剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表
给 趁热吃
Here. Eat it while it's hot.
-我昨晚很开心 -我也是
- I had fun last night. - Me too.
我说的显然是那部电影
I was talking about the movie, obviously.
是 当然了
Yeah, of course.
(酒局 今晚7点)
(此iPad已经有151天未备份)
那么
So…
(Apple ID密♥码♥)
第一天回医院 紧张吗
first day back at the hospital. You nervous?
有一点
A bit.
嘿 你这样做 我为你感到骄傲
Hey. I'm proud of you for doing this.
谢谢 真心话
Thanks. I mean it.
好 我们今晚见
Okay. I will see you later tonight.
我和卡洛琳约好要一起吃晚餐
I've got that dinner thing with Caroline.
对…代我向她问好
Right. Right. Say hi for me.
你会表现得很出色
You're gonna be great.
爱你
Love you.
我爱你
I love you.
下一站 市民中心 下一站是市民中心
Next stop, Civic Center. Civic Center is the next stop.
苏菲 我很高兴你决定回来
I am so glad you decided to come back, Sophie.
你知道 我们这里大多数 富豪慈善家的太太们
You know most of the rich philanthropists' wives
都只想装样子 吹嘘自己做慈善这事
we get around here just want to brag about getting their hands dirty,
但你总会花时间和病人交流 听他们讲自己的经历
but you always took the time to connect with the patients. Hear their stories.
他们都觉得很快就和你变熟了
They all felt like they knew you, right away.
你这么说太客气了
That's so nice of you to say.
你看上去状态好多了
You seem like you're in a much better place.
好 你能进来吗
All right, can you go in here?
是 自伤行为 脉搏十分微弱
Yep. It's self-inflicted. Pulse weak and thready.
先生 我们这是在走哪条路
Sir, which way are you taking us?
你得离开这条车道
You need to get out of this lane.
-这是最佳路线 别担心 -不 但是…不 你不明白
- This is the best way. Don't worry. - No, but-- No, you don't understand.
这条路要过桥 我不能从水上面走
This way goes over the bridge. I can't go over the water.
请靠边停车
Just pull over, please.
让我下车
Let me out.
-嘿 你干什么 -让我下车
- Hey, what are you doing? - Let me out of the car!
好 给你打开 好吧
All right. There. All right.
门开了 下车
Unlocked. Go.
让开
Get out of the road.
-贱♥人♥ 快走 -去死吧
- Bitch, move. - Fuck you!
滚开
…hell out the way!
我昨晚又做了那个梦
I had the dream again last night.
这是你拥有的第一个记忆
It's the first memory you have.
你会一次又一次地想起它
You're gonna come back to it again and again,
不管这回忆有多痛苦
however painful it may be.
如果我能只想起那一刻
If I could just get back that one moment.
苏菲 你知道你的伤导致这不可能
Sophie, you know that your injuries make that impossible.
这是你身体状况的一部分
This is part of your condition.
你得接受这个事实 即你的大部分记忆
You have to accept that most of your memories
将永远无法恢复
will never be recovered.
你知道什么都记不起来是什么感觉吗
Do you know what it feels like to not remember anything?
就好像我在别人的生活中醒来
It's like I've woken up in someone else's life
我身边的人都若无其事一般走来走去
and everyone around me is walking around as though nothing's changed.
你告诉过詹姆斯这种感受吗
Have you told James how you feel?
我甚至连今天发生了什么都不能告诉他
I couldn't even tell him what happened today.
有一种叫做神经反馈的新疗法
There is a new therapy, something called neurofeedback.
对缓解恐慌发作可能有帮助 我可以安排你去接受治疗
It could help with these panic attacks. I could get you in.
好 试试也无妨
Sure, can't hurt.
我想告诉你一件事
I wanna tell you something
但我不想让你产生误解
but I don't want you to take it the wrong way.
好
Okay.
自杀的方式有很多种
There are a lot of ways to try to kill yourself.
你却选择从船上跳进茫茫大海中
You jumped off of a boat into the middle of the fucking ocean.
你能活下来已经是奇迹了
The fact that you survived is a miracle.
你打算做某事
You set out to do something
而你全力以赴 深思熟虑地做了
and you did it in the most intense, deliberate way possible.
这足以说明一件事
That tells me something about you.
你是个毅然决然的人
You are determined.
这种性格将帮你
That determination, that's what's gonna help you
走出困境
move on from this.
但我如何走出困境
But how can I move on
我都不记得自己做过那个选择
when I don't even remember making that choice?
我们试试这个方法
Let's try this.
告诉我你的情况到底存在什么问题
Tell me, what's so wrong with your situation?
你有漂亮的房♥子 朋友 和一个想爱你的丈夫
You have a beautiful home, friends, a husband who wants to love you.
说得没错 这就是我不明白的地方
Exactly. That's what I don't understand.
如果我的生活如此完美 为什么我会试图了结它
If my life was so perfect, why did I try to end it?
这是第二瓶还是第三瓶
Is that the second bottle or the third?
谁在乎啊
Who's counting?
我是说结婚是好事 但婚姻本身有点单调
I mean, being married is nice and all, but the whole thing's a little monotonous.
明白我的意思吧
If you catch my drift.
-对 -是
- Oh, yes. - Yeah.
好 可以了 谢谢
Yeah, that's it. Thank you.
苏菲 真不敢相信你来了 见到你真是太好了
Sophie, I can't believe you're here. It's just so nice to see you.
-你看起来太美了 -真的是
- You look gorgeous. - Honestly.
你瘦了吗
Have you lost weight?
她买♥♥了辆派乐腾单车
She got a Peloton.
派乐腾单车 天啊
A Peloton? Oh, my God!
你是买♥♥了派乐腾单车吧
You have a Peloton, right?
-天啊 我也得买♥♥一台 -对 超级好用
- Oh, my God. I had to get one. - Yeah, it's amazing.
我以前常跟这些女人打交道吗
So, is this who I used to spend time with, these women?
是 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
我只是感觉不到和她们有共鸣 没别的
I just don't feel a connection. That's all.
我真不想说的 但你没有其他朋友
Well, I hate to break it to you, but you don't have any other friends.
没人喜欢你 因为你太漂亮了
Nobody likes you. You're very pretty.
好吧 酒吧里有个男人
Okay, there is this guy at the bar
整晚都在盯着你看
that has been scoping you out the entire night.
你别胡说八道了
You're being ridiculous.
我可没胡说
I don't think so.
你觉得你认识他吗
You think you know him?
不认识
No.
你起得好早
You're up early.
睡不着
Couldn't sleep.
你穿的什么
What's that?
不知道
I don't know.
衣橱里的
Had it in the back.
喜欢吗
You like it?
我只是不习惯看你穿这么性感的衣服
I'm just not used to seeing you in something so daring.
我一直很喜欢你穿…
You know, I always loved…
这条裙子
this one.
非常适合你
It really suits you.
为什么穿成这样
What's this for?
公♥司♥举办的投资者活动
The investors event at the firm.
我看到了请柬
I found the invitation.
我以为你不想去
I figured you wouldn't be up for it.
我们去吧
Let's go.
真的
Really?
是 你说得对 我得重新开始社交
Yeah. You were right. I need to get back out there.
会很有趣 我保证
This is gonna be fun, I promise.
你可能不记得了
You know-- You probably don't remember this
但…我是个很棒的舞者
but… I'm a fantastic dancer.
想看我跳舞吗
You want to see?
比如肩舞
It's like a shoulder dance.
穿有花的那条裙子 好吗
Wear the one with the flowers, okay?
我们今晚见
I'll see you tonight.
苏菲
Sophie.
抱歉 我们认识吗
I'm sorry. Do I know you?
是的
Yeah.
你是之前在餐厅里的那人
You were at the restaurant.
我要和你谈谈
We need to talk.
你是谁
Who are you?
你丈夫来了
Your husband's coming.
剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表