剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表
拜托 对不起
Come on. I'm sorry.
苏苏
Soph?
很晚了
It's late.
还在喝呢
Still at it, huh?
是啊 我们应该庆祝
Yeah. We're supposed to be celebrating.
你去哪了
Where were you?
我只是去水边散步
Just went for a walk down by the water.
嘿 听着…
Hey, look…
我之前在派对上说的话 不是那个意思 好吗
I didn't mean what I said before at the party, okay?
我只是想要我的妻子
I just wanted my wife.
我觉得那些活动有点令人窒息
I find those things a bit suffocating.
仅此而已
That's all.
我要去睡了
Gonna get some sleep.
我不知道那晚发生了什么变化 但我…
I don't know what it was that shifted that night, but I--
我能感觉到变化
I could feel it.
之后几个月过去了 我们的隔阂越来越深
Then months went by, and… we just grew apart.
你要去马林
You going to Marin?
对 我没跟你说吗
Oh, yeah. Didn't I mention?
没有
No, you didn't.
我只是需要透透气
I just need some fresh air.
你知道城市有时会让我心烦意乱
You know how the city gets to me sometimes.
只是去住一晚
It's only for one night.
嘿 慢点
Hey, slow down.
来啊 很好玩
Come on. It's fun.
好的 我来了 放松
All right. I'm coming. Relax.
关上门
Close the door.
嗨 你还好吗
Hi. Are you okay?
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
怎么了
What's wrong?
你什么都可以对我说
You know, you can tell me anything.
我要失去她了
I'm losing her.
-该死 詹姆斯 -是
- Shit, James. - Yeah.
其实不只是你
You know, it's not just you.
她好几周没和我联♥系♥了
I haven't heard from her in weeks.
也许她现在正在经历困境
You know, maybe she's just going through something right now
只是需要远离所有人
and she just needs space from everyone.
也许不是因为我 拜托
Maybe it's not about me? Come on.
所有的婚姻都有酸甜苦辣
All marriages have ups and downs.
毕竟要和一个人共度一生
You know? You're gonna spend your life with someone.
一定会起起落落
It's gonna ebb and flow.
至少别人都是这么说的 我不知道是不是这样
At least that's what they say. I wouldn't know.
好了 他笑了
Okay. There he is.
我认识的那个詹姆斯又回来了
There is the James I know.
我只是…以为我给了她想要的生活
I just-- I thought I gave her the life she always wanted.
为什么她突然就不满足了呢
So, why is it suddenly not enough?
好了 我很想回答你说你不完美
Okay, I'm the first person to say you're not perfect.
我认识你很长时间了 对此很了解
I've known you long enough to know that.
但人无完人
But no one is.
就是这样 是人就会犯错
That's the thing. People fuck up.
我们还会对彼此说难听的话
And we say shitty, terrible things to each other.
但这不会抹去其他一切的美好
But it doesn't erase everything else.
你全心全意地爱着她
You love her with your whole heart.
这是我们每个人都想要的
It's all any of us can ask for.
你不想知道我整晚都在哪里吗
Don't you wanna know where I've been all night?
我到底做了什么
What I've done?
还是说你根本已经不在乎了
Or do you not fucking care anymore?
至少你该有勇气承认这一点
I mean, at least have the balls to admit it.
别再假装我们有着完美的婚姻
Stop pretending we're in a goddamn, fucking relationship here.
我知道你出轨了
I know you're having an affair.
所有人都知道了 就连卡洛琳也注意到 你好几周没联♥系♥她了
Everyone does. Even Caroline noticed you haven't talked to her in weeks.
苏菲 你在见谁
So, who are you talking to, Sophie?
卡洛琳还说了什么
What else did Caroline say?
那无关紧要
It's not about that.
你昨晚是在她那边吧
Is that where you were? Last night?
听着 这…
Look, it--
就这么发生了 好吗 我没想…
It just happened, okay? I didn't--
不能说明什么 或是…
It didn't mean anything, or--
你当然是和她在一起
Of course, you were with her.
好了 我搞砸了
Okay. I fucked up.
我搞砸了 行了吗 但我不觉得抱歉
I fucked up, okay? But I'm not sorry.
因为我必须这么做才能引起你的注意
Because that's what I had to do to get your attention.
你注意力全在其他地方 完全…
You're so far deep into whatever it is. I can't--
完全注意不到我
I can't even reach you anymore.
我最了解的那个人 有时也是这个世界上
The person I know best, sometimes the only person
我觉得自己唯一了解的人 她消失了
in the whole fucking world I feel like I know at all. She's gone.
-她已经消失好几个月了 -你为何在乎呢
- She's been gone for months. - Why do you care anyway?
你已经说得很清楚 你不再需要我了
You don't need me anymore. That was made perfectly clear.
我知道你为何这样
Look, I know what you're doing here.
你很害怕 想把我推开
You're scared, and you're pushing me away
因为你觉得只要把我伤得体无完肤
because you feel like if you can hurt me enough,
我就会放你走 然后你就可以
then I'll let you go, and then you can walk away
毫不愧疚地离开 因为毫无牵挂了
without feeling bad about it because there'll be nothing left behind.
你无权决定我们要如何结束
You don't get to decide how this ends.
苏菲 你到现在还不明白吗
Don't you get it by now, Sophie?
我不会离开你的
I'm not walking away from you.
你想怎么伤害我都行
You can try to hurt me as much as you want,
我反正是不会离开你的
and I'm not gonna walk away from you.
我爱你 无论怎样都爱
I love you. No matter what.
那么…后来呢
So… what happened?
你告诉我结束了婚外恋情
You told me you ended it.
我们决定 以后也尽量少见卡洛琳
And we decided that we wouldn't see Caroline as much anymore.
然后我们…
And then we…
重新开始
started over.
至少我是这么以为的
At least I thought we did.
你今天不去医院吗
Aren't you going to the hospital today?
周三才上班
Shift's not till Wednesday.
不过我午餐约了人
I've got a lunch thing though.
亚历山德拉成立了一个新的基金会 在丽兹酒店
Alexandra's started this new foundation. Down at the Ritz.
应该很有趣
Should be fun.
你的工作怎么样
How's work?
忙疯了 我想新的合并吸引了很多关注
It's slammed. I guess the new merger turned some heads.
这提醒我了 有个搞技术的人 叫做格雷格
That reminds me. There's this tech guy, Greg.
他妻子是医院董事会的成员
His wife's on the board at the hospital.
我前几天在里奥家碰到他们了
I ran into them the other day at Leo's.
他好像想搞一些新的投资
I guess he's into some new venture.
一直想让我跟你提一下
Kept wanting me to bring it up to you.
-谢了 -没错 他已经说了三遍了
- Thanks. - Yeah. Third time he's mentioned it.
不管怎样 像你要求的那样 我不会插手这事
Anyway, I'm staying out of it. Like you asked.
什么样的投资
What's the venture?
一切都神神秘秘的
It's all very hush-hush.
他叫它什么来着 “保密的初创公♥司♥”
What did he call it? A "stealth mode start-up."
-真的 -是的 某个秘密的软件项目
- Really? - Yeah, some secretive software project.
专利仍然悬而未决
Patent's still pending.
-他给你融♥资♥演示稿了吗 -好像给了
- Did he give you a deck? - Yeah, maybe.
-是吗 -在某处
- Yeah? - Somewhere.
他们不想让竞争对手知道 他们要推出新产品
They don't want competitors to know they're launching a new product.
不想让消息传出去
Don't want word to get out.
总之 这整件事听起来有点可疑 对吧
Anyway, the whole thing sounds kinda shady, doesn't it?
不 不是很可疑 这种事经常发生
No, I mean, not really. This happens all the time.
它看起来合法吗
Does it look legit?
(认识我们的创始人 格雷格比利马克)
Yeah-- How did you say this would work?
是的…你刚刚说这是怎么运作的
他们只需要通过第三方获得公♥司♥的投资
They just need the firm's investment to go through a third party.
一个他们信任 没有正式关系的人
Someone they trust, who's not officially affiliated.
这可能是个绝佳的机会
I mean, this could be a huge opportunity.
真的
Seriously?
是的 要在最初加入这些公♥司♥是很难的
Yeah, I mean, it's hard to get in on the ground floor of these things.
他们只接受少数几个投资者
They only accept, like, a handful of investors.
你很认真在考虑这事吗
This is something you're seriously considering?
最少投多少钱 他说了吗
What was the minimum? Did he say?
一定要超过一千万
剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表