friend is my wife.
我做的一切都是为了保护苏菲
Everything I've done has been to protect Sophie.
记得发生了什么吗?
Do you remember what happened?
她从渡轮上跳海
She took a dive off a fucking ferry into a bay.
她本来活不下来的 但她没死 所以我跟你讲
She wasn't supposed to come back, but she did. So, yeah. You know what?
我就是撒一辈子谎也要忘记那个版本的她
I'll lie my fucking face off to forget that version of her
这样她也能够忘记
so she can forget it too.
这一切都是为了第二次机会
Get a second chance, that's what this is all about.
-一直都是 -别说了
- That's what it's ever been about. - Stop.
她不知道什么是真实的 詹姆斯
She does not know what is real, James.
她分不清♥真♥实和虚幻 这快要把她逼疯了
She is not on solid ground and it's driving her crazy.
我不明白为什么你看不出来
I don't understand how you can't see that.
对不起 我知道你担心她
I'm sorry. I know you're worried about her.
我也担心她 我来给她打电♥话♥
I am worried about her too. Let me call her.
不 别打 她不接
No, don't. She's not answering.
等等 嗨 我是詹姆斯
Hold on. Hey, this is James.
苏菲刚刚走了
Sophie just left.
什么 她自己走了?
What, by herself?
她似乎心烦意乱 我从没见过她这样
She seemed pretty fucked up. I've never seen her like that before.
你们今晚是不是嗑了什么药?
Did you guys take anything tonight?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
她就像是科切拉音乐节上 那种嗑嗨了的状态
I mean, she was Coachella, day three, clearly missing the bus.
-谢谢 -怎么了?
- Thanks. - What's happening?
你见到她时 她是否嗑嗨了?
Was she on something when you saw her?
该死 可能是
Shit, maybe.
-见鬼 -我打给她
- Oh, fuck. - I'm calling her.
我走了
I'm going.
去哪?
Where?
回家
Home.
明尼苏达狂人 该死的混♥蛋♥
"Minnesota Maniac." Fucking douchebag.
复♥制♥文件到U盘
我是苏菲埃利斯 请留言
You've reached Sophie Ellis. Leave a message.
嗨 是我 得手了
Hi, it's me. I have it.
一切都有记录
Everything was tracked.
他记录了整个过程 包括最后一次动作
He mapped the whole thing out, including the last action.
你出事的前一天 三百一十万汇入了市中心一家银行
The day before your accident, 3.1 million to a bank downtown.
丽波酒吧
给我的?
Is that for me?
是给我的吗?
Was that for me?
要喝一杯吗?
Need a drink?
请来杯啤酒
A beer, please.
怎么回事?
What the hell?
糟糕
Shit.
苏菲?
Sophie?
苏菲?
Sophie?
苏菲 真见鬼
Fuck, Sophie.
苏菲?
Sophie?
该死
Fuck.
泰丝
Tess?
我认识你吗?
Do I know you?
我不是故意一直盯着你看
I don't mean to keep staring.
只是你很像我以前认识的一个人
You just look like someone I used to know.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我今晚嗑药了
I took something tonight.
我想考验一下自己 看看会发生什么
I guess I was just testing myself, see what would happen.
你通过了吗?
Did you pass?
来嘛 说吧
Go on, then. Just say it.
我上次见到你是很久以前了
The last time I saw you was a long time ago.
我记不清了 但是当时情况不好 是吗?
I don't remember much, but it wasn't good, was it?
没错
No.
对
Right.
我失去了一切 你知道吗?我什么都不记得了
I've lost everything. Do you know that? I don't remember anything.
为什么我总是回想起这一件事?
So, why is this the one thing that keeps coming back?
不知道
I don't know.
你一定知道些什么 我为什么要从你身边逃开?
You must know something. Why did I run away from you?
泰丝 因为你就是那样的 你总是逃跑
Because that's your thing, Tess. That's what you do. Run.
你从某人身上 得到了想要的东西后就会消失
You get what you want from someone and then you're gone.
你不关心留下什么乱摊子
You don't care about the mess you leave behind.
但我现在不是那样的人了 我不想当那种人
But that's not who I am now. I don't want to be that person.
对我来说有点晚了 不是吗?
Well, it's a little late for me on that one, isn't it?
那告诉我这个
Just tell me this.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
现在吗?
Now?
你没事 对吗?
You're okay, right?
当然 过去的事都过去了 对吗?
Of course. The past is the past, right?
该死
Shit.
没关系 只是一杯酒
It's okay. It's just a drink.
来吧 来跳舞
Come on. Let's dance.
让我走
Let me go.
什么?为什么?
What? Why?
-我必须离开这里 -你无法逃避自己的身份 泰丝
- I need to get out of here. - You can't run from who you are, Tess.
泰丝
Tess.
喂?
Hello?
苏菲 你在哪?
Where are you, Sophie?
我给你打一晚上电♥话♥了 我拿到了我们需要的一切证据
I've been calling all night. I got everything we need.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不该吃那些药的 我真蠢
I never should have taken the pills. I'm so fucking stupid.
等等 什么药?
Wait, what pills?
苏菲
Sophie?
听着 我来接你
Look, I'm coming to get you.
苏菲 别挂电♥话♥
Sophie. Stay on the phone.
你认为人们总是会重复过去的行为吗?
Do you think patterns always repeat themselves?
就像我们全都被困在某个恶性循环中
Like we're all stuck in some dysfunctional cycle,
总是会回到自己的起点
and you always end up right back where you started?
苏菲 你在哪?
Sophie, where are you?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 找找街道的名字或号♥码 随便找一个
Okay, look for a street name or number. First one you see.
333.
苏菲 你在哪?
Sophie, where are you?
苏菲 回家吧 我去你家等你
Sophie, just go home. I'll meet you there.
别挂电♥话♥ 苏菲…听见没有?苏菲
Don't hang up, Sophie. Sophie, you hear me? Sophie!
有事吗?
Can I help you?
我只是来确认苏菲安全到家的
Just here to make sure Sophie gets home okay.
我认识你吗?
Do I know you?
应该认识
You should.
原来是你
You're the fucking guy.
不 这话该我说
No, you're the fucking guy.
如果你想用螺丝刀捅人
If you're gonna fuck someone up with a screwdriver,
你应该用平头的 而不是十字头的
you should use a flathead and not a Phillips.
-你有她的消息吗?-有
- Have you heard from her? - Yeah.
她还好吗?
Is she okay?
当然了 你不知道
Of course, you don't know.
你对我妻子的事一无所知
You don't know anything about my fucking wife.
我对她的了解深入到了令你不自在的地步
I know her a lot better than you'd be comfortable with.
从我家滚开 否则我报♥警♥了
Get off my property, or I'm calling the cops.
不必了 我已经到了
No need. I'm already here.
剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表