(输入密♥码♥)
(加密货币交易)
(比特币总余额 八百万零二十三点四二美元)
(以太坊)
(收款人地址 金额)
(转账)
(转账中 转账完成)
(比特币现金)
浮 出 水 面
第二季第一集
(伦敦)
下一件拍卖♥♥品 爱乐乐团的季票
Our next item, season tickets to the Philharmonic.
(亨特利基金)
起价五千
Bidding will start at 5,000.
有人出五千吗
I'm looking for 5,000.
五千 谢谢
5,000, thank you.
六千有吗 六千
6,000? 6,000.
七千有吗
7,000?
七千 八千有吗
7,000. 8,000?
八千 - 八千英镑
8,000. - £8,000.
还有人出价吗
Any further offers?
一次 两次
Going once. Going twice.
两万五千
Twenty-five.
成交 后排那位优雅的女士购得
Sold to the lovely lady in the back.
你在这里干什么 我叫你别来烦我
What are you doing here? I told you to leave me alone.
听着 我们能去别处谈谈吗
Listen, can we go somewhere? Talk?
我以为再也见不到你了
You know, I thought I would never see you again.
结果你现在却无处不在
Now, here you are. Everywhere.
我知道 好久不见
I know. It's been a long time.
十年了 泰丝
It's been ten years, Tess.
我们当时还是少女 你去哪了
We were kids back then. Where have you been?
去美国了 认识了一个人 安顿了下来
Moved to the States. Met someone. Settled down.
结果分了
Didn't work out.
真可惜啊
What a shame.
我来伦敦几周了
I've been in London a few weeks.
住在摄政酒店 同时思考自己的人生
Staying at the Regency. While I figure myself out.
伦敦很大
Well, London's a pretty big place.
也许你可以稍微上点心 躲着我
So, maybe you could try a bit harder to avoid me.
伊丽莎 你在这里啊 奎因找你呢
Eliza. There you are. Quinn's looking for you.
你好 我们见过吗
Hello. Have we met?
泰丝 幸会
Tess. Nice to meet you.
格蕾丝 你们俩是怎么...
Grace. How do you two--
我们很久以前曾一起骑马 在乡下小屋那里
We used to ride together a long time ago. Out at the country house.
我不是故意打扰的 但讲话快要开始了
Well, I don't mean to interrupt. But the speech is in a moment.
好 我马上过去
Okay, I'll be there in a bit.
听着 我知道你不想跟我说话
Listen, I know you don't want to talk to me.
但...
But...
我一直没有忘记我们共度的时光
I've never forgotten the time we spent together.
念念不忘 我一定得弄清楚 我们之间算什么
I think about it a lot, and I need to know what that means.
我也念念不忘
I think about it a lot too.
真的
Really?
总觉得很奇怪 你那年夏天突然出现在那个小屋
About how strange it was, you just turned up at the house that summer.
闯入我的生活
Came into my life out of nowhere.
其实和现在的情形很像
Kind of a bit like this, actually.
我得走了
I should go.
无论如何 伊丽莎 我很高兴再次见到你
For what it's worth, Eliza, it was really great seeing you again.
见到你颇有成就
See how far you've come.
爱乐乐团的大提琴手
Cellist at the Philharmonic.
这是你一直以来的梦想 对吗
It's what you always dreamed of, right?
照顾好自己 好吗
Take care of yourself, okay?
你其实没告诉我 你到底来这里做什么
You never did tell me what you were doing here.
我是来找你的
I came to find you.
你去哪了 - 有关系吗 我来了
Where have you been? - Does it matter? I'm here now.
你脸红了
Your cheeks are flushed.
才没有 - 你嗑药了
No, they're not. - You take something fun?
你觉得我像嗑嗨了
Does it look like I'm having fun to you?
你这么一说 倒也没有
Now that you mention it, no, not really.
亨特利先生 时间到了 - 谢谢
Mr. Huntley, it's time. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
感谢各位来到这个 充满历史气息的地方与我们相聚
Thank you all for joining us here in this place full of history.
好
Now,
英国在国际舞台上 长♥期♥以来一直扮演着重要决策者的角色
the British have a long history of making consequential choices on the world stage.
有时我们引以为豪
Some that we can be proud of,
有时则不然
and some not quite so much.
但我们今晚有机会
But we have the chance here, tonight,
选择一个新方向
to take a new direction.
正确的方向
The right direction.
我和妹妹创立了亨特利基金
My sister and I established the Huntley Foundation
旨在给我们的家族 留下一个能引以为豪的传承
to give our family a legacy that we could be proud of.
我们与生俱来的特权必须得到承认
Now, the privilege that we have been born into, it must be acknowledged.
必须得到分享
It must be shared.
你还好吗
You all right?
你看着眼熟
Do I know you?
对 没错 是了 你是那个两万五千英镑
Oh, yes, that's right. Yes, you're £25,000.
一定创纪录了 我很高兴能当面感谢你
It must be a record. I'm glad I get to thank you personally.
奎因亨特利
Quinn Huntley.
泰丝考德威尔
Tess Caldwell.
幸会 泰丝
Pleasure, Tess.
真令人羡慕 能问问 你为什么这么慷慨吗
Can I ask what inspired such an enviable generosity?
我一直喜欢买♥♥艺术品
I've always been a patron of the arts.
但你这么早就要走
And yet you're leaving so early?
我得赶去其他地方 - 留下来嘛 喝一杯
I have somewhere else to be. - Stay. Get a drink.
毕竟你花了这么多钱
Get your money's worth.
谢了 但我真的得走了
Thanks. But I really should be going.
那好吧
If you say so.
泰丝 对吧
Tess, is it?
(开)
(一个未接来电 新语♥音♥留言)
嗨 我是卡勒姆沃尔什 你回伦敦了吗
Hey, it's Callum Walsh. Are you back in London?
我想继续上次的对话 给我回电
I'd like to continue our conversation. Call me back.
(无其他通话)
(亨特利继承人创立新基金)
(拍卖♥♥会将在大英博物馆举♥行♥)
(伊丽莎亨特利获得席位)
(亨特利女继承人童年的梦想成真)
(已确认成为爱乐乐团大提琴手)
(《每日新闻》 生活 订婚公告)
(奎因亨特利宣布订婚)
(卡勒姆沃尔什)
(记者)
(不列颠人)
欢迎你 卡勒姆沃尔什 - 谢谢
Welcome, Callum Walsh. - Thank you.
(ANJ 全国记者协会)
你的人生不一般 - 我想是的 没错
Your path here wasn't typical. - No, I guess not. No.
你在都柏林克拉姆林长大
You grew up in Crumlin, Dublin.
得到了剑桥大学哲学奖学金 辍学
Got a philosophy scholarship to Cambridge. Dropped out.
然后为小报报道富人的生活
Then went from reporting on the rich for the tabloids,
又转为伦敦最著名的杂♥志♥之一 报道相同话题
to reporting on them at one of London's most prestigious magazines.
为什么
Why do you do what you do?
这个国家有一种氛围 应该说是全世界
There's a feeling in this country... Well, in the world.
富人遵守的规则和大众不同
That the rich play by different rules.
一个自♥由♥社会的核心原则是 所有人都应该遵循相同的规则
The point of a free society is that the same rules should apply to everyone.
应该至少要有公平的样子
There should be some, at least, semblance, of an even playing field.
我想这只是我确保社会公平运作的方式
I guess this is just my way of making sure the game is played fair.
你做的事怎么能让社会公平呢
And how does what you do even the playing field?
揭露精英阶层的罪行 追究其责任
Exposing the sins of the elite holds them accountable.
银行及纪念碑站到了
This is Bank.
请小心列车和站台之间的空隙
Please mind the gap between the train and the platform.
抱歉
Sorry.
(泰丝 摄政酒店酒吧 一小时)
请远离车门
Please stand clear of the doors.
请小心空隙
Mind the gap, please.
请小心空隙
Mind the gap, please.
你们开门了吗
Are you open?
抱歉 先生 酒吧没在营业
Sorry, sir. The bar's closed.
我要在这里见个人
I'm supposed to meet someone here.
酒吧11点关门
Bar closed at 11:00.
好吧
Right.
我弄错了
My mistake.
(在路上了)
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
泰丝
Tess?
是
Yeah.
你刚在监视我
Were you watching me?