剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表
Or I'm gonna go to the captain and have you pulled. Do you understand me?
明白…
I got it. I got it.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
伦诺克斯之家 私人俱乐部
Lennox House. It's a private club.
你记得吗
You remember it?
不记得
No.
我的天 苏菲 你真美
Oh, my God. Sophie, you look great.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hey.
-埃利奥特 见到你真高兴 -我也是
- Elliot, it's good to see you. - You too.
天啊 肖恩帕雷克什来了
Holy shit, Shawn Pareksh is here.
12点钟方向 戴巴迪霍利那款眼镜 我们走
Twelve o'clock, Buddy Holly glasses. Let's go.
什…你认真的 我们才刚到
Wha-- Are you serious? We just got here.
天啊 你最近怎么回事
Oh, my God. What the fuck's with you lately?
我得去了
Gotta go.
好 我去去就回
Okay, be right back.
这种工作聚会上总是有很多工作要做
Always so much work at these work parties.
我去趟洗手间
I'm just gonna find the ladies' room.
-帮我拿杯喝的 -当然
- Grab me a drink? - Of course.
我们公♥司♥的运作方式很不一样 所以…
The way that we operate as a company is very, very different. So…
(你是对的)
(詹姆斯当时确实和我一起在码头)
(我来接你 你在哪 )
我现在不方便说话
I can't talk right now.
你在哪 和他在一起
Where are you? With him?
在公共场所 是工作聚会
In public. At a work party.
伦诺克斯之家 我一会儿再给你回电
The Lennox House. I'll call you back later.
嘿 能再给我一杯吗
Hey, can I get one more?
埃利斯
Ellis.
米兰达
Miranda.
嘿 我知道调查员盯上你了
Hey, I know the investigator's picking on you.
是吗
Is she?
我认为她是在胡乱猜测
Think she sees something that isn't there.
但我知道这整件事和你无关
But I know this whole thing has nothing to do with you.
我确定她会查清楚的 她看起来…
Well, I'm sure she'll get to the bottom of it. She seems…
完全有这个能力
more than capable.
喝一杯吧 放松一下
Have a drink. Relax.
弄得到处都是
It's shitting everywhere.
你能把她送回…
Will you just take her back to the…
抱歉 我被耽搁了
Sorry. I got caught up.
我对这笔交易有不错的预感
I got a good feeling about this deal.
开玩笑吗 你谈得非常好
Are you kidding? You nailed it.
我总是太过激进 但这一位
I mean, I'm always too aggressive, but this guy,
有办法让所有人相信他
he's just got this way of making everyone trust him.
苏菲 对吧
Right, Sophie?
完全没错
Absolutely.
我得再喝一杯
I need another drink.
好 我再来一杯苏格兰
Yeah, I'll take another scotch.
-天啊 慢点 -我没事
- Jesus, slow down. - I'm good.
-你确定 -我很好
- You sure? - I'm fine.
我去吧 上一杯是你去拿的
I'll get this one. You got the last one.
给他弄杯水来
Get him a water.
-你怎么来了 -我们走
- What are you doing here? - Let's go.
你有詹姆斯在码头的证据
You have proof James was at the pier.
这立刻就让他变成一种威胁了
That makes him a threat right here, right now.
我不能就这么跟你离开 你不明白
I can't just leave with you. You don't get it.
听着 我知道你想要装作 过去什么都没发生
Look, I know you just want to pretend the past didn't happen.
我们各自做现在的自己 但过去是真实的
Just be who we are now. But that past is real.
我结婚了
I'm married.
我大脑受伤 我的财产被监管
I had a brain injury, and I got put under a fucking conservatorship.
我不能突然消失 我们必须正确处理此事
I can't just disappear. We have to do this right.
留在这里会害你送命的
Staying here is gonna get you killed.
不 你出现在这里才会害我送命
No, you being here is what's gonna get me killed.
苏菲
Sophie?
嗨
Hey.
我是詹姆斯埃利斯 你和赛普勒斯一起来的
I'm James Ellis. You're with Cyprus, right?
对…约翰卡里略 幸会
Yeah. Yeah. John Carillo. Pleasure to meet you.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
我们要下楼去了
We're heading downstairs.
拿上酒来找我们
You want to grab your drink and come meet us?
-好 没问题 -好吗
- Yeah. Course. - Yeah?
你也来吧 约翰
You too, John.
要点些什么吗
Can I get you anything?
请给我一杯水
A glass of water, please.
他甚至不知道你是谁
He doesn't even know who you are.
好 但这并不意味着…
Okay, but that doesn't mean that--
所以我们关于动机的推断是错的
So we were wrong about the motive.
-也许所有事情我们都搞错了 -不
- Maybe we were wrong about everything. - No.
你以为自己知道是怎么回事
You think you know what's going on.
-你以为很了解我 -苏菲 听我说
- You think you know me. - Sophie, listen--
也许你不了解
Maybe you don't.
你看起来一点都不开心
You look like you're having zero fun.
你没事吧
You okay?
回归正常生活是一个很艰难的过程
It's been a tricky transition back to normal life.
-有正常生活这回事嘛 -是吧
- Whatever that is. - Right?
说实话 最近真的很难熬
If I'm being honest, it's been really difficult lately.
公♥司♥里正在进行的调查 我肯定这是雪上加霜
And the investigation at the firm, I'm sure that's not helping.
对 确实是
No, it isn't.
哈里森也受到影响了吗
Is it affecting Harrison as well?
他倾向于对事情不闻不问
He tends to let things slide off his back.
几百万美金不翼而飞了 我不知道怎么发生的
I don't know how when there are millions of dollars missing.
有时候我觉得他是个反♥社♥会♥者
Sometimes I think he's a sociopath.
他能泰然处之 这是好事
Well, it's great that he takes things in his stride.
我希望詹姆斯也能这样
I wish James could do that.
我明白
I mean, I get it.
现在调查集中在他的部门
Now that the investigation is focusing on his department,
我能理解詹姆斯压力很大
I understand if James is stressed.
是的
Right.
说实话 那些金融术语我不太懂
To be honest, the financial lingo goes over my head a little.
如果某人被查出有问题 那会面临什么惩罚
How much trouble could someone be getting in here?
如果最后真的有人偷了公♥司♥的钱
Well, I mean, if it ends up that somebody actually stole this money from the firm,
但我确定这是不可能的
which I am sure is not the case,
但如果真是这样
but if it is?
挪用公♥款♥是重罪 要坐很多年牢 对吧
Embezzlement is serious jail time. I mean, right?
是
Yeah.
这可能会让整个公♥司♥名誉扫地
It could bring the whole company down.
看起来你那边事情进展很顺利
It looks like things are going well over there.
我们要和他一起吃晚饭 敲定这桩买♥♥卖♥♥
We're actually gonna join him for a late dinner. Seal the deal.
好
Okay.
我派车来接你 好吗
I'll send the car to pick you up, okay?
别管我了 我没事的
I'll be fine.
詹姆斯 对吧
Right, James?
是
Yeah.
我要…等一下 我要再喝一杯
I'm gonna-- Wait, I'm gonna grab another drink.
-哥们 你确定 -是
- You sure, buddy? - Yeah.
-好 别喝太猛 -我没事
- Okay. Just take it easy. - I'm good.
我去看看他怎么样了
I'm just gonna go check on him.
史黛丝 你要确保肖恩玩得开心
Stacey, make sure Shawn has a good time.
好
Sure.
兄弟 你没事吧
Dude, you okay?
该死
Shit.
你生病了吗 你这样子可不太好
You gonna be sick? That's not a good look.
嘿 兄弟 怎么…
Hey. Bro, what--
兄弟 怎么回事 你还好吗
What the fuck's going on, man? Are you all right?
不好
No.
-是因为苏菲 -该死
- Is it Sophie? - Fuck.
怎么回事
What?
兄弟 我搞砸了
I fucked up, man.
我…搞砸了
I fuck-- I fucked up.
我不知道怎么摆平这事
And I don't know how to come out the other side on this one. And--
发生了什么事
What happened?
我不能…
I can't, I can't…
我不能说
I can't say.
剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表