剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表
我是说 她并不是一个坦诚的人 对吧
I mean, she's not exactly been an open book, right?
你要记住 我们在这里 可是在跟很多人的钱打交道
And you gotta remember, we're dealing with a lot of people's money here.
你有没有想过让人去调查她一下
Have you ever thought of having someone look into her?
只是以防万一
Just as a precaution?
这是…
You know, this is the--
这是我要共度余生的女人
This is the woman that I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with.
所以不准再这么说她了 好吗
So don't ever fucking talk about her like that again, okay?
老天 哥们 我只是为你着想而已
Jesus Christ, man. I'm just looking out for you, buddy.
但是随你便吧 你想被人耍
But, I mean, whatever. You wanna get fucked?
就继续下去吧 你被耍了也不关我的事
You go right ahead. You get fucked, all right. Not my problem.
詹姆斯
James?
这是我们的
It's ours.
来 到楼上来
Come on. Come upstairs.
来
Come on.
进来
In there.
去窗户边上
Over there. By the window.
你总说她喜欢海滩 美好的回忆都是发生在那里
You always said that she loved the beach. The happy times were there.
所以我想努力把海景给你
So, I thought that I would try to give you that view,
这样你每天醒来都能看到海
so you can wake up to it every day.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
我当然确定
Of course I'm sure.
你呢
Are you?
-确定 -是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
欢迎来到你的新家
Welcome to your new home!
走廊那边
Down the hall.
嗨 抱歉 嘿
Hey. Sorry. Hey.
-嘿 -看见苏菲了吗
- Hey. - Have you seen Sophie?
有一会儿没见到她了 没有 希望她没在衣帽间迷路
Not for a while. No. I hope she didn't get lost in her closet.
给西伯利亚来个挑战
Gives Siberia a run for its money.
我还记得那时候 请一顿20美金的晚餐 都让你紧张半天
And I remember when dropping 20 bucks at dinner made you sweat.
-干得漂亮 -谢谢
- Nice job. - Thank you.
真不敢相信这地方变成这么好
I can't believe how nice this place turned out.
你有这么大的空间 你永远填不满
I mean, you have so much room. You'll never outgrow it.
不是我的功劳
Well, I can't take any of the credit.
知道自己买♥♥了将在这里度过一生的房♥子 肯定松了口气
It much be such a relief to know you bought the house you're gonna die in.
我去楼上看看
I'm just gonna check on something upstairs.
-喝一杯吧 -好 当然了
- Grab a drink. - Yeah, of course.
-嗨 詹姆斯 -嗨 最近好吗
- Hey, James. - Hey, how are ya?
你躲在这里干什么
What are you doing hiding up here?
只是喘口气
Just catching my breath.
顺便说一句 这房♥子真不错
Nice place, by the way.
你需要什么吗
Did you need something?
我在找洗手间
Just looking for the bathroom.
-在你身后 -对
- Behind you. - Right.
我在乔迁派对上有个小传统
I have this little tradition at housewarming parties.
我喜欢在这里最好的马桶上拉屎
I like to take a shit on the nicest toilet in the place.
很迷人
Charming.
算不上 不算是
Not really. No.
但至少我很诚实
But at least I'm honest.
至少当别人爬上我的床的时候
At least when people crawl into bed with me,
他们不能说没被警告过
they can't say they weren't warned.
也许我本来不会这么生气 如果你如此对待…
Maybe it wouldn't piss me off so much, if you were doing it to someone like--
我这样的人
Well, like me.
怎么对待
Doing what?
这是个很重要的问题
Well, that's the million-dollar question,
苏菲 对吧
isn't it, Sophie?
见鬼 这城里有成千上万的风投混♥蛋♥
I mean, fuck, there are thousands of VC douches in this town
绝对配得上你这样的人
that would more than deserve someone like you.
我的詹姆斯和他们不一样
My boy James isn't one of 'em.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
你以为我不知道他比我好
You think I don't know that he's better than me?
比我更有爱心 更信任别人 更忠诚
More caring? Trusting? Loyal?
那你为什么还要和他在一起
Well, then what the fuck are you doing with him?
努力配得上他
Trying to deserve him.
我真的在努力
I really am.
他说得对吗
Was he right?
关于我
About me?
告诉我实情
Tell me the truth.
我们是怎么从那么恩爱变成今天这样的
How did we go from all that to this?
这很复杂
It's complicated.
现在回想起来 是的 也许你…
Looking back on it, yeah, maybe you were--
你当时很抑郁
you were depressed.
我应该更深入地调查
I should have dug deeper.
我觉得我有点嫉妒你
I think a part of me was jealous of you.
你在人际关系中游刃有余
How easy it all came.
有时我在想 如果没有你 我是否能取得今天的成就
Sometimes I wondered if I could have ever done any of it without you.
我想成为焦点人物
I wanted to be in the spotlight.
-嗨 你好吗 -但是你…
- Hey. How are you? -But you…
你光芒四射
you shined so bright.
因此我让你做我背后的女人
So I made you stand behind me.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们开始各过各的 争吵越来越多
We started living our own lives, arguing more and more.
不告诉彼此所有的事 感觉不再是亲密伴侣了
Not telling each other everything. We didn't feel like partners anymore.
一旦信任被打破
Once that trust is broken,
我想我们也就自然而然地渐行渐远了
I guess it wasn't that hard to just drift away.
我…渐行渐远了
Did I… drift away?
你快要上去致重要祝酒词了
It's almost time for the big toast.
-知道要说什么吧 -知道
- You know what you're gonna say? - Yeah.
我写好放兜里了
It's in my pocket.
-好的 不错 很好 -是
- Okay, good. Great. - Yeah.
别搞砸了
Don't fuck it up.
但直到他说服了我父亲
But it wasn't until he won over my father
我才明白他为何如此特别 工作上如此出类拔萃
that I understood what makes him so special. So good at what he does.
我父亲对风投的事很怀疑
My father is very skeptical of the VC thing.
他是个伦敦的银行家 很传统 一本正经
He's a London banker, very traditional, dour.
老实说 我见过 银行金库更容易把钱取出来
Honestly, I've seen bank vaults part with their money more easily.
但当詹姆斯从我父亲那里 拿到一小笔种子资金时
But when James took a small bit of seed money from my father,
六个月就翻了三倍
and tripled it in six months?
现在你该看看我父亲是怎么看他的
Now you should see how my father looks at him.
打扰一下 我能和我妻子单独谈谈吗
Excuse me. Can I borrow my wife for a second?
-当然 -谢谢
- Of course. - Thank you.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你最近是怎么了 我已经让那人…
What is with you lately? I had the guy--
停手吧 看看周围 看 我们已经达成目标了
Stop. Look around. Look, we won.
你不用再这么做了
You don't have to do that anymore.
不 是你达成目标了
No, you won.
你为什么就不能放松 享受一下呢
Why can't you just relax and enjoy it for a second?
别再那么努力了 喝一杯 好好玩玩
Just quit trying so hard. Grab a drink. Just have fun.
-玩玩 -对 玩玩 去吃点开胃菜
- Have fun? - Yeah, have fun. Go find some appetizers.
和其他太太们聊聊 只是别再打扰客户了
Talk to the wives. Just don't bother the clients anymore.
你看起来很急切 这会让别人怎么看我
You look desperate, and how's that supposed to make me look?
-什么 -嘿 该你上场了 兄弟
- What? - Hey. You're on, bro.
-怎么回事 -好
- What the fuck? - Yeah.
好 我们走吧
Yeah. Let's go.
好主意
Good call.
最好还是先走开 让你们的情绪平静下来
Best to just let that fire burn itself out.
对
Yeah.
嘿 他来了
Hey. Here he is.
詹姆斯埃利斯 他喜欢在自己的派对上故意迟到
Guy who likes to be fashionably late at his own party, James Ellis.
今晚的风云人物
Man of the hour.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很抱歉让你们久等了
I'm sorry to keep you all waiting.
感谢各位今晚来庆祝
Thank you for coming tonight and celebrating everything
我们 一起取得的成绩
that we've accomplished together.
没有你们我做不到 所以…
And I couldn't have done it without you guys, so--
-一百亿 各位 -是
- Ten billion, guys. - Yeah.
一百亿
Ten billion.
苏苏
Soph?
苏苏 快下来
Soph, come down!
剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表