剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表
那么我们去了哪
So, where'd we go?
这里
Here.
之后发生了什么
What happened after that?
我们喝了几杯 然后…
We had a couple of drinks, and…
不 我的意思是…
Oh, no. I mean, um--
一♥夜♥情♥怎么发展成这段关系了
How did one night turn into all this?
我恐怕不知道该如何回答
I'm not sure I know how to answer that.
我们有很多共同点
We had a lot in common.
不是爱好什么的 而是直觉
Not, like, hobbies and shit. More like intuition.
直觉 关于什么的
Intuition? About what?
就是心有灵犀
There was just a connection.
你不必向我解释自己的想法
You didn't have to explain yourself to me.
你生活中的其他人总是提出很多问题
Other people in your life, they ask a lot of questions.
其他人 比如我丈夫
Other people, like my husband?
什么样的问题
What sort of questions?
有时当你回忆过去某些事的时候
Sometimes when you go through certain things in your past,
你最不想去谈论这些事
the last thing you wanna do is talk about them.
所以我们就没谈
And so we didn't.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
也许这就是个别人的故事
Maybe it is just a story about someone else.
我们不必去做 之前彼此眼中的那个人 好吗
We don't have to be who we were to each other before, okay?
我们做现在的自己就好
Let's just be who we are now.
再给我放一首歌♥
Play me another song.
一首之前的我喜欢的歌♥
Something the old me liked.
(托马斯贝登)
(我要把手中现有的证据全部交给上级)
(让案件调查加速)
苏菲 是你吗
Sophie, is that you?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
抱歉 我不是故意想吓你 我有一把备用钥匙
Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I have a spare key.
以防紧急情况 你给过我一把
You gave me a key in case of an emergency.
那紧急情况是什么
So, what's the emergency?
我看到你离开画廊了
I saw you leave the gallery.
我知道你听到了我和詹姆斯的通话
I know you heard me and James on the phone.
而且
And,
听着 我必须让你知道 这是他的主意
Look, I just need you to know that this was his idea.
即保密 当时这是合理的
To cover it up. At the time, it made sense.
-卡洛琳 -故事有一部分…
- Caroline-- - There's a part of the story…
我没有告诉你
I've left out.
哪个部分
Which part?
你和詹姆斯当时关系不好
You and James were going through a hard time.
所以…
And…
我和他那个了
something happened between me and him.
那是一个愚蠢的错误
And it was a stupid fucking mistake.
你不再和我说话了
You stopped talking to me.
在事故发生前 我们已经 好几个月没说话了
You know, we didn't speak for months before the accident.
也许如果我当时在场…
And, maybe, if I had been there--
如果我和你还有联♥系♥ 那么事故就不会发生
If I had been in your life, then it wouldn't have happened.
我也不知道
I don't know.
你为什么说谎
Why did you lie?
我想
I guess…
因为这感觉像是第二次机会
because it felt like a second chance.
你已经抹除了我们所有的错误
You'd already erased all our mistakes.
为什么还要再回顾一遍呢
Why relive them?
只不过我现在意识到这样行不通
Only, I realize now it doesn't work like that.
我们不能就假装自己是全新的人
We can't just pretend we're new people,
假装过去不存在
and that the past doesn't exist.
因为也许过去对你来说不存在
'Cause maybe it doesn't for you,
但对我们其他人来说 它是挥之不去的
but for the rest of us, it's everywhere.
你不能责怪自己
You mustn't blame yourself.
你不是导致我…
You're not the reason I--
不 那天早上…你给我打电♥话♥了
No, you called me… that morning.
“那天早上”是什么意思
What do you mean "that morning"?
从码头打来的 我没接
From the pier. I didn't answer.
你留了一条语♥音♥留言 我非常抱歉 苏菲
You left a message. And I am so fucking sorry, Sophie.
我非常抱歉
I'm so fucking sorry
你向我求助时我没有支持你
that I wasn't there for you when you reached out.
但我怎么也想不到…
But I never, in a million years, thought--
你还留着呢吗
Do you still have it?
什么
What?
语♥音♥留言 你还留着吗
The message. Do you still have it?
留着呢
Yeah.
我能听听吗
Can I hear it?
你真的想听吗
Do you really wanna do that?
在这里
It's there.
嗨 我…知道我们好久没说话了
Hey, I-- I know we haven't spoken in a while.
我只是…我刚才和詹姆斯在一起
I just-- I was with James.
他刚刚走开了 但是…
He walked off just now, but…
我不知道 我觉得我要疯了
I don't know. I feel like I'm going crazy.
如果可以的话 打给我吧 我需要你的帮助
Call me if you can. I need your help.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
就是有很多事要消化
It's just a lot to process.
你能把留言发给我吗
Maybe, can you send it to me?
好 你要的话 我可以用短♥信♥发给你
Yeah, I can text it to you, if you want.
这事别告诉詹姆斯 好吗
Don't tell James about this, all right?
他必须告诉我 但必须他自愿说
He needs to tell me, but on his own terms.
当然
Of course.
真对不起
I am so sorry.
嗨 我…知道我们好久没说话了
Hey, I-- I know we haven't spoken in a while.
我只是…我刚才和詹姆斯在一起
I just-- I was with James.
他刚刚走开了 但是…
He walked off just now, but…
我不知道 我觉得我要疯了
I don't know. I feel like I'm going crazy.
如果可以的话 打给我吧 我需要你的帮助
Call me if you can. I need your help.
宝贝
Babe?
你刚跑完步回来
You just back from a run?
是 我好像跑得太猛了
Yeah, I think I pushed too hard.
还觉得有些颤抖
Still feel a bit shaky.
听着 我们得去参加那个聚会 是今晚 米兰达办的
Well, look, we've got that mixer tonight. Miranda's thing.
但是我们…嘿 如果你不想去 我们可以取消
But we-- Hey, look, we can cancel if you want.
我没事
I'll be okay.
不如我们…我也不知道
Why don't we-- I don't know.
不如我们留在家里自己做饭吧
Why don't we just stay here and cook?
就我们俩
Just the two of us.
是工作上的聚会 我们应该露面的 对吗
It's a work thing. We should show our faces, right?
-你说得对 -那我该去准备了
- You're right. - I should get ready, then.
谢谢你赶来
Thanks for coming.
我知道这不是我们通常见面的时间 但是有情况出现
I know it isn't our usual time, but something came up.
有一起谋杀未遂 我需要你跟进
Attempted homicide I need you to follow up on.
他妻子从渡轮上落水了 被判定为自杀未遂
His wife went overboard on a ferry. It was ruled an attempted suicide,
但我有理由相信 那个丈夫的不在场证明是谎言
but I have reason to believe the husband lied about his alibi.
这听起来和你正在办的案子完全无关啊
It doesn't sound like it has anything to do with the case you're working on.
好吧 对 这不是我的管辖范围
So, okay. Yeah, it's not my jurisdiction.
你想让我怎么办 视而不见吗
What do you expect me to do, just look the other way?
这是谋杀未遂 她仍然有危险
It was an attempted homicide. She's still in danger.
这是来警局找你的那个女人吗
Is this the same woman who showed up at the station, asking for you?
你和她有关系
You got a thing with her?
天啊 该死
Jesus, fuck.
不行 这里没有能证明 他在案发现场的证据
Nah. There's nothing here puts him at the scene.
卫星定位记录
GPS records.
对 你从哪里弄来的
Oh, yeah. And where'd you get those?
你觉得这在法庭上能用吗
You gonna tell me they're admissible in court?
好了 听我说 我明白这份工作很难
All right, listen to me. I get the job's tough.
我经历过 我知道心无旁骛很难
I've been there. I know how welcome distractions can be,
但你绝对不能因此暴露身份
but not the kind that are gonna blow your fucking cover,
因此被杀
that can get you killed.
好了 忘了这件事吧 和她断了吧
All right, forget about this shit. End it with her.
如果她遇到危险 她可以打 911
And if she's in danger, she can call 911.
让整个旧金山警♥察♥局来保护她
Get the full protection of the SFPD at her service.
而不是你
But not you.
明白吗
Okay?
否则我就去找警监 让你结束卧底任务 听明白了吗
剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表